Favorite S. American football team and will you support Colombia once CQ joins them?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite S. American football team and will you support Colombia once CQ joins them?

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Favorite S. American football team and will you support Colombia once CQ joins them?

Meet your Persian Love Today
    I wanted to see which S. American team has been your favorite and if you will follow or support Colombia once CQ joins them. I always liked Brazil growing up when it came to the Latin teams and as a 2nd favorite it was always between Colomobia/Uruguay when it came to the WC.

First time I really enjoyed Colombia was in 1994 with Valderamma and his beautiful passing and ball control. What a player he was. After that he was in the MLS. Uruguay being so small and winner of the first World Cup has been a team I have also liked through the years. They have grown very special talents and are a force every time.

Now with CQ joining Colombia I think they are my favorite S. American team even before Brazil. I really hope he does wonders there and its sad to see what we really lost in such a great coach.

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Colombia mainly because of CQ otherwise Brazil
    ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jack7000 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    I AM FOR COLOMBIA IN COPA DE AMERICA I love Carlos Qurioz. He was the best for Iran and the best ever in History

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shahabGAOL For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 5,386 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Will obviously support him against any team in the world except for Iran
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OFFSIDE_1 For This Useful Post:

Super Moderator
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,757 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Brazil has always been my fav team in the world.
    In South America I also fancy Argentina.
    I definitely would support Columbia.
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,104 Posts
    I support the Cafeteros since 1998 ( marriage to a Colombian 🇨🇴 ):

10. The Following User Says Thank You to eerooni For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,327 Times in 780 Posts
    Colombia for sure, now with CQ at the helm.

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,787 Times in 877 Posts
    I will NOT support any country when Iran is struggling or will struggle and needs all the support from Iranians.

Iranian fans need to be more active and supportive of Team-e Melli.

I wish CQ could have stayed and the fans would pay his salary. Now that is not our coach, we have to focus on our own team.

No South Americans, No North Americans, not Nothing. Only Team-e Melli.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,379 Times in 1,556 Posts
    I hopped on the Chile bandwagon after I saw their total football do or die way of playing. It reminded me alot of gheyrati TM players past.

Always had respect for Colombia but after seeing their fans in Russia, will definitely support them. They knew about TM and respected us

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,327 Times in 780 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AIrani View Post
    I will NOT support any country when Iran is struggling or will struggle and needs all the support from Iranians.

Iranian fans need to be more active and supportive of Team-e Melli.

I wish CQ could have stayed and the fans would pay his salary. Now that is not our coach, we have to focus on our own team.

No South Americans, No North Americans, not Nothing. Only Team-e Melli.
    AIrani jaan, there's plenty of love to go around =). If you have more than one sibling, or more than one child, would you say that you can only focus your love for one of them? Of course not. CQ has taken root in all our hearts. He will forever be part of Iranian and TM history. This will never take away or replace our love for Iran/TM.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 165

You do not have permission to view the list of names.