Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St Petersburg | 2019 - Page 9

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 145 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St Petersburg | 2019

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,148 Times in 2,587 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by _Navid_ View Post
    Vahid was benched in Bayern ever since he refused to play the Israeli team at the beginning of the season. It was less about his quality.
    I even remember games when all of their strikers (Makay, Pizarro, Santa cruz, Guerero) were injured but Magath still didn't play him.
    wow is that what it was? i thought Magath just didnt like him. He did say something about Bayern bought him before Magath arrived so it wasnt his choice and hence why he didnt play. But now that you say that maybe it was a directive from Bayern cuz of the Israeli thing

its such a shame that someone's life and career has to get impacted by some bullshit like that. I dont blame any of our players if they put their career first over NT.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Azmoun attack the federation and called them liar! I hope they don't ban him!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Say goodbye to Sardar from TM.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
    Say goodbye to Sardar from TM.
    There will be a regime change sooner or later ...so he will be back even if they ban him...the whole country is collapsing...everything is political...
    "And live for revolution instead of always dying for it
    Remember a bullet can never stop me
    My legions are led by the spirit Haile Selassie, watch me
    Even if I'm shot in the chakra I will prosper
    Doppler effect bumping music out a helicopter
    Telling the Persians, "Dig up Zoroaster"
    And tell them I came back as the son of the Ahura Mazda." Immortal Technique

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1908 For This Useful Post:

Power Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908 View Post
    There will be a regime change sooner or later ...so he will be back even if they ban him...the whole country is collapsing...everything is political...
    We hear this b.. S.. since 40 years about Iran dude. Turks, Russians, Europeans and even Indians have the same feeling that their country will collapse ...

Everything is collapsing anyway everywhere in the world in general. As said previously, even in the middle of Europe, we feel there will be a "regime change" as populists movements are rising everywhere.

It's just crazy how much politics we have on a sport forum, can you just focus on sport and let politic aside? There are just too many trolls here trying to capitalize on all popular feelings in order to achieve their political agenda.

Sardar was right to denounce this corrupted federation, period. This has nothing to do with "regime" as this could have happened under any regime or government.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maly3648 For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Nothing wont happen to Sardar, i think its impossible to throw hin out for the federation.
    Also stop talking about Regime Change and whatever, we are talking about football.
    Long live President Maduro.

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maly3648 View Post
    We hear this b.. S.. since 40 years about Iran dude. Turks, Russians, Europeans and even Indians have the same feeling that their country will collapse ...

Everything is collapsing anyway everywhere in the world in general. As said previously, even in the middle of Europe, we feel there will be a "regime change" as populists movements are rising everywhere.

It's just crazy how much politics we have on a sport forum, can you just focus on sport and let politic aside? There are just too many trolls here trying to capitalize on all popular feelings in order to achieve their political agenda.

Sardar was right to denounce this corrupted federation, period. This has nothing to do with "regime" as this could have happened under any regime or government.
    Dadash, we are Iranians. I’m sure 90% of us moved out of Iran and went to another country, due to the politics and IR. Even IR is affecting the Federation. This forum is one of the only things we have to connect with other Iranians.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kian_khosh For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,490 Times in 725 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kian_khosh View Post
    Dadash, we are Iranians. I’m sure 90% of us moved out of Iran and went to another country, due to the politics and IR. Even IR is affecting the Federation. This forum is one of the only things we have to connect with other Iranians.
    Let's not forget most of us fled due to being poor. It's all about money (or lack of). Only a tiny minority of Iranian refugees were/are actual political refugees (mostly elite/upper middle class), most of us are/were economic refugees posing as political refugees, let's not kid ourselves.

Anyway IR is not going anywhere any time soon, Azmoun will not get banned by IFF in a million years, and let's focus on sports in the sports section lad.

General Member
    Thanks
    Why should they ban Sardar for telling the truth? If they ban him it will put more fire in to this whole saga.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,277 Times in 957 Posts
    Sardar won't get banned. AK8 said much more harsh things and only was banned for a very short time.
    He basically echoed the words of CQ

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 Times in 1,831 Posts
    He is another Ali Karimi who open his mouth first and then think, amazing talent, shitty character. I am not saying what he said is wrong, we all know isn't but there is a way to express your opinion. He will never have the level of professionalism of someones like JB, Kaveh.

Regarding to banning him, soon or later he will get one!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

Sly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 145 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 548

You do not have permission to view the list of names.