This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
    I got over the Asian Cup disaster thanks to Azmoun and JB's recent form.
    asian cup disaster😂
    Japan played very well that game. If only sardar's solo attempt would have gone in

Comment

He needs to better his one on one. Cant miss those as a striker...especially against great teams in CL

But amazing start...so glad to see him get his spirit back and actually running a lot. In WC and Asian cup he walked a lot and made mistakes and mentally wasnt there. But seems like hes getting his confidence back and maybe he should stay at Zenit til next season til winter transfer window

Comment

Azmoun will win the top scorer award this season. You heard it here first.

Comment

We saw it that Azmoun with attacking team is clinical, he just needed a tram which can have a minimum opportunity to score, with kazan he had only 1shot in 10 match because the dont play football

Comment

woulda prefered him rested at least 45min for the upcoming UEFA Game but clearly Zenit are more concerned with winning the league crown than Eu cup..!

to me, he has looked to be in killer fitness and form since the beginning of this season at Rubin and throughout AC and now his form is finally translating into its best production in the free flowing offensive role at Zenit, surrounded by better supporting cast..!

only minute annoyance that its the 2nd 1v1 breakaway chance he missed in consecutive games (although this one wasnt nearly as easy to put away as the last one vs Vreal..!) may well just be a coincidental temporary set-back on that front ...? cause traditionally he has been quiet strong on finishing off such golden chances in past..!! sometimes thats also the result of fatigue due to exerting excessive amounts of energy and hustle on the attacking front, which has been doing in TM at AC and in Zenit, even in Rubin earlier in the season..!

i still prefer him transferring outa Russia to a more respected and quality EU league ASAP ..! BUT Only to another Club with Similarly Overall Team free-flowing and Attacking Tactics...! that shouldnt be too long, if he keep performing as he has in the last 6-7 months or so..!!

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
              Azmoun will win the top scorer award this season. You heard it here first.
              i suppose its possible if he doesnt (god forbid) injure himself..!
              whats his league Scoring stats currently..? how many games left in RPL..!
              who is the current top goal-getter in Russia ?

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
                LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
                Not sure what’s funny unless you already put sardar as Messi status Lool the one on one opportunity and couple of more could have been converted....sorry but I want him to be the best! I demand the same from my players as I coach a high school team...getting cocky or comfortable doesn’t let you create the best you can create

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  i suppose its possible if he doesnt (god forbid) injure himself..!
                  whats his league Scoring stats currently..? how many games left in RPL..!
                  who is the current top goal-getter in Russia ?

Fedor Chalov (CSKA Moscow) - 10
                  Zé Luís (Spartak Moscow) - 8
                  Sardar Azmoun (Rubin, Zenit) - 6

He is currently third in the league in goals. Four behind leader.
                  "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    woulda prefered him rested at least 45min for the upcoming UEFA Game but clearly Zenit are more concerned with winning the league crown than Eu cup..!

to me, he has looked to be in killer fitness and form since the beginning of this season at Rubin and throughout AC and now his form is finally translating into its best production in the free flowing offensive role at Zenit, surrounded by better supporting cast..!

only minute annoyance that its the 2nd 1v1 breakaway chance he missed in consecutive games (although this one wasnt nearly as easy to put away as the last one vs Vreal..!) may well just be a coincidental temporary set-back on that front ...? cause traditionally he has been quiet strong on finishing off such golden chances in past..!! sometimes thats also the result of fatigue due to exerting excessive amounts of energy and hustle on the attacking front, which has been doing in TM at AC and in Zenit, even in Rubin earlier in the season..!

i still prefer him transferring outa Russia to a more respected and quality EU league ASAP ..! BUT Only to another Club with Similarly Overall Team free-flowing and Attacking Tactics...! that shouldnt be too long, if he keep performing as he has in the last 6-7 months or so..!!
                    Too bad as Wolf would have been great for him and a good intro into EPL

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
                      Fedor Chalov (CSKA Moscow) - 10
                      Zé Luís (Spartak Moscow) - 8
                      Sardar Azmoun (Rubin, Zenit) - 6

He is currently third in the league in goals. Four behind leader.
                      i believe azmoun can become top score, because zenith is a good team, and they can set up goals for him.

Comment

Interesting analysis of Zenit and Sardar
                        https://sport24.ru/news/football/201...ry-video-golov

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          i believe azmoun can become top score, because zenith is a good team, and they can set up goals for him.
                          I’ve missed Ehsan’s deep and insightful analyses

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            Ehsan Sangapoor dooset darim
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

"Azmun repeats the club record "Zenith"

Zenit striker Serdar Azmun repeated the St. Petersburg club's record for rate of fire.

According to the Zenit Story, the Iranian repeated the record set in 1960 by Anatoly Kurchavenkov and repeated in 2016 by Brazilian midfielder Juliano , who scored five goals in five starting games.

Recall that Azmun moved to Zenit in the winter transfer window from Rubin . As part of the blue-white-blue, he scored two goals in the RPL and three goals in the Europa League."

https://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta..._rekord_Zenita

Comment

Sardar jaan, let's make it 6 for 6, we know you can do it! Good luck against Villareal...

Comment

Working...
                                X