This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    I think the eye stuff is a permanent scar from the stitches he got.
    Unless he chooses to laser remove it...

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Unless he chooses to laser remove it...
      Its very difficult in that area. Besides its ok for men to have some scars.

Comment

His unibrow is an obvious personal choice. Some ethnic cultures in Iran view that as a sign of manliness in men and beauty in women. I'm sure you've all seen the persian style unibrowed traditional portraits.

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
          His unibrow is an obvious personal choice. Some ethnic cultures in Iran view that as a sign of manliness in men and beauty in women. I'm sure you've all seen the persian style unibrowed traditional portraits.
          Yes, from 200 years ago. At that time, the women had mustache too.

Comment

I like unibrows and big noses

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              Yes, from 200 years ago. At that time, the women had mustache too.
              This is just not true. I guarantee you many of the people living where he grew up / is from in Iran have similar eye brows and are proud of them.

Anyway, beauty is in the eye of the beholder + he is a soccer player and not a model so his appearance does not matter to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                So much kos sher in one thread
                Quoted for the new page.

The increasing number of meteosexuals amongst TM seems to be rubbing off on the supporters. I saw a pic of Ramin, PAG and Taremi recently and couldn't help but lol at the state of them, Azmoun is a badass for not giving in to that shit if anything.

Comment

Your IG addicted spamming is what I live for, KUTGW.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    Quoted for the new page.

The increasing number of meteosexuals amongst TM seems to be rubbing off on the supporters. I saw a pic of Ramin, PAG and Taremi recently and couldn't help but lol at the state of them, Azmoun is a badass for not giving in to that shit if anything.
                    Sardar is not gherti, it is not a must.

Still think with a tan and hip beard he'd be even cuter.

As for the metrosexuals, warriors of football, beauty and grooming advice for our players, u can leave comments in general forum, who is the hottest player thread.
                    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

As hard as Russian can be, and i am not saying it is not, but living in a country for 6 years and from the age of 18 and not being able to hold a basic conversation in their language is embarrassing!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/185...88%D8%B1%DA%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        As hard as Russian can be, and i am not saying it is not, but living in a country for 6 years and from the age of 18 and not being able to hold a basic conversation in their language is embarrassing!
                        I know more russian than he does

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          It doesn’t matter, but what happened to Sardar with that scar under his right eye? It’s been there for 2 months now, does anybody know?

Comment

So much kos sher in one thread
                            Welcome to PFDC my friend

Comment

I know more russian than he does
                              You guys remember seeing Nekounam’s Spanish at press conferences? Made me so proud, spoke like a native

Comment

At the very least he can speak a little English.

Comment

Working...
                                X