Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite S. American football team and will you support Colombia once CQ joins them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure if colombiafootball.com or persianfootball.com
    anyways I support Chile. I have to otherwise wifey will be disappointed
    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      AIrani jaan, there's plenty of love to go around =). If you have more than one sibling, or more than one child, would you say that you can only focus your love for one of them? Of course not. CQ has taken root in all our hearts. He will forever be part of Iranian and TM history. This will never take away or replace our love for Iran/TM.
      haha yes. there is plenty of love to go around indeed. Just like I like English football, Arsenal, Brighton (I like them for as long as ARJ plays for them) as well. But the biggest will be for team melli
      A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
        Im not a fan of anyone, only Iran. Sometimes i wished to be a fan of another team so that i have some more exitement bit heart only beats when iran plays.
        But 100% i will follow all results of colombia and also try to warch some games to see how amoo carlos is doing
        actually, part of me wishes he will not do so well so that he will come back to Iran. But ya, I think the better option would be for him to do well with Columbia too -except for when Iran plays Columbia
        A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Big fan of CQ, but come on, i hope Argentina destroys them, how can anyone not love Argentina.
          It sucks being a Argentina and Iran fan, seem to always get disappointed lol
          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
          Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
            how can anyone not love Argentina.
            I can think of one, 91st-minute, reason....

Man the fans in front of us were soo quiet and getting more and more pale and shocked whilst the TM fans were producing all the atmosphere in the stadium. When they scored, for the first time the Argentina fans made some noise and turned round and shouted in our faces for 5 whole minutes, repeating Uno a zero, uno a zero....

I still like Argentina, and that is football after all with rival supporters, but just want to highlight it as one reason why some on this forum might not quite love Argentina, if they experienced that...

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              I can think of one, 91st-minute, reason....

Man the fans in front of us were soo quiet and getting more and more pale and shocked whilst the TM fans were producing all the atmosphere in the stadium. When they scored, for the first time the Argentina fans made some noise and turned round and shouted in our faces for 5 whole minutes, repeating Uno a zero, uno a zero....

I still like Argentina, and that is football after all with rival supporters, but just want to highlight it as one reason why some on this forum might not quite love Argentina, if they experienced that...
              Yeah i was there in the stadium, worst football related experience of my life, but if we scored we would have done the same
              Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
              http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
              [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
              Villa + Messi =

Comment

I think it is a good idea to move this thread and the "CQ@Colombia" one to international forum.

We are several days after CQ's departure and the shock is less strong. And it could be a good idea to boost international forum. Honestly CQ training Colombia has nothing to do with iran football.

Comment

Working...
                X