Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dzyuba just signed another 2 year deal with zenit. It will take a good offer for Sardar before zenit management breaks up the Dynamic Duo. They have the highest scorers of the league at the same time FFS!

Comment

Really hope Azmoun stays... Dzyuba and Azmoun look really good together right now. Why break up the chemistry at its peak? With Malcolm coming back from injury and signing Lovren, they might do some damage in the Champions League

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Dzyuba just signed another 2 year deal with zenit. It will take a good offer for Sardar before zenit management breaks up the Dynamic Duo. They have the highest scorers of the league at the same time FFS!
        figured they would re-sign DZ..! but i think that makes Zenit more likely to entertain offers for Sardar now, although they wont be very negotiable on their 30mil asking price for him..!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Really hope Azmoun stays... Dzyuba and Azmoun look really good together right now. Why break up the chemistry at its peak? With Malcolm coming back from injury and signing Lovren, they might do some damage in the Champions League
          that is so true. You shouldn't ruin something that's already working well. Especially considering that things might not just work out for him in another league

Comment

Raul Jimenez looks like he may go to Man United, wonder if Wolves will come back in for Sardar ( I know they have been linked with other players too as had been mentioned).
            Also Ihenacho looks like he will be off from Leicester , links to clubs including West Brom. Obviously these are all rumours at the moment but interesting that the clubs who have historically been linked with Sardar from the Premier League are looking for strikers.

Napoli definitely out of the Europe League places now (can they still get in via someone winning the Cup?). If this is the case I don’t see Sardar going there as he has mentioned wanting to play in the European Competitions.

I am like a lot of you though , I have my reservations and this is such a massive year for our qualifying campaign for World Cup. He is happy at Zenit and scoring and that will translate to our games so maybe he should stay and then leave when we have won the World Cup 🙂

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              Raul Jimenez looks like he may go to Man United, wonder if Wolves will come back in for Sardar ( I know they have been linked with other players too as had been mentioned).
              Also Ihenacho looks like he will be off from Leicester , links to clubs including West Brom. Obviously these are all rumours at the moment but interesting that the clubs who have historically been linked with Sardar from the Premier League are looking for strikers.
              Napoli definitely out of the Europe League places now (can they still get in via someone winning the Cup?). If this is the case I don’t see Sardar going there as he has mentioned wanting to play in the European Competitions.
              I am like a lot of you though , I have my reservations and this is such a massive year for our qualifying campaign for World Cup. He is happy at Zenit and scoring and that will translate to our games so maybe he should stay and then leave when we have won the World Cup 🙂
              napoli signed osimhen anyways for 60 mil EU and have qualified for EL directly as a result of winning the cup.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                napoli signed osimhen anyways for 60 mil EU and have qualified for EL directly as a result of winning the cup.
                Thank you , I thought they may have qualified through the cup. Has the Osimhen deal gone through properly now , I know recently his new agent had said the deal wasn’t finalised or has that all been sorted?

Comment

i certainly wouldnt mind another year of Sardar in Zenit, if the club seriously strengthen their MF quality.... they need to dump a few of their domestic MF scrubs and instead bring in a well experienced solid, creative AM like aging but still top quality David Silva (even if for a year, by splashing some cash his way) and a big physical and hard running DM enforcer which would allow Rakitskiy to not have to push up as much and guard the backline more vs HQ CL opponent offenses..! and perhaps a more solid LB/Winger ..!?

Comment

In terms of what is good for TM, it is best that he stays put where he is. We have four crucial games, and possibly some camps coming up. If he goes to another team, he will have to fight to prove himself. Taking off for TM games will not be very good for him.

At Zenith, he has proved himself, and absences for a few games will not be as detrimental to his position in his club.

Either way, good luck to him, whatever he decides.
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      i certainly wouldnt mind another year of Sardar in Zenit, if the club seriously strengthen their MF quality.... they need to dump a few of their domestic MF scrubs and instead bring in a well experienced solid, creative AM like aging but still top quality David Silva (even if for a year, by splashing some cash his way) and a big physical and hard running DM enforcer which would allow Rakitskiy to not have to push up as much and guard the backline more vs HQ CL opponent offenses..! and perhaps a more solid LB/Winger ..!?
                      I don't think their budget allows that, does it? Zenit buys 1-2 top class players each season and that's it.
                      Also there is that rule that allows them to have 5 non-Russian players at a time, is that for CL and league or league only?

Comment

Dates/Times for Zenit's first 6 matches confirmed:

1st round, 11 August 6pm St. Petersburg time
                        Rotor Volgograd v Zenit

2nd round, 15 August, 8pm
                        Rostov v Zenit

3rd round, 19 August, 8pm
                        Zenit v CSKA

4th round, 22 August 6pm
                        Zenit v Tambov

5th round, 26 August 8.45pm
                        Dynamo v Zenit

6th round, 30 August, 4pm
                        Lokomotiv Moscow v Zenit

Comment

I read Russia's head coach praised Sardar. He said Dzyuba wouldn't have scored 17 goals if Sardar wasn't on the team. I feel the same thing applies to Sardar because Dzyuba was fantastic with providing Sardar with opportunities. But I see what he means about Sardar being a gem. He is one of a kind. It was nice to read the head coach of Russia praising our boy.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Dates/Times for Zenit's first 6 matches confirmed:

1st round, 11 August 6pm St. Petersburg time
                            Rotor Volgograd v Zenit

2nd round, 15 August, 8pm
                            Rostov v Zenit

3rd round, 19 August, 8pm
                            Zenit v CSKA

4th round, 22 August 6pm
                            Zenit v Tambov

5th round, 26 August 8.45pm
                            Dynamo v Zenit

6th round, 30 August, 4pm
                            Lokomotiv Moscow v Zenit
                            Doesn’t he have to quarantine 14 days upon return? If so, it appears that he might miss the first couple of games. Or it might mean that Zenit is currently negotiating with a team.

Comment

I was going to make fun of Brighton’s new jersies, but just saw Zenits new kits...why the collar, why? It has no function and looks terrible (imho).

For reference, here's the new BHA kit in action...simply nauseating. Disappointing that Zenit followed suit.

Comment

Not a terrible kit, but probably the worst zenit kit of last decade. The rest have been beauties. I actually really like collared jerseys in general, but this one looks a bit weird

Comment

Working...
                                X