X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Premier View Post
    Greetings to the Iranian brothers!
    I am from Russia, or rather from Krasnodar, from the city, whose team played yesterday with Bayer and went, like Zenith, to the next stage of the Europa League. I have always had a great interest in Iran, perhaps because it is a closed country, and there was little information about it, but after watching a video on YouTube about Russian tourists visiting Iranian cities and their acquaintances with hospitable and open Iranians, I loved your country, especially Iranians, moreover, I was just struck by the beauty of your girls.
    After the World Cup in Russia, many of our fans were worried about your girls, who visited Russian stadiums in highly open European clothes and in this form came to the photo of sports media. Will they have problems with your Law upon arrival home?
    As for Azmun, as soon as he came to Russia to play in Rubin and Rostov, I immediately saw him as a very strong player with great prospects.
    What he is doing now, immediately, without any habituation to the new environment, is simply miracles, with such a strong game, leading European clubs will line up for him.
    I will be glad to discuss with you the game of Azmun and Zenith.
    Sorry for the curve translation, I used a translator.
    Welcome to PFdC, Iranian sports site.

You said greetings to Iranian brothers? We also have Iranian women on this sport sites, so greetings to both.

Iran has had extremely poor experience with Russia and USSR. USSR took half of Iran, and Russia uses every opportunity to take advantage of Iran. Russia's United Nations' records have been against Iran.

Let us focus on football because political situation between Russia and neighbor countries not only Iran makes us angry including destroying Afghanistan for poor reasons. Because of Russia almost two million Afghan refugees escaped to Iran.

I am HAPPY that Sardar did excellent for Zenit which made their fans very happy too. Sardar shined against Fanarbagche. He has a chance to do well in Saint Pittsburgh.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
      You said greetings to Iranian brothers? We also have Iranian women on this sport sites, so greetings to both.
      Iran has had extremely poor experience with Russia and USSR. USSR took half of Iran, and Russia uses every opportunity to take advantage of Iran. Russia's United Nations' records have been against Iran.
      Let us focus on football because political situation between Russia and neighbor countries not only Iran makes us angry including destroying Afghanistan for poor reasons. Because of Russia almost two million Afghan refugees escaped to Iran.
      I am HAPPY that Sardar did excellent for Zenit which made their fans very happy too. Sardar shined against Fanarbagche. He has a chance to do well in Saint Pittsburgh.
      Huh? I'm sorry, but you're way off base.

You randomly introduce politics and spend two paragraphs spewing your political jargon. Then, you say "let's keep politics out of this?"

He has come to show support for Iranian soccer players and could possibly be a huge benefit to real fans as a source of inside knowledge at Zenit. Instead of welcoming him to our community with open arms, we blame him for political actions of his government which he has no control over...

We can't judge individuals over actions of their government. Would we really want that?

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
        Welcome to PFDC! Always great to have foreign members weigh in their opinions.
        There are a staggering number of Iranian expats; arguably most of the members of this forum live outside of Iran. Odds are, most of the girls you mentioned probably don't live in Iran. Even if they do, there typically aren't measures taken to punish those who dress differently outside the country.
        We are all hoping Azmoun keeps up this momentum and has a monster season with Zenit; it would get him a lot of attention again and hopefully a big transfer
        With Zenit, Azmun will always be either a champion of Russia or a medal winner and play in the Champions League, because Zenit, sponsored by the giant Gazprom, is probably the richest club in Europe, able to spend any money on players.
        As for the beauty of Iranok, I even placed one of them in my favorites, I occasionally admire her)), here's a link from Instagrammam video. An ordinary girl, showing clothes of one of the Iranian stores. I highly recommend to look at the link https://www.instagram.com/p/BrS2lgnltpV/

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
          They are no sosools, they have been toughened up from a young age, can even brave the snow...che mardhayi...
          If we are talking about the Zenit match with Fenerbahce, I don’t know how the arena in St. Petersburg (with a large minus roof can be closed), but heating is provided at the stadium in Krasnodar, although Krasnodar always has a positive temperature in winter.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
            What? We lost because our centre backs decided to complain to the ref instead of focusing on the play.
            You saw what happened when we actually had to attack. We got slammed on the counter. You think if we did that from minute 1 we wouldn't have been punished for it? You realize part of why Sardar thrived against Fener was because Zenit's midfield was competent and could work the ball up to him
            Do not worry, but Iran, on the other hand, is the world beach football champion)), in the final beat the Russian team.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              Loved it loved it loved. That was freaking superb to the maxxxx!

