Damn
        1-1
        Lucky deflection

Comment

Sardar barely offside
          Still missed another 1v1 with keep saving his attempt

Comment

Fk man
            This league ain’t for sisies...! If u got the ball your bound to get hacked & often lit-up @ least once with refs not amused one bit unless it’s aweful drastic foul.

Comment

Sardar shot from outside the box deflected off defender to ck

Now on breakaway beats his marker but missed the pass

Comment

FT
                1-1
                Fights breaking out
                Fun game to watch ..!

Zenit were always on the front foot & attacking till last second of the game ..!

I must admit Sardar made a good choice joining this club..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Fk man
                  This league ain’t for sisies...! If u got the ball your bound to get hacked & often lit-up @ least once with refs not amused one bit unless it’s aweful drastic foul.
                  Hahaha true. The tackles were so hardcore...yet the ref almost never blew his whistle. If this game had been in the EPL, there would have been 15 minutes of stoppage time.

Comment

Damn that was an intense match!

Comment

I didn’t get a chance to watch the game , how did her perform. Good result away from home against one of their main rivals who are in form

Comment

Azmoun performance was good played 90min
                        In the next 1 or 2 years he will improve a lot. His speed and positioning is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Interview with Sardar's Father from Turkmen site:

"Father Serdar Azmun: “Berdyev did a lot for my son”

The father of the Iranian striker, Russian Zenit, Khalil Azmun, spoke on Radio Zenit about his Turkmen roots, the role of coaches in his son’s career, and the popularity of Serdar Azmun in Iran.

- Considering the success of your son, are you a happy father?

- Yes! In general, we have a very large sports family. If you count all the relatives, then probably 200 people will be.

- all live nearby from each other?

- This is such a territory of Iran not far from the border with Turkmenistan, near the Caspian Sea, where Turkmen mainly live. I myself - Turkmen, but I come from Iran.

- Why do you have black caviar one of the best in the world?

- The water is cleaner, the fish feed well. Maybe that’s why it’s possible to drag this market to your side (smiles).

- Serdar has already adapted to the Russian kitchen?

- Of course! Eats quietly in restaurants, on the base. True, when mom is with him, he prefers homework. Something from our kitchen.

- Mom Serdara, like you, played volleyball?

- Yes. We are eight brothers. It so happened that the two were able to get into the national team of Iran. I spoke for her for eight years, my brother for two years.

- Is it true that you somehow came to the site against the current Zenit Kazan coach and in the recent past, Russian team coach Vladimir Alekno?

- I think Mr. Alekno probably remembers how his team arrived in our city and we won 3-0 (smiles).

- Serdar during vacation plays volleyball, which he also once engaged in?

- Even if it only comes for three or four days, it still goes to the volleyball hall.

- Where did he get such jumping ability and speed?

- My elder brother was the Iranian track and field champion in the 100 meters. And jumping ability - because from childhood I trained with us, volleyball players.

- When Rubin became interested in your son, who did Kurban Berdyev invite to Kazan first — you or Serdar?

- By that time, I only saw Berdiyev on TV - we personally did not know each other. But when he paid attention to his son, he first invited me. It was in winter. I was a little afraid of the cold, so the second time I was called to come in the summer. Then with Berdiyev in his office and met.

- How did you communicate with him?

- Despite the fact that Kurban Bekievich from Turkmenistan, we still spoke through a translator. Even before this meeting, there were other proposals: Chelsea, Manchester City and other clubs.

- Could you choose: "Ruby" or "Chelsea"?

- The offer from the youth Chelsea really was. But when I met Kurban Bekievich, I looked at several of his training sessions, I decided for myself that it would be better to give my son Berdiyev.

- Now Serdar in “Zenith”. In Iran, how did they react to this?

“He has over 3 million Instagram subscribers.” And they, of course, keep an eye on how, the son of the case in the St. Petersburg club. Find on the Internet links, live broadcasts of Zenit matches. Those 4 million who live in the Turkmen-speaking region do exactly that. In general, there are more than 40 million football fans in Iran with a population of approximately 90 million. Matches of the team less than 100,000 are not collected. Therefore, about 50 publications write about sports.

- Is the third place of the Asian Cup a success for Iran?

- We were hoping to win, but our team lost to the Japanese. Although before that we had not lost two years to anyone except Spain.

- Which of the Iranians are the best in Europe now?

- In Brighton, Alireza Jahanbahsh performs well, Nottingham Forrest is represented by Karim Ansarfard, and Saeed Ezzatollahi is currently in Reading.

- Do you now live in St. Petersburg with your wife and son?

- Wife is now at a wedding in Iran. But he will soon return to Petersburg.

- Is it hard for Iranians to enter Russia?

“Just three hours of flight.” As for visas, no problems. Plus the club "Zenith" helps.

- Does Serdar have any responsibilities with what needs to be served in the Iranian army?

- We have a law: who plays for the national team or studies at a university, can serve after 30 years. The son and in the national team, and in Kazan University not so long ago entered - wants to get the profession of a sports manager.

- How much should you serve in your country?

- Two years.

- Are you satisfied with Serdar's contract at Zenit?

- Yes. But the most important thing is that the head coach Sergey Semak wanted to see his son in the team. This was the determining factor. My personal opinion is this: when Serdar gets into a stronger club, he tries even more. At the same time I would like to thank Berdiyev, who did a lot for his son. And already asked Semak that he helped Serdar progress.

- Have you become accustomed in conversations with your son to such names as Dzyuba, Zhirkov, Ivanovich?

- Of course. Especially for 7 years in Russia, we knew these guys even before going to Zenith. Serdar always says cohesion is very important for the team.

- In the "Zenith" is it?

- According to the son, yes. So he was strongly supported from day one. He also claims that this head coach created such an atmosphere in the team. I know that Semak was a very good football player. And despite my youth, I see - this is a very smart coach. And in the past and the year before last, Zenit had not such results.

- Is there a stadium in Iran similar to Gazprom Arena?

“No one in the world, I think.” When I first went to watch football at the new St. Petersburg stadium, I dressed very warmly. I went and was surprised - it became hot. But I have not yet met such fans like the Zenit in Russia. "

https://turkmenportal.com/blog/18453...lya-moego-syna

Comment

Azmoun already scored 2min

Link
                            https://youtu.be/H9etvaHRHAg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What an amazing goal. My god.

Comment

Goal Azmoun!!!!!

Comment

Working...