Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet Sardar is an absolute untethered beast at FootVolley.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
      I got mine at a Zenit shop in Saint Petersburg with Azmoun name and number on it. It was pretty cheap as compared to the online prices.
      I would buy it from their site, but taxes and so on will be added.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LVNTjmjx30

He seems to be so happy and have such a great vibe with team.

Comment

I held off on last season's kit, but I'm getting this seasons Zenit kit.

Comment

Friendly vs. levski sofia right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w5lFRSl3Y8

Azmoun just scored the PK to make it 1-0

Comment

Sardar PK converted as cool as a cucumber!

https://twitter.com/fczenit_en/statu...66837520748544

Comment

Watching the highlights at the end of the live-stream, in one scene Azmoun did really well to get himself into a great 1v1 position, but then shockingly hit it straight at the keeper when he should have easily scored. I love Azmoun and think he is the best striker in Asia but has anyone noticed his finishing on 1v1 situations is often sub-par? I feel if he just improved this aspect of his game he could be one of the best strikers in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                  Watching the highlights at the end of the live-stream, in once scene Azmoun did really well to get himself into a great 1v1 position, but then shockingly hit it straight at the keeper when he should have easily scored. I love Azmoun and think he is the best striker in Asia but has anyone noticed his finishing on 1v1 situations is often sub-par? I feel if he just improved this aspect of his game he could be one of the best strikers in Europe.
                  Same with Taremi...the most famous of which was in the Iran-Portugal WC game.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Same with Taremi...the most famous of which was in the Iran-Portugal WC game.
                    Yes I agree Azmoun has the same issue but to a much lesser degree than Taremi. Taremi is just outright frustrating when it comes to his finishing. Where as Azmoun puts in enough to keep you sane lol

Comment

Yes I agree Azmoun has the same issue but to a much lesser degree than Taremi. Taremi is just outright frustrating when it comes to his finishing. Where as Azmoun puts in enough to keep you sane lol
                      I think for Azmoun its a focus issue. He does so much to get himself in that position to score that he lacks focus at the most crucial moment. Taremi is different in that his decision making is quite poor when it comes to finishing(going for a tap-in in the air over a header etc).

Comment

Sardar scores the tough, nearly impossible goals, but has trouble converting the "easy" ones. I agree that it's a focus/mental issue, but I am confident he'll get better with age and experience. Look at Ali Karimi, or even Arash Borhani (aka "Arash Gol-Nazan"). They were relatively poor finishers early in their careers, but formed into decent-to-solid finishers with age and experience.

Also, granted it's a friendly, but good to see Sardar take PKs.

Comment

I feel if he just improved this aspect of his game he could be one of the best strikers in Europe.
                          For that he needs to do much more than only improving that aspect of his game. He needs to make it one of the best in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Sardar scores the tough, nearly impossible goals, but has trouble converting the "easy" ones. I agree that it's a focus/mental issue, but I am confident he'll get better with age and experience. Look at Ali Karimi, or even Arash Borhani (aka "Arash Gol-Nazan"). They were relatively poor finishers early in their careers, but formed into decent-to-solid finishers with age and experience.

Also, granted it's a friendly, but good to see Sardar take PKs.
                            Borhani's finishing got better with age?! The guy only regressed! His best time was when he played in TM when he was 19, during Branko's time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              Borhani's finishing got better with age?! The guy only regressed! His best time was when he played in TM when he was 19, during Branko's time.
                              My memory could be failing me, but I remember him being a terrible finisher at Pas Tehran, but he got pretty decent toward the end of this career with Esteghlal!

Comment

Watching the highlights at the end of the live-stream, in one scene Azmoun did really well to get himself into a great 1v1 position, but then shockingly hit it straight at the keeper when he should have easily scored. I love Azmoun and think he is the best striker in Asia but has anyone noticed his finishing on 1v1 situations is often sub-par? I feel if he just improved this aspect of his game he could be one of the best strikers in Europe.
                                im not sure. He went for the chip there and got it wrong. But remember, some of his best goals were all one on ones. Athletico madrid away vs oblak, Bayern, Anderlecht away, Fenerbahce this past season. Countless vs the big RPL teams.

Sometimes he just overthinks it i feel.

Comment

Working...
                                X