This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maly3648 View Post
    We hear this b.. S.. since 40 years about Iran dude. Turks, Russians, Europeans and even Indians have the same feeling that their country will collapse ...
    Everything is collapsing anyway everywhere in the world in general. As said previously, even in the middle of Europe, we feel there will be a "regime change" as populists movements are rising everywhere.
    It's just crazy how much politics we have on a sport forum, can you just focus on sport and let politic aside? There are just too many trolls here trying to capitalize on all popular feelings in order to achieve their political agenda.
    Sardar was right to denounce this corrupted federation, period. This has nothing to do with "regime" as this could have happened under any regime or government.
    When the regime itself is corrupt to the core and ran with incompetent people, you expect its Football Federation to not be impacted? Politics is inherently mixed with football in Iran, whether you admit it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by 1908 View Post
      There will be a regime change sooner or later ...so he will be back even if they ban him...the whole country is collapsing...everything is political...
      GREAT! I guess I need to start packing my bag...ma raftim tehran....delet khoshe dadash! hitch etefaghi nemiyoftee..stop dreaming so much...there is no one to replace the akhooonds...no one can do the job...they have a replacement for each other for another 40 years...until all of them die..no regime change...Sardar out...

Comment

can we get back to thread subject now ..?
        has he to feature for Zenit yet in any of their friendlies ..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          can we get back to thread subject now ..?
          has he to feature for Zenit yet in any of their friendlies ..?
          He posted on Instagram that he just arrived in St. Petersburg, probably just getting settled in

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
            GREAT! I guess I need to start packing my bag...ma raftim tehran....delet khoshe dadash! hitch etefaghi nemiyoftee..stop dreaming so much...there is no one to replace the akhooonds...no one can do the job...they have a replacement for each other for another 40 years...until all of them die..no regime change...Sardar out...
            There will be a regime change - this year 2019 - without a doubt
            ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
              He posted on Instagram that he just arrived in St. Petersburg, probably just getting settled in
              Sorry to criticize him (again) but why does it return so late to his new club? Iran was eliminated almost two weeks ago, He signed with Zenit one week ago and Europa league match is in 5 days!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Sorry to criticize him (again) but why does it return so late to his new club? Iran was eliminated almost two weeks ago, He signed with Zenit one week ago and Europa league match is in 5 days!
                Because he played 6 full matches in 21 days, with the last match happening just 10 days ago?

Or was that a rhetorical question?

Comment

Originally posted by Butaloh View Post
                  Because he played 6 full matches in 21 days, with the last match happening just 10 days ago?
                  Or was that a rhetorical question?
                  Most of other legionnaire are already returned/playing with their team. We all know how it is difficult (specially for an iranian) to succeed in a new top club. He need some sacrifice, specially, one of the most interesting/prestigious game is in 5 days

Lots of players in the world were also playing during asian cup

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
                    You want to bet? I even throw in 2020 lol people in Iran deserve this regime anything else all hell will break lose lol

Comment

LOL...are some of you guys supporter of this guy by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                        You want to bet? I even throw in 2020 lol people in Iran deserve this regime anything else all hell will break lose lol
                        Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        LOL...are some of you guys supporter of this guy by any chance?

I don't know whether you guys are following Iran in general or not, but it doesn't seem so... This is not anymore the same Iran it was maybe 2 years ago.. Everywhere and everyday there are people who are protesting, farmers, workers, teachers etc.. There is no hope, nothing anymore left for the suffering people.. And yes mark my words this will be a crucial year, time is over for the traitors, heads will be rollin'...
                        ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          I think Russian league is still on winter break. So the new team probably gave him a 2 week vacation for him to get his affairs together
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                            I think Russian league is still on winter break. So the new team probably gave him a 2 week vacation for him to get his affairs together
                            zenith play europa league next week

Comment

I don't know whether you guys are following Iran in general or not, but it doesn't seem so... This is not anymore the same Iran it was maybe 2 years ago.. Everywhere and everyday there are people who are protesting, farmers, workers, teachers etc.. There is no hope, nothing anymore left for the suffering people.. And yes mark my words this will be a crucial year, time is over for the traitors, heads will be rollin'...
                              Dude, not only I follow Iran, I also usually go to Iran twice a year. Let me tell you, there is no sign of even a smell of revolution anywhere what so ever! I travel to different cities, talk to many different people with different backgrounds when I'm there. Yes, there are protests here and there but no unity and certainly no "bokhaar" of revolution in any soul living there. The situation gets worse and worse but the only thing people do, is to slowly get used to how to live in/with it. The only thing people strive after is not a revolution but how to get out of Iran. The idea of a revolution doesn't even exist in their minds.

Will it happen this year? I can tell you it wont happen during the next 50 years. Get that hope/dream out of your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                Dude, not only I follow Iran, I also usually go to Iran twice a year. Let me tell you, there is no sign of even a smell of revolution anywhere what so ever! I travel to different cities, talk to many different people with different backgrounds when I'm there. Yes, there are protests here and there but no unity and certainly no "bokhaar" of revolution in any soul living there. The situation gets worse and worse but the only thing people do, is to slowly get used to how to live in/with it. The only thing people strive after is not a revolution but how to get out of Iran. The idea of a revolution doesn't even exist in their minds.

Will it happen this year? I can tell you it wont happen during the next 50 years. Get that hope/dream out of your mind.
                                But Iranian exiles are so sure of a coming revolution? You mean people living in LA and London are wrong?

Most of these same "revolution is imminent" crowd also support US intervention and sanctions against Iran, which only emboldens the Mullahs and makes real Iranians suffer.

Change is only going to come if Iranians living in Iran put it on top of their priority list, when people are Hungary and sanctioned, just living is hard enough and on top of their list not regime change or any kind of change!

Comment

Working...
                                X