This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Definitely true. Poor guy didn't even get a chance.
    Lets be fair, he wasn't good enough for Bayern, in fact he never was as good as his crazy season with Bochum even after Bayern. However his hard work of earning contract with Bayern and lasting so long in Europe deserve lots of credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Lets be fair, he wasn't good enough for Bayern, in fact he never was as good as his crazy season with Bochum even after Bayern. However his hard work of earning contract with Bayern and lasting so long in Europe deserve lots of credit.
      We must respect Vahid for what he accomplish in Europe. He was true Iran legend. One of my favorite!

Comment

Vahid was benched in Bayern ever since he refused to play the Israeli team at the beginning of the season. It was less about his quality.
        I even remember games when all of their strikers (Makay, Pizarro, Santa cruz, Guerero) were injured but Magath still didn't play him.

Comment

Azmoun attack the federation and called them liar! I hope they don't ban him!

https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%A2%D8%B2%D9...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

Wow, reading the comments make me laugh because all the commentors are so demanding of Sardar

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
              Vahid was benched in Bayern ever since he refused to play the Israeli team at the beginning of the season. It was less about his quality.
              I even remember games when all of their strikers (Makay, Pizarro, Santa cruz, Guerero) were injured but Magath still didn't play him.
              wow is that what it was? i thought Magath just didnt like him. He did say something about Bayern bought him before Magath arrived so it wasnt his choice and hence why he didnt play. But now that you say that maybe it was a directive from Bayern cuz of the Israeli thing

its such a shame that someone's life and career has to get impacted by some bullshit like that. I dont blame any of our players if they put their career first over NT.

Comment

Say goodbye to Sardar from TM.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                  Say goodbye to Sardar from TM.
                  There will be a regime change sooner or later ...so he will be back even if they ban him...the whole country is collapsing...everything is political...

Comment

Originally posted by 1908 View Post
                    There will be a regime change sooner or later ...so he will be back even if they ban him...the whole country is collapsing...everything is political...
                    We hear this b.. S.. since 40 years about Iran dude. Turks, Russians, Europeans and even Indians have the same feeling that their country will collapse ...

Everything is collapsing anyway everywhere in the world in general. As said previously, even in the middle of Europe, we feel there will be a "regime change" as populists movements are rising everywhere.

It's just crazy how much politics we have on a sport forum, can you just focus on sport and let politic aside? There are just too many trolls here trying to capitalize on all popular feelings in order to achieve their political agenda.

Sardar was right to denounce this corrupted federation, period. This has nothing to do with "regime" as this could have happened under any regime or government.

Comment

Nothing wont happen to Sardar, i think its impossible to throw hin out for the federation.
                      Also stop talking about Regime Change and whatever, we are talking about football.
                      Long live President Maduro.

Comment

Originally posted by maly3648 View Post
                        We hear this b.. S.. since 40 years about Iran dude. Turks, Russians, Europeans and even Indians have the same feeling that their country will collapse ...

Everything is collapsing anyway everywhere in the world in general. As said previously, even in the middle of Europe, we feel there will be a "regime change" as populists movements are rising everywhere.

It's just crazy how much politics we have on a sport forum, can you just focus on sport and let politic aside? There are just too many trolls here trying to capitalize on all popular feelings in order to achieve their political agenda.

Sardar was right to denounce this corrupted federation, period. This has nothing to do with "regime" as this could have happened under any regime or government.
                        Dadash, we are Iranians. I’m sure 90% of us moved out of Iran and went to another country, due to the politics and IR. Even IR is affecting the Federation. This forum is one of the only things we have to connect with other Iranians.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                          Dadash, we are Iranians. I’m sure 90% of us moved out of Iran and went to another country, due to the politics and IR. Even IR is affecting the Federation. This forum is one of the only things we have to connect with other Iranians.
                          Let's not forget most of us fled due to being poor. It's all about money (or lack of). Only a tiny minority of Iranian refugees were/are actual political refugees (mostly elite/upper middle class), most of us are/were economic refugees posing as political refugees, let's not kid ourselves.

Anyway IR is not going anywhere any time soon, Azmoun will not get banned by IFF in a million years, and let's focus on sports in the sports section lad.

Comment

Why should they ban Sardar for telling the truth? If they ban him it will put more fire in to this whole saga.

Comment

Sardar won't get banned. AK8 said much more harsh things and only was banned for a very short time.
                              He basically echoed the words of CQ

Comment

He is another Ali Karimi who open his mouth first and then think, amazing talent, shitty character. I am not saying what he said is wrong, we all know isn't but there is a way to express your opinion. He will never have the level of professionalism of someones like JB, Kaveh.

Regarding to banning him, soon or later he will get one!

Comment

Working...
                                X