This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mods please ban mori442 the troll

This person is spamming the board with bullshit posts and reigniting dead threads from five years ago. Clearly a troll.

i thought he was trying to be clever, what a lame person

Comment

why are you posting under items that are years old? keep up with the current news and posts

Comment

why would you do that, things change in football, why bring up old posts ? you are asking questions and commenting on things from back in 2014, stay off the drugs my friend

Comment

Troll level: Mori442

We'll never forget you.

Comment

You got your 15min of fame. Now get lost!
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

there are enough posts for this year to go through and give an opinion about , stop acting like a fool..

Comment

well since you are not capable of following forum etiquette it might be better for you to stay off this site and do us all a favor please, there are other forums out there better suited for you

Comment

Guys, although I don't think this person had no clue, let's give him a chance! He's apologizing, let's see!

Comment

So when someone posted a thread titled "TM list november 2014" and you replied

Originally posted by mori442
                    Not a bad squad. lets see if they win.
                    it's because 4+ years later you still didn't know if they had won or not.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

he is randomly picking threads from years back and making one line comments, it’s obvious he is just messing around trying to be cute , we don’t need members like him, we have enough problems already it seems

Comment

That's usually what i do on facebook. I never get backlash like this. I didn't even realize they pop up to the front page.
                        I've been telling you guys this idiot is a troll for days. Don't fall for this nonsense "I didn't know.." crap. Probably a kid who just wants to have fun, but still an annoying troll.

Comment

You guys are being too harsh on this guy, the moderators of PFDC do a great job in keeping this community civil. No one member gets to decide if another member gets banned or not.

Comment

So when someone posted a thread titled "TM list november 2014" and you replied

Not a bad squad. lets see if they win.
                            it's because 4+ years later you still didn't know if they had won or not.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

You're just unhappy cause i called you out on trying to scam that other guy.
                              What about your thread saying there was gonna be an explosive interview on monday that was actually really calm. should i accuse you of being a troll.
                              People make mistakes. No one is perfect so don't accuse me of being a troll for a simple mistake.
                              I understand you're a kid troll with no life, but (1) I was trying to call out your partner clown who was making claims like "bet as much as you're willing to lose" and didn't have the balls to put down real money on his bogus assertion (and also it is perfectly legal and workable, just because you don't know how to do it doesn't mean it can't be done little buddy ) and (2) Navad didn't air the pre-AC interview which was the explosive one where he goes after sports ministry, or even the full post-AC interview and made some cuts, as described several times later in the thread which you probably didn't get to because in the teenage years there is a very short attention span and inability to synthesize information. You clearly are a troll and not making a "mistake" over and over and over, what a waste of time, good riddance.

Comment

Working...
                              X