This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St Petersburg | 2019

The goal was in no way offside because there was a player by the touchline.

So far azmoun and dzyuba have been the best players.

Barrios and Zenit midfield have been getting their asses handed to them by Villarreals midfielders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Villa is going on all out counters often trying to pretty much go through on the away goal advantage..!? Hence leaving them awful exposed on counters when the loose the ball in MF ..!
      Let’s hope they continue the same game tactics in 2nd half ..!? Sardar surly bags another if
      Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
      I think Zenit can bag 2 more goals. They just need to find a bit of rhythm and composure; Villareal's defense isn't exactly solid

Comment

Originally posted by SkyeKingu View Post
        Anyone have any good links? Mine keeps freezing.
        http://varzeshtv.ir/Live

Comment

Here's a very good HD link in Spanish: https://tumarcador.xyz/ac1.php

Comment

Originally posted by SkyeKingu View Post
            Anyone have any good links? Mine keeps freezing.
            this one works for me

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/42356/Ze...illarreal.html

Comment

Great control and pass by Sardar that didnt connect with Dzubya. The Spanish commentators are very impressed by him.

Comment

Seem like Sardar Jan was in offside position when he score the goal? can anyone explain what happen? i saw a villareal player but he was out of bounds? does he still playing sardar onside even if he is out of bounds????

Comment

Mak holds onto the ball way too long.

Comment

Oh
                    Fk this defensive marking
                    2-1 header

Comment

Originally posted by SOLEIMAN View Post
                      Seem like Sardar Jan was in offside position when he score the goal? can anyone explain what happen? i saw a villareal player but he was out of bounds? does he still playing sardar onside even if he is out of bounds????
                      Not offside.
                      Valencia just scored. Zenit has a very poor defense and midfield.

Comment

Zenit Defending way too deep
                        they definitely need two goals to have any chance in the away tie

Comment

Fuck me, Zenit have been awful.

How are you losing at home to a side being relegated in La Liga?

But then again, this is the same team that lost 4-0 to Dinamo Minsk

Comment

Zenit MF has been dominated & overpowered defensively & completely nullified attacking by villa so far

Comment

Wtf 1-3

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                1-1

Our Scarface Assassin Strikes Again ..!

Cleverly slots the ball under the keeper while standing on the goal line complaining to ref the earlier shot by Dzuba has already crossed the line..! lol 😂

He shoulda scored an earlier 1v1 chance though ..! He tried to round the keeper but took too heavy of a touch & I think keeper managed to get a touch to send it out ..!?
                                They need to get a couple more goals in 2nd half to still stand a favorable chance of progression
                                stop calling Sardar that stupid nickname.

Comment

Working...
                                X