Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claudio Marchisio welcomes Sardar on Zenit’s Instagram.

Sardar is currently the legionnaire that has the best team above Jahanbakhsh, Ghoddos, Ansarifard, etc...

Comment

Comment

So when is Sardar expected to make his debut?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          Dude, not only I follow Iran, I also usually go to Iran twice a year. Let me tell you, there is no sign of even a smell of revolution anywhere what so ever! I travel to different cities, talk to many different people with different backgrounds when I'm there. Yes, there are protests here and there but no unity and certainly no "bokhaar" of revolution in any soul living there. The situation gets worse and worse but the only thing people do, is to slowly get used to how to live in/with it. The only thing people strive after is not a revolution but how to get out of Iran. The idea of a revolution doesn't even exist in their minds.

Will it happen this year? I can tell you it wont happen during the next 50 years. Get that hope/dream out of your mind.
          God, can’t the people of Iran protest here and there without being threatened by revolution and regime change from the west and their cronies? They have a right to protest like all normal ppl.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Sardar be stealing the wrong girl in Russia...that black eye mark
            EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Dude needs to take care of himself better. Looks like a crackhead these days.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                Sardar be stealing the wrong girl in Russia...that black eye mark
                didn't he have an injury which cut opened around the right eye a few months ago and that is the stitch mark? lucky he didn't lose that eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                  Dude needs to take care of himself better. Looks like a crackhead these days.
                  i was thinking the same thing the other day. obviously he is a healthy athlete, but always with the pale face, dark eyes, some sores or cuts on his face.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    i was thinking the same thing the other day. obviously he is a healthy athlete, but always with the pale face, dark eyes, some sores or cuts on his face.
                    Needs to fix the unibrow as well.

Comment

This isnt a beauty contest. He just needs to score goals thats it!
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        Needs to fix the unibrow as well.
                        Hala agar man gofteh boodam...

Agree, some grooming at the barber's would make him shine even more.
                        Doesn't get much sun, sleep maybe...
                        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

So much kos sher in one thread

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            stay away from meth

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                              Hala agar man gofteh boodam...

Agree, some grooming at the barber's would make him shine even more.
                              Doesn't get much sun, sleep maybe...
                              Sadar needs to get some grooming tips from Ramin!
                              A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

I think the eye stuff is a permanent scar from the stitches he got.

Comment

Working...
                                X