Respecting Qatar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Respecting Qatar

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,443 Times in 3,131 Posts

Respecting Qatar

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Important thread in my opinion to fully understand how much we should respect the Qatari's. Not only the fact that they won the Asian Cup with proper planning and long term vision. But the fact that many people don't know that the Qatar football federation covered ALL COSTS for our camp before the tournament and our camp and game against Venezuela some months ago.

When our own federation and sports ministry left TM alone, it was the Qatari's who we constantly mock that managed to help us and allow us to have a somewhat decent run in the tournament. This is a good lesson for all members who mock Qatar. Not only did they win the tournament, they also covered the costs of the preparation of one of their biggest rivals.

You can watch CQ's interview in which he discusses that: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

General Member
    Thanks
    You are right!

Beside this. The Enemy of Saudi Arabia has always my sympathy.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ehsan 22 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,762 Times in 1,565 Posts
    Does Qatar refer to the Persian Gulf as such or do they have a made up name for it ? Im legitimately asking
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to persiangodfather For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,490 Times in 1,118 Posts
    This regime in Iran is our worst enemy. Qatar FA , CQ , and others give more $ hit than our own sports ministers !

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eerooni For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,792 Times in 878 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by irani8perspolis View Post
    Important thread in my opinion to fully understand how much we should respect the Qatari's. Not only the fact that they won the Asian Cup with proper planning and long term vision. But the fact that many people don't know that the Qatar football federation covered ALL COSTS for our camp before the tournament and our camp and game against Venezuela some months ago.

When our own federation and sports ministry left TM alone, it was the Qatari's who we constantly mock that managed to help us and allow us to have a somewhat decent run in the tournament. This is a good lesson for all members who mock Qatar. Not only did they win the tournament, they also covered the costs of the preparation of one of their biggest rivals.

You can watch CQ's interview in which he discusses that: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    While Iran is under illegal Western sanctions, Qatar is stealing Iran's Pars gas with the help of UK/USA firms.
    Iran sent many goods to Qatar causing prices in Iran to go up for shortages when Saudi/UAE blocked Qatar.
    I refused to go to Asian games in Qatar although I was invited as a guest of one of my students who is a big shot now, because of wrong use of the Persian Gulf. I told Mar.. Ahm… why I did not want to go there.
    Persian Gulf is an Iranian trade mark and identity.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,762 Times in 1,565 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AIrani View Post
    While Iran is under illegal Western sanctions, Qatar is stealing Iran's Pars gas with the help of UK/USA firms.
    Iran sent many goods to Qatar causing prices in Iran to go up for shortages when Saudi/UAE blocked Qatar.
    I refused to go to Asian games in Qatar although I was invited as a guest of one of my students who is a big shot now, because of wrong use of the Persian Gulf. I told Mar.. Ahm… why I did not want to go there.
    Persian Gulf is an Iranian trade mark and identity.
    my friend all of our troubles inside iran is 100 % the governments fault, and the people who have been brainwashed. since the 70s Iranians have left Iran and have become big shots big success wherever they have gone in their respected fields. But inside Iran, the country is still a joke. I would say my deep down true feelings about what I think America should do to deal with Iran right now, but it will get taken the wrong way and I will make alot of people angry. Respectfully please try to understand why other people are taking advantage of Iran right now.
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I am happy to have a friend in the area, but more importantly, much respect to Qatar for their actions. Congrats on the Cup!

General Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by irani8perspolis View Post

Qatar better be paying our costs after what we are doing for them, we are literally the only country that is not blocking them in a siege.

all Qatar has done is to naturalize talented foreigners. They dont even give citizenship to people who are not qatari descent, even if they are born there.

please.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,792 Times in 878 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by persiangodfather View Post
    my friend all of our troubles inside iran is 100 % the governments fault, and the people who have been brainwashed. since the 70s Iranians have left Iran and have become big shots big success wherever they have gone in their respected fields. But inside Iran, the country is still a joke. I would say my deep down true feelings about what I think America should do to deal with Iran right now, but it will get taken the wrong way and I will make alot of people angry. Respectfully please try to understand why other people are taking advantage of Iran right now.
    We disagree.
    Iranian government is made up the same people who live in Iran.
    Iranian wealth has increased because of housing boom.
    Just look at Canada, how much money Iranians brought there. One Iranian in Vancouver owes 24 multiple apartment units. He originally brought funds from selling units and a shop at Sharyati Ave.

I left another sport site because many there were thinking similar to you, criticizing government. I criticize our people who do not give crap about most things except their shekam wa jeeb. I should open a thread about whose fault is it government or our people?
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AIrani For This Useful Post:

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AIrani View Post
    We disagree.
    Iranian government is made up the same people who live in Iran.
    Iranian wealth has increased because of housing boom.
    Just look at Canada, how much money Iranians brought there. One Iranian in Vancouver owes 24 multiple apartment units. He originally brought funds from selling units and a shop at Sharyati Ave.
    I left another sport site because many there were thinking similar to you, criticizing government. I criticize our people who do not give crap about most things except their shekam wa jeeb. I should open a thread about whose fault is it government or our people?
    I tend to agree with you. Unfortunately, it seems that a large group of Iranians are simply corrupted by nature - that is not the fault of the government. And here I am talking about wealthy Iranians that financially don't have to steal money to live a comfortable life

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siamak_ For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 281

You do not have permission to view the list of names.