Vote now for Queiroz on Navad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote now for Queiroz on Navad!

Sorry for new thread i just wanted to get this out there because there isn't too much time

Guys I'm watching Navad here: http://live.irib.ir/?idc=C0&idb=TV&nol=123489

Download the app for IOS and Android to vote if you think Queiroz did a good job for TM over 8 years.

Someone with access please vote no on my behalf.

Comment

To be specific I would vote yes until the end of the 2014 WC.

Since then I vote vote no.

So overall I say no.

Comment

1.2 million votes:

52.4% say CQ did a good job

Comment

47 % are not happy with his work during 8 years, i bet the majority of Persepolisi lol

Comment

Theres no way we could offset the bikars that are in Iran. You are talking 40% unemployment

Comment

does anyone know how I can vote on their app there is no option? there is only a poll about Perspolis & Padideh...

Comment

CQ always had a 80/20 or even 85/15 in favour of him! Since he started a war with branko and Perspolis its now 55/45

Comment

Barname 90 Chera Enghadr Zud tamum Shod. Ajibe

Man be Carlos Queiroz ray dadam.
                  Damesh garm

Comment

Obviously many idiot PP fans will vote against him. Truly shameful that such idiots put club above country. Vaghean khak too sareshoon

Comment

Vaghan khak bar sare Perspolisia. Tahala baram rang farghi nadasht vali Az Alan be Bad
                      Omidvaram perspolis tu hame zanine ha bazande Bashe

Comment

54% happy with CQ's time in Iran. Thankfully the majority of people in Iran are able to think for themselves, and not buy into media lies.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                          54% happy with CQ's time in Iran. Thankfully the majority of people in Iran are able to think for themselves, and not buy into media lies.

Only 54 percent? It is absolutely shocking. There should be 100 percent or at least 90 percent satisfaction with King Carlos.

Comment

I voted that yes.

CQ did a good job in a country where there are many moftkhors. Coach Vaaysee said that there were a dozen Iranian officials who were sitting in VIP and watching football. I would like to know who they were. Most like more moftkhors.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Well, look at the red colour of the no votes which coincides the colour of the fans who voted no because they think Brangoh is a better coach and PP is more important than TM.
                              Anything remotely related to PP is always going to get a negative view from me going forward :-) and I hope they loose all their games from now on :-)
                              How can you listen to CQ's interview and UNDERSTAND what he was saying and be so negative?
                              What other coach are we comparing CQ with? History is the best judge and we will all be here next year too :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X