Favorite S. American football team and will you support Colombia once CQ joins them? - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite S. American football team and will you support Colombia once CQ joins them?

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,893 Times in 1,263 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    It was extremely sad when CQ left Iran but let's not take emotions to another level. I don't care much for Colombia. Never did!

Brazil all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I think Saint Carlos followers need to snap out of it and come back to reality.

Jesus is the lord!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to beri486 For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    There is nothing wrong with having favorites besides Iran. That's the nature of the game. When it comes to emotion and really wanting a team to win for me its always TM first. Nothing comes close. Then I definitely have other favorites which I support. Club wise PP and Real have been my teams since child hood. In international football I have always liked Brazil and Holland next but during certain eras and specially WC there were teams I liked and supported. CQ was more than a coach and truly planted something special with Iran which unfortunately for many reasons did not continue. It doesn't mean we cant follow him and even support the team he takes charge in. Specially Colombia is a cool team with long history and good players. It can be an interesting journey an someone like CQ chooses carefully which journey he likes to take. That's a part of his character.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to OSTAD POOYA For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,847 Times in 3,665 Posts
    Columbia , if CQ joins them

and

Venezuela, once Maduro is kicked out

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 5,386 Times in 2,477 Posts
    I’m the fan of the national team of any country that takes Mayeli Kohan out of Iran
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

8. The Following User Says Thank You to OFFSIDE_1 For This Useful Post:

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beri486 View Post
    I think Saint Carlos followers need to snap out of it and come back to reality.

Jesus is the lord!
    Let me know when Jesus spends his own money to build a modern training center for our national team. Until then, the Disciples of Brankollah can worship whoever they want. I'll keep rooting for Carlos.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FutbolGods For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,473 Times in 1,069 Posts

I will support CQ’s Colombia against whoever they play except Iran.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarbaz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Supporter
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,532 Times in 1,343 Posts
    People just don't get it. What a disaster our mentality is

: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    I would definitely support Columbia. I have a lot of love and respect for this coach, he did a lot of good for Iran and I would always remember him as one of the true founding fathers of modern football for Iran.

"They came first for the Communists, And I didnt speak up because I wasnt a Communist;
    And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didnt speak up because I wasnt a trade unionist;
    And then they came for the Jews, And I didnt speak up because I wasnt a Jew;
    And then... they came for me... And by that time there was no one left to speak up."
    -Martin Niemller

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,687 Times in 4,450 Posts
    I’ll support Carlos Queiroz not Colombia. I hope he is successful with their national team.

But if we end up qualifying to the 2022 World Cup and we end up in the same group, then no. Team Melli comes first. Something Carlos tried to teach our bi-orzeh and bi-shakhsiat fans who with their bipolar behavior were for/or against Team Melli (majority of these assclowns are fans of Persepolis and Esteghlal).
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 165

You do not have permission to view the list of names.