Seriously this performance made my already good day a much better day. Missed the live coverage but having read all you lovely folks live reports, looks like he was the shining star of the match. I am sooooo happy for this young lad. It's amazing to shine in top Russian football's team that he's barely joined and play and stand out in such crucial Europa league match against a European powerhouse.

True that MK has been our most prominent and decorative legionnaire ever. However unfairly enough influential striker always tend to become superheroes of football, and thats due to their position's skillful and fancy style of footballing and indeed scoring factor helping their teams succeed and accumulate points. He is a young player, and I think he will eventually become our most successful legionnaire. I also predict him breaking Daei's top goal scorer world record with TM!

I am compelled to allow my lovely wife to reward Sardar with a night out!

Keano joon, so what is your relationship with Alireza Haghighi, since he used to closey close with your wife?

I wonder if that Instagram post about her “ex” being a joke was towards Alireza I would feel bad if it was, but at the same time Alireza pretty much gave up on football after the 2015 Asian Cup. He could have still made it far!

Comment

The worst PFDC forum post I have read in years. The new member has just joined the board, expressing his interest on Iran and supporting our country and Azmoun in particular. Yet you resort to nonsensical rants as if he bears liability for our past and current adversaries.

You owe him/her an apology!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                  Keano joon, so what is your relationship with Alireza Haghighi, since he used to closey close with your wife?

I wonder if that Instagram post about her “ex” being a joke was towards Alireza I would feel bad if it was, but at the same time Alireza pretty much gave up on football after the 2015 Asian Cup. He could have still made it far!
                  Ali jaan mokhlesam shadidan. At the time I was with Mika joon. So no hard feelings! [emoji6]

Comment

Why remember that was 40 years ago in the USSR? Even with all the differences that now exist between Russia and Iran, I think that Iran has no closer friend than Russia. I advise France not to mention among friends, as an example - her friendship with Gaddafi ... and, moreover, European countries do not have sovereignty (the host decides for them).

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      The worst PFDC forum post I have read in years. The new member has just joined the board, expressing his interest on Iran and supporting our country and Azmoun in particular. Yet you resort to nonsensical rants as if he bears liability for our past and current adversaries.
                      You owe him/her an apology!
                      Thanks for the support, I'm not mad at him. In our Russian football forums, many anti-Russian posts not related to football are used to)). I'm used to it

Comment

Thanks for the support, I'm not mad at him. In our Russian football forums, many anti-Russian posts not related to football are used to)). I'm used to it
                        Hi, welcome to this forum! I am from Singapore, non-Iranian but I support Team Melli. Glad to know that many non-Iranians support Team Melli too. Football brings people together even though we don't speak the same language
                        A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Good luck to our Sardar! ST Petersburg is also a very old and beautiful city worth to see, for sure he will be more happy to live there
                          sigpic

Comment

I am from Russia, or rather from Krasnodar, from the city, whose team played yesterday with Bayer and went, like Zenith, to the next stage of the Europa League. I have always had a great interest in Iran, perhaps because it is a closed country, and there was little information about it, but after watching a video on YouTube about Russian tourists visiting Iranian cities and their acquaintances with hospitable and open Iranians, I loved your country, especially Iranians, moreover, I was just struck by the beauty of your girls.
                            After the World Cup in Russia, many of our fans were worried about your girls, who visited Russian stadiums in highly open European clothes and in this form came to the photo of sports media. Will they have problems with your Law upon arrival home?
                            As for Azmun, as soon as he came to Russia to play in Rubin and Rostov, I immediately saw him as a very strong player with great prospects.
                            What he is doing now, immediately, without any habituation to the new environment, is simply miracles, with such a strong game, leading European clubs will line up for him.
                            Welcome to PFDC!

I visited Russia for the World Cup and loved it.

Post up the videos of the Russians visiting Iran. No, there would be no legal repercussion on their return to Iran.
                            Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Was at the Krestovsky (Zenits stadium) for the Morocco game. Its beautiful man

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Russian women, particularly the tall and blonde ones are my favorite type especially with a highly feminine touch. I would love to date with a Russian girl once, getting tired of the Dutch ones I have had...I'm 6'2 and olive tanned if that helps?

Comment

Working...
                                X