This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Very Doubtful . They have paco alcacer who they just paid 25 mil EU for from Dortmund, Gerard Moreno who they bought for 20 mil the season before, in addition to carles bacca and enes unal all at CF.

Although they did have interest in him a few seasons back makes no sense now and it seems very unsubstantiated only being supported by some iranian Ig pages with no referenced Spanish sources
    actually, i think that they may be able to afford him. it seems that unai emery is going to be the coach next season, and wants a large budget to bring in players. they recently sold toko ekambi, and they will massively reduce their payroll as santi cazorla and bruno are leaving. they finished in 14th place last season, but this season they finished in 5th and clinched europa league qualification, meaning that their prize money would be wayyyy bigger. chuckwueze seems likely to leave, and so does bacca and afif who has been on loan basically the whole time he's been at villarreal. but, i dont know if he would fit in well socially because the whole team is either spanish or have lived in spain for a long time. i'd rather him going to valencia or sevilla. i dont think villarreal is the right team for sardar, and now that carzola and bruno is gone, they'd probably be looking for solid midfielders, not forwards

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      I hate to admit this, but if Sardar wants to become a true world-class striker, he needs to improve his finishing. Recently, he's been missing a lot of sitters that he should easily be converting. These misses can come back to haunt him once he goes to a bigger team, and plays in bigger competitions.

I don't know why, but I feel like this is a recent issue with Sardar that's somewhat gotten worse in the past year with Zenit, which may tend to prove that it's a mental issue. From my memory, Sardar never had this issue with Rostov or Team Melli. He's always been clinical.
      I think it’s a mental issue too. It’s when the pressure is high he looks down a lot while in front of the goal. He had this problem at Rubin too (the season before the World Cup). And at the World Cup he was eyeing the ground when he had his opportunity vs Morocco. I think he will get better though. It could also be a timing thing with his dribbling and looking up to see where to shoot. Playing with Zenit for a year and half it has helped him but like you said, if he’s gonna go to a club like Milan or another top club he’s gotta work on whatever he needs to work on to make sure 9/10 of those balls go in the back of the net.

Comment

Going with A younger starting lineup. Azmoun on the bench

Comment

link?

Comment

Rostov with 4-5-1 formation and zenit with 4-3-3. Very defensive vs offensive lineups.

Comment

Bummer, this was his last shot to get the golden boot. Though, I highly doubt he and the rest of the team care. Far more important to be well rested for Saturday's cup final.

Comment

Im sure him and dzyuba will be subbed on in the second half.

Comment

1-0 Rostov. The B team isn't doing so hot. They need Azmoun and Dzyuba as super subs

Comment

1-0 Rostov HT. Let's get Azmoun in there Semak jaan.

Comment

Subbed in at start of half

Comment

Links?

Comment

Azmoun's shot blocked by gk and then put in by Rigoni

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                            Azmoun's shot blocked by gk and then put in by Rigoni
                            Nice! Azmoun has had a "hand" (foot) in the last few goals!

Comment

excellent header by sardar, great save by GK, rigoni takes over rebound and drives home.

1-1 with 20 mins left.

Comment

GOAL Azmoun! Go Zenit!

Comment

Working...
                                X