This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
    With all due respect, why can't Beiranvand play for Zenit? For the love of god their goalie looks scared out there.
    Better yet, why cant Azmoun play with a team that will actually allow him to show his true skill and not have to carry them on his back.
    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

I hate to say it but this is the right place for Azmoun, he needs to show he is worth a dam in a top team in Russia. This isnt some USSR backyard squad like Rostov they have money and have great facilities.

If you look up this team it is full of fresh 24 year olds from South America along with a unproven coach. Give this team some time.

Comment

0 normal crosses. zERO

Comment

I would wager my shambool on the fact that Zenit won't send in a single decent cross this entire game

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St Petersburg | 2019

I hate to say it but this is the right place for Azmoun, he needs to show he is worth a dam in a top team in Russia. This isnt some USSR backyard squad like Rostov they have money and have great facilities.

If you look up this team it is full of fresh 24 year olds from South America along with a unproven coach. Give this team some time.
            True they can spend next year a lot of money to become a better team.

but it was much better for Azmoun if he developed in a team where they play tiki taka football not bezan zireh toop like Rostov, his heading & moving is amazing but 1v1 he needs a lot of work to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Were his performances at Rostov and Rubin Kazan not enough? Champion league goals against top teams like Bayern-Munich not enough? Or the fact that he has been the top scorer for his nation? I think he has done MORE than enough to prove himself and he is finally deserving of a challenge.

How did Vinicius Jr "prove" himself to Real Madrid in order to get €45 million euros at the age of 17?
              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
                True they can spend next year a lot of money to become a better team.

but it was much better for Azmoun if he developed in a team where they play tiki taka football not bezan zireh toop like Rostov, his heading & moving is amazing but 1v1 he needs a lot of work to do

Agree 100% but those teams that play this ticky taka have no real reason to snatch Azmoun. Was it 2 years ago since he scored some goals in champions league, since then he hasn't done much for club. And when he players for Iran, clubs cant really judge his game becuase either we play some shit ass minnows or Spain/Portugal where he is shut down.

All in all Zenit is the end of the line for him ATM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                  Were his performances at Rostov and Rubin Kazan not enough? Champion league goals against top teams like Bayern-Munich not enough? Or the fact that he has been the top scorer for his nation? I think he has done MORE than enough to prove himself and he is finally deserving of a challenge.

How did Vinicius Jr "prove" himself to Real Madrid in order to get €45 million euros at the age of 17?
                  Vinicius is a monster and has winger skills i have not see in awhile, hate to say it but he is a different caliber player. If i was defending him id shit my pants tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post

He was amazing champions league but should have left after that and not stay with Berdyev Turkmen coach, don’t get me wrong my friend he is amazing but he wasted a lot of time in Rostov and going back to Rubin Kazan was a mistake

Comment

Sardar sub off 70min

Comment

Vinicius is a monster and has winger skills i have not see in awhile, hate to say it but he is a different caliber player. If i was defending him id shit my pants tbh.
                        I haven't seen anything impressive from him. I didn't know there could be anyone more overrated than Neymar until this kid came around.
                        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Almost 3-0

Villarreal plays good football I’m interested how they will play next game
                          And hopefully zenith will buy some good midfielders for next year champions league or Europa league

Comment

he had 2 good deliveries in which he actually hustled and go those 2 chances.. just was unlucky not to score on th e 1st chance and 2nd chance, but this shows that villareals keeper is aware of his surroundings and reacted accordingly.. nice try azmoun, good play.. unfortunately too little delivery for him.

Comment

Wow Villarreal shot off the bar

Edit: zenith scores 2-1 90min

Ft

hopefully more luck next year, I like zenith blue home shirts might get one but with S.Azmoun

Comment

Villareal has seasoned and experienced midfielders which completely took the game away from Zenit in both games.

This wasn’t a good game for azmoun but Zenit really needs to sort out their midfield, it appeared empty at all times.

Noboa, marchisio, Rigoni might work?

Also having rakitsky as a LB was also a weird move.

Unfortunately both barrios and hernani are very overrated players, they are useless going forward and will never be able to match a Spanish veteran midfield with players like cazorlas caliber.

It was a decent run for azmoun, now they can focus on the league and I’m sure his good form will continue.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X