Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great move by Azmoun! Best of luck to our finest striker since Ali Daei!!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      This probably the best realistic option for him. It's not like he's going to another Russian Dahat. There's nothing wrong with being a star in the Russian League and playing in Champions league regularly.
      shut-
      Your blasphemous mouth. There's no such thing as russian dahat, you made it up

Comment

St Petersburg is quite far away from his family, given that this is very important for him I hope it doesn't affect him psychologically.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          St Petersburg is quite far away from his family, given that this is very important for him I hope it doesn't affect him psychologically.

They move and live with him.

Comment

^
            Jokes aside, Sardar would make a great dad though! He will be a caring father, who will teach his kids play football at a young age! Just like his own father, who was a professional Volleyball player, played volleyball with him when he was young! And I think some of those volleyball skills attributed to his strength in the air when it comes to headers!
            This is something many Eye-Ranian fathers don’t do when it comes to sports. Unlike American dads who take their boys out for weekend sports and encourage them at a young age to participate in one or two of their school’s sports teams.
            Anyway, I hope Sardar at least gets some more playtime at Zenit and matures more.
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
              ^
              Jokes aside, Sardar would make a great dad though! He will be a caring father, who will teach his kids play football at a young age! Just like his own father, who was a professional Volleyball player, played volleyball with him when he was young! And I think some of those volleyball skills attributed to his strength in the air when it comes to headers!
              This is something many Eye-Ranian fathers don’t do when it comes to sports. Unlike American dads who take their boys out for weekend sports and encourage them at a young age to participate in one or two of their school’s sports teams.
              Anyway, I hope Sardar at least gets some more playtime at Zenit and matures more.
              He just need to mature and he can be even greater then Daei. His skill, his goal scoring timing, is perfect. He has the talent. He just need to be less emotional. Overcome that, and he'll be unstoppable. can't wait to see him peak at WC 2022.
              A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

What joke move.. Why he not go to Europe like Arsenal, Real Madrid or AC Milan and Ajax or Bayern what happend before they all wanted him and they called him always the new Messi

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                  What joke move.. Why he not go to Europe like Arsenal, Real Madrid or AC Milan and Ajax or Bayern what happend before they all wanted him and they called him always the new Messi
                  Zenit is ranked higher than all the teams you just mentioned apart from Bayern and Real Madrid which he was never linked to so...

Comment

Originally posted by IranFanBoy View Post
                    Zenit is ranked higher than all the teams you just mentioned apart from Bayern and Real Madrid which he was never linked to so...
                    I’m sorry are you suggesting that based off a “ranking” moving to freaking Zenit in the piss poor Russian league is better than playing at Arsenal or AC Milan in EPL or Serie A? I need to make sure of what you’re saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                      ^
                      He is great with kids.

New generation seem to be more involved in all around education, more connected, listen to their children.
                      U can be demanding and strict without turning it into endless drama. It's a balance.
                      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                        I know right. In fact, why doesn’t he just join the Justice League or Avengers? No motivation this kid.

Comment

Congratulations Sardar! We wish you the best at Zenit!

Comment

Why did he ink a 3.5 year contract...? FFS!!!

Comment

I know the EL match is coming up, but when does the Russian league start back up?

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
                                Why did he ink a 3.5 year contract...? FFS!!!
                                No worries, can always be on loan

Comment

Working...
                                X