Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just goes to show what a great striker can do with great service. Sardar found the exact team to fit his aggressive attacking style. Good for him and well done once again!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      The one thing he does need to work on, however, is his general pyschological approach to the game. He spends too much time expending energy and emotion putting his arms in the air, actively moping, grimacing, doing things which don't really contribute to the team when things go wrong (to his credit he is always alert though)
      I disagree. Some athletes use emotion to help them focus and perform. Not every human is built the same. Not everyone can be stoic and clam. Some people don't perform that way.

"Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

did he get injured?

Comment

The beauty of this goal was that he gave a superb pre-assist and then converted the assist with a superb finish. Well done Sardar!

Comment

Ah, what a great feeling. I defended him for months when I saw so many people bashing him and criticizing him for useless reasons. I'm so happy for him and every Iranian in the world. He's a very talented, natural goal scorer who works extremely hard. Look, his team mates are a little better with Zenit than with Rubin and it shows, what a difference it makes! Keep going Sardar, we love you !

He's practically involved in every offensive opportunity that Zenit gets!
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHtLDRSx-PA

Comment

It's not about his teammates but rather the system that Zenit plays with. He's playing a free role as a second striker and a winger when playing with one up front like against Fenerbahce. This is precisely the same reason Jahanbakhsh was superb with AZ and pretty tame (so far) with Brighton, controlling for the difference in the quality of the league.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                It's not about his teammates but rather the system that Zenit plays with. He's playing a free role as a second striker and a winger when playing with one up front like against Fenerbahce. This is precisely the same reason Jahanbakhsh was superb with AZ and pretty tame (so far) with Brighton, controlling for the difference in the quality of the league.
                I agree with you. My main point was that we should always support our players and any Iranian even if we don't like what they post on their social media !

Comment

Comment

He still needs a lot of work. He misses a lot of easy chances....hope his coach can make him better

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                      He still needs a lot of work. He misses a lot of easy chances....hope his coach can make him better
                      LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
                      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                        When you create lots of chances, you will have some great goals...and also some misses. Nothing about what Sardar is doing, though, is "easy".

Comment

At this rate, top league clubs will try to sign him this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                            At this rate, top league clubs will try to sign him this summer.
                            I would prefer that he stay at Zenit and start/score/grow, than to sign with a top league club and ride the bench or be second fiddle to a huge star.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              I would prefer that he stay at Zenit and start/score/grow, than to sign with a top league club and ride the bench or be second fiddle to a huge star.
                              Yeah, one more season with Zenit wouldn't be too bad, especially since they're probably going to be in the Champions League next year, but for sure not longer than one season.

Comment

I got over the Asian Cup disaster thanks to Azmoun and JB's recent form.

Comment

Working...
                                X