Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Zenit, in both Europa League and Russian Premier League, he is scoring every 86 minutes.

Insane. https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...20751234093057

Comment

Hey remember that time everyone was shitting on this kid for not scoring enough for TM 🤦🏽*♂️🤦🏽*♂️ this kid is a stud.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
        It's safe to say Azmoun was wasting his time under Berdyev.
        Unpopular Opinion: Berdyev and Russia help created the clinical striker we have now.

I say this because in an interview Berdyev worked harder with Azmoun than the rest and helped him acclimate to the environment of Russia.

Comment

If he carries on this way I'm sure EPL teams are going to be fighting for him in the summer, especially the midtable teams. He better not fuck things up now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
            If he carries on this way I'm sure EPL teams are going to be fighting for him in the summer, especially the midtable teams. He better not fuck things up now.
            I’d prefer he stay at Zenit than go to a mediocre, defensive-minded EPL team, such as BHA.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
              It's safe to say Azmoun was wasting his time under Berdyev.
              yup, sorta ... for most part ..! he certainly shoulda got outa his ultra defensive set-up after his successful spell with him in CL/Rostov..!

prior to that Birdman played an instrumental role in preparing and toughening him up for the physical challenges of big league football ..!
              not to mention in discovering and giving him his first taste of EU football at an early age before getting spoiled by sorkhabi o arab leagues and ending up yet another wasted talent..!
              i also think its fair to assume that he woulda perhaps struggled to adapt and progress nearly as well, elsewhere in EU at such young age, without the supervision of his Turk-man coach..!? considering how over-sheltered and bachenaneho khanegi he is personality wise..!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                I’d prefer he stay at Zenit than go to a mediocre, defensive-minded EPL team, such as BHA.
                i want him outa RLP and into a more top caliber league ASAP..!! Its simply beneath his class as a footballer to stay anymore than a year more in lowly RPL..!
                However, as you mentioned he must be careful not get himself into a another ultra defensive team thats lack ambition and just happy to keep their league status from year to year..!

Comment

Legit midtable EPL teams are mostly attack-minded, especially the newer bread teams under foreign managers. e.g LCFC, Wolves, Everton etc. Ignore BHA they're a bottom of a barrel Brexit team.

Comment

btw
                    glad i watched the replay of the full game before checking out this thread..!
                    Zenit were dreadful all around and very predictable offensively in the first half..!! similar to their last run-in @ uefa cup..!!

i wanted the coach's head @ HT, but to my surprise they finally showed some variation and combination in the attacking half and took control of the MF after the break and reaped the result..!
                    Sardar certainly with a MVP performance with his two hard earned goals..!! but Barrios and Dzuba also stood out with exceptional individual efforts..!
                    they're top the standings with 6 points clear and 9 more (mostly tough games) to go..!!
                    lets hope our boy continue his excellent form and wins his first golden boot along with the first significant team trophy to boot..!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                      Legit midtable EPL teams are mostly attack-minded, especially the newer bread teams under foreign managers. e.g LCFC, Wolves, Everton etc. Ignore BHA they're a bottom of a barrel Brexit team.
                      lmao..!! thats messed up..!!

Comment

Comment

Has he only scored 7 goals for Zenit? Dude is banging in goals left and right every game, how can this be?
                          https://www.transfermarkt.com/sardar...spieler/180337

Comment

Gotta say, love that Sardar has a signature celebration after he scores. Not particularly original or complex, but he does a nice high jump and fist pump. Probably the most distinctive and original for a TM player that I can remember. Go Sardar!

Comment

Sardar is on 🔥

If he continues doing well one wonders who comes knocking in 2-3 months time

Comment

Gotta say, love that Sardar has a signature celebration after he scores. Not particularly original or complex, but he does a nice high jump and fist pump. Probably the most distinctive and original for a TM player that I can remember. Go Sardar!
                                Yeah I’ve noticed that too! He did that after scoring vs Russia, Algeria, in the Asian Cup. I like it as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X