Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite S. American football team and will you support Colombia once CQ joins them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not a fan of anyone, only Iran. Sometimes i wished to be a fan of another team so that i have some more exitement bit heart only beats when iran plays.
    But 100% i will follow all results of colombia and also try to warch some games to see how amoo carlos is doing

Comment

Aguante Argentina carajo!

Be omide pirozie albiceleste dar Copa America ba Dybala,
      Messi va Icardi.
      Va looleh kardane Qatar az Argentine va Colombia dar yek goroh.
      Qatar, manga de cornudos!
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Venezuela. In memory of the great Hugo Chavez.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I am a Brazil fan. If I were to root for anyone it would be the Asian teams. Hope Qatar wins the Copa America and eliminates Colombia in groups. Don't even mind if they beat Brazil. Asian football is looked down upon and I would root for any Asian team (except Saudi of course lol) against the other continents.

Comment

I'll be cheering for Colombia as my favorite foreign team not just as gratitude for what CQ did for us, but because I know how much CQ's success bothers the parasites among us. The PEK training center alone is enough for anyone who doesn't have the character of a cockroach to be forever grateful to him.

Comment

It was extremely sad when CQ left Iran but let's not take emotions to another level. I don't care much for Colombia. Never did!

Brazil all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think Saint Carlos followers need to snap out of it and come back to reality.

Jesus is the lord!

Comment

There is nothing wrong with having favorites besides Iran. That's the nature of the game. When it comes to emotion and really wanting a team to win for me its always TM first. Nothing comes close. Then I definitely have other favorites which I support. Club wise PP and Real have been my teams since child hood. In international football I have always liked Brazil and Holland next but during certain eras and specially WC there were teams I liked and supported. CQ was more than a coach and truly planted something special with Iran which unfortunately for many reasons did not continue. It doesn't mean we cant follow him and even support the team he takes charge in. Specially Colombia is a cool team with long history and good players. It can be an interesting journey an someone like CQ chooses carefully which journey he likes to take. That's a part of his character.

Comment

Columbia , if CQ joins them

and

Venezuela, once Maduro is kicked out

Comment

I’m the fan of the national team of any country that takes Mayeli Kohan out of Iran
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                        I think Saint Carlos followers need to snap out of it and come back to reality.

Jesus is the lord!
                        Let me know when Jesus spends his own money to build a modern training center for our national team. Until then, the Disciples of Brankollah can worship whoever they want. I'll keep rooting for Carlos.

Comment

I will support CQ’s Colombia against whoever they play except Iran.

Comment

People just don't get it. What a disaster our mentality is

: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ide-are-you-on

Comment

I would definitely support Columbia. I have a lot of love and respect for this coach, he did a lot of good for Iran and I would always remember him as one of the true founding fathers of modern football for Iran.

Comment

I’ll support Carlos Queiroz not Colombia. I hope he is successful with their national team.

But if we end up qualifying to the 2022 World Cup and we end up in the same group, then no. Team Melli comes first. Something Carlos tried to teach our bi-orzeh and bi-shakhsiat fans who with their bipolar behavior were for/or against Team Melli (majority of these assclowns are fans of Persepolis and Esteghlal).

Comment

Working...
                                X