X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Plastic surgery = unearthy beauty?
    Are you saying that she was a scary toad and after plastic surgery became so?))

Comment

Originally posted by Premier View Post
      Are you saying that she was a scary toad and after plastic surgery became so?))
      Plastic surgery = ugly and fake for me

Comment

I think she needs more makeup. Also, how is this shit related to Sardar ?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Plastic surgery = ugly and fake for me
          Even a diamond requires cutting. If everything is done in moderation, neatly and beautifully, then this is work on yourself, as a sport. It's not about those girls who abuse plastic surgery and become all like Michael Jackson. Or are you categorically against any interference? No makeup, cosmetics, perfumes, etc., only natural sweat and cellulite!)) Prefer scary fat stinking apes the gorilla next to him, as long as it and its natural)).

Comment

I wouldn't kick her out of my bed.

But what does this have to do with Sardar? Is he getting any?

Comment

" The differences between players are not always the quality but their mentality"
              Rafa Benitez

Comment

Haala be ghole Mulah ke too majleshaye nanam rozehaye Anaaro mikhoond “agar baashad manham maayelam” lol

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                  I think she needs more makeup. Also, how is this shit related to Sardar ?
                  The most direct link - Elnaz and Azmun Iranians))

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                    I wouldn't kick her out of my bed.

But what does this have to do with Sardar? Is he getting any?
                    He is going to use her make-up to cover his scars. LOL

Comment

Kovacic in talks to join Zenit. He would create good passes for Sardar

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        Kovacic in talks to join Zenit. He would create good passes for Sardar
                        Wow, in that case maybe he should see out his contract there... looks like they're going to build a decent CL side.

Comment

Azmoun should most definitely stay at Zenit until 2020

Comment

Zenit is best situation for him with UCL group stage next season he is guaranteed starter

Comment

Originally posted by Premier View Post
                              Hello, friends! Anyone know the further fate of the Iranian cute beauties Elnaz Golrokh? The last thing that was in the media, is that her husband and she were arrested for "Western lifestyle" and demonstration in instagram open body and head. Awarded 6 months probation and 91 lashes, but released on bail, after which Elnaz and her husband fled to Dubai. Here it is on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdkBOFi9MMc
                              Unearthly beauty.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKd0N0ASOmE
                              dude, russia has the most beautiful ladies. Why are you researching about this woman who already has a husband. 😐

Comment

Alexander Kerzakhov on Azmoun:

"Kerzhakov: Azmun almost perfectly fit into the game of "Zenith"
                                April 18, 2019 10:06

The best scorer in the history of Russian football, and now the head coach of the Russian U17 youth team, Alexander Kerzhakov, expressed his opinion about the game of forward Serdar Azmun, who moved to Zenit in the winter transfer window.

“Azmun in the winter moved to a stronger club than the current Rubin, and almost perfectly fit into the zenith game. The St. Petersburg team would win all matches with a big score, realize Azmun at least 50 percent of their scoring chances. He is a cool striker, good at the top. In the first matches of the spring part of the season, Zenit played a pleasant football for Serdar. There were a lot of gear from the flanks, which the Iranian striker can perfectly use.

Realize Azmun 100% of its capabilities, would be the star of the level of Lionel Messi? Of course not. The star of the Messi level can not be. The Argentinian is one, "- quotes Kerzhakov" Sport weekend "."

https://www.championat.com/football/...ru-zenita.html

Comment

Working...
                                X