Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milik is going to join Juventus. They need multiple strikers now.

Imo Sevilla is also a good place for Azmoun. They will play UCL next season and their main striker Luuk de Jong scored only 6 goals.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Zenit's first game of the 2020-21 season will be away at newly-promoted Rotor Volgograd (week of August 8-11th).
      Be omide inke Sardar ta on moghe az Roosie rafte baashe.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        nope. not at all. As semak just said, he is best on the shoulder of the defender, in the box, etc. He is a classic instinctual PK box striker who knows where to be at the right time to finish the moves. He has good link up play but is not an amazing dribbler or somebody who will find tons of killer passes and dictate a game like a 10 should. Just because we struggle with that right now doesnt mean the solution is azmoun.

It would be a huge waste of capability to use him in any other role. He is not a 10, he is not a wing, he is a CF and thats it. Even with dzyuba azmoun still doesnt play as the Second striker, he is the forward tasked with finishing the chances, hence his 20 goals from open play this season compared to dzyubas 10.

Ansarifard is probably one of the last consideration for the CF spot right now. he drags azmoun's level down too and its a shame when we arent able to use 10% of our best players potential bc of shitty tactics that take them away from their best position and make no sense.

our 10's are Ghoddos, Gholizadeh, and if he is totally fit and firing (which im not sure will ever happen again) dejagah.
        100% cant agree more. took the words out of my mouth haji.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          nope. not at all. As semak just said, he is best on the shoulder of the defender, in the box, etc. He is a classic instinctual PK box striker who knows where to be at the right time to finish the moves. He has good link up play but is not an amazing dribbler or somebody who will find tons of killer passes and dictate a game like a 10 should. Just because we struggle with that right now doesnt mean the solution is azmoun.

It would be a huge waste of capability to use him in any other role. He is not a 10, he is not a wing, he is a CF and thats it. Even with dzyuba azmoun still doesnt play as the Second striker, he is the forward tasked with finishing the chances, hence his 20 goals from open play this season compared to dzyubas 10.

Ansarifard is probably one of the last consideration for the CF spot right now. he drags azmoun's level down too and its a shame when we arent able to use 10% of our best players potential bc of shitty tactics that take them away from their best position and make no sense.

our 10's are Ghoddos, Gholizadeh, and if he is totally fit and firing (which im not sure will ever happen again) dejagah.
          Perhaps Jahanbakhsh and Torabi can also play as 10?

Comment

He should stay at zenit. They are a much better side with lovern and Malcolm. Champions league side ... and starter. Why the fuck not

Comment

I honestly don't mind Sardar staying at Zenit... he has a great situation going and he's happy. he could become a club legend over time.

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                Azmoun can jump high but that’s just my opinion according to your logic. Because you can then say that Ronaldo jumps higher and therefore it’s just my opinion that Azmoun jumps high.
                You’re basically saying that nothing is certain about Azmouns skills. It’s all an opinion and there is no logic that can be used to conclude how good of a player he can be in a certain leauge or club. Clubs spending 100 million on players is also an opinion without reasoning behind it then.
                When a player has proven his skills on the pitch, it becomes a fact. It is factual that Azmoun is better than some strikers but to you that is just my opinion.
                Semak, a coach that won the leauge and the cup, states that his player has a certain skillset based on analysis taken by him and his coaching staff but no, it can’t be facts, only opinions.
                Who is talking about jumping high??? You said he is a Real Madrid level player and those who think otherwise are sheep. I replied that I don’t think so. If Azmoun ever goes to Real Madrid and performs well there, then your opinion will become fact. If he goes to Madrid and fails, then my opinion will become fact. For now they are both opinions. See how it works?

o·pin·ion
                /əˈpinyən/
                noun
                a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Comment

Azmoun is a Real Madrid level striker. I don’t know why people would think different.

Benzema is notorious for missing chances but his build up play is world class. If Jovic can go to Real Madrid then Azmoun certainly can.

Zenit don’t have any playmakers. Azmoun gets barely any service. Dzyuba takes all the penalties.

The fact that Azmoun won the golden boot shows how lethal he is and how efficient he would be in a top team.
                  I think this is a major reach.. Not every player can suit for a club like Real Madrid.. I personally don't he is at that caliber..
                  There's been plenty of players who have done well and ended up laying an egg at Madrid.

Comment

Just announced by Zenit's Twitter feed. No mention of Sardar of course.

Comment

It looks like Everton is going after Ciro Immobile. Maybe Lazio will once again look at Sardar.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        I think this is a major reach.. Not every player can suit for a club like Real Madrid.. I personally don't he is at that caliber..
                        There's been plenty of players who have done well and ended up laying an egg at Madrid.
                        Yep
                        Has massive potential to become the next benzema but not quiet there yet ..!
                        Needs a run of games to get there but in a super rich & stacked with options club like RM he simply won’t be afforded such a luxury..!
                        U gotta a hit the ground running & producing immediately @ galaticos, where money is endlessly flowing & patience runs thin ..!

Hence why someone like Azmoun won’t even be on their radar until he has proven himself as proven impact striker @ much higherLevel leagues/clubs than Zenit of Russia ..! Now if sardar was a Spaniard, I coulda seen possibly some exceptions being made for his acquiring ..!

Comment

RPL transfermarkt update today
                          https://www.transfermarkt.com/sardar...spieler/180337

Comment

His value only grew with 3.5 million. That makes no sense considering his achievements, market value, age, qualities.

These values seem to grow significantly after a transfer since Jahanbakhsh was valued at 20 million once he joined Brighton.

Maybe the pandemic had an impact on the valuation.
                            #BanNoorafkan

Comment

I never read too much into the transfermarkt valuations, they have Taremi down as 2.2 million for example.

Comment

His value only grew with 3.5 million. That makes no sense considering his achievements, market value, age, qualities.

These values seem to grow significantly after a transfer since Jahanbakhsh was valued at 20 million once he joined Brighton.

Maybe the pandemic had an impact on the valuation.
                                the pandemic is taken into account in the new transfermarkt valuations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X