Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite S. American football team and will you support Colombia once CQ joins them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite S. American football team and will you support Colombia once CQ joins them?

I wanted to see which S. American team has been your favorite and if you will follow or support Colombia once CQ joins them. I always liked Brazil growing up when it came to the Latin teams and as a 2nd favorite it was always between Colomobia/Uruguay when it came to the WC.

First time I really enjoyed Colombia was in 1994 with Valderamma and his beautiful passing and ball control. What a player he was. After that he was in the MLS. Uruguay being so small and winner of the first World Cup has been a team I have also liked through the years. They have grown very special talents and are a force every time.

Now with CQ joining Colombia I think they are my favorite S. American team even before Brazil. I really hope he does wonders there and its sad to see what we really lost in such a great coach.

Colombia mainly because of CQ otherwise Brazil
    ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

I AM FOR COLOMBIA IN COPA DE AMERICA I love Carlos Qurioz. He was the best for Iran and the best ever in History

Comment

Will obviously support him against any team in the world except for Iran
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Brazil has always been my fav team in the world.
          In South America I also fancy Argentina.
          I definitely would support Columbia.
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I support the Cafeteros since 1998 ( marriage to a Colombian 🇨🇴 ):

Comment

Colombia for sure, now with CQ at the helm.

Comment

I will NOT support any country when Iran is struggling or will struggle and needs all the support from Iranians.

Iranian fans need to be more active and supportive of Team-e Melli.

I wish CQ could have stayed and the fans would pay his salary. Now that is not our coach, we have to focus on our own team.

No South Americans, No North Americans, not Nothing. Only Team-e Melli.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

I hopped on the Chile bandwagon after I saw their total football do or die way of playing. It reminded me alot of gheyrati TM players past.

Always had respect for Colombia but after seeing their fans in Russia, will definitely support them. They knew about TM and respected us

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                    I will NOT support any country when Iran is struggling or will struggle and needs all the support from Iranians.

Iranian fans need to be more active and supportive of Team-e Melli.

I wish CQ could have stayed and the fans would pay his salary. Now that is not our coach, we have to focus on our own team.

No South Americans, No North Americans, not Nothing. Only Team-e Melli.
                    AIrani jaan, there's plenty of love to go around =). If you have more than one sibling, or more than one child, would you say that you can only focus your love for one of them? Of course not. CQ has taken root in all our hearts. He will forever be part of Iranian and TM history. This will never take away or replace our love for Iran/TM.

Comment

My favourites in this order:

1990 WC - I liked Brazil and Colombia. Didn't care for Uruguay and hated Argentina because of Maradona's personality. I still say Maradona is the best footballer ever but personality wise the worse.
                      1994 WC - I liked Brazil and Colombia.
                      1998 WC - I liked Brazil, Argentina and Colombia. I liked this new Argentina without Maradona. Batigol was a really top striker with a pleasant character.
                      2002 WC - I liked Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay. Batigol, Crespo, Veron what a team. Although I supported Turkey (vs Brazil) in both games
                      2006 WC - I liked Brazil and Argentina. I supported Germany (vs Argentina).
                      2010 WC - I liked Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay. I supported Germany (vs Argentina).
                      2014 WC - I liked Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and Colombia.
                      2018 WC - I liked Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and Colombia.

I like current Colombia team with Rodriguez, Falcao and co.

Comment

No unfortunately, as I already support the Venezuelan NT. They are the most similar South American NT to Iran in terms of politics, strengths, funds, federation, and other factors. They are also underdogs like us in their tournaments.

Comment

Absolutely will. Hopeful he and Colombia win it all.

Comment

If CQ join KSA, should we support 8-0er aswell? Why should we care about other NT?

Faghat TM

Comment

Argentina fan here. Brazil is my second choice.

Comment

Working...
                              X