Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No hanky panky in the locker room this time, though dzyuba is dressed for it

Comment

Damn
      Looks like I missed an exciting game
      Are there any replays of cup games like league’s on YouTube?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        No hanky panky in the locker room this time, though dzyuba is dressed for it
        Looks like Dzuba is looking for Sardar, but this time Sardar is smart and stands behind him and not infront..
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

i think azmoun want to play this final game

Comment

Zenit's final league match is tomorrow (Wednesday), vs Rostov, at 9 AM PST.

Let's see if Sardar can pull a rabbit out of his hat and become the league's top goal scorer.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              Zenit's final league match is tomorrow (Wednesday), vs Rostov, at 9 AM PST.
              Let's see if Sardar can pull a rabbit out of his hat and become the league's top goal scorer.
              That would be awesome. It's against his former team, so maybe he'll have an upper hand!

Comment

azmoun to milan looking more likely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post

azmoun to milan looking more likely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  less. Ragnick was the main guy who had interest in him plus a great relationship with his agent fali ramadani.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                    Looks like Dzuba is looking for Sardar, but this time Sardar is smart and stands behind him and not infront..
                    that's erokhin standing behind dzyuba.
                    Huge diifference

Comment

Villarreal may make an offer not bad La Liga and guaranteed Europa League

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC6g6Gbp...=1uvux47iq24g2

Comment

I'm worried TM won't make it to WC 2022 and we won't get to see Sardar play in the WC in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post

Can they afford 30mil min. .!?
                          I love la Liga so I’d be happy with a such move..! I think he can do really well with decent creative attacking midfield behind him & if he scores good bit of goals, may even get snatched up by his favorite los Blancos after a short season or two

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                            I'm worried TM won't make it to WC 2022 and we won't get to see Sardar play in the WC in his prime.
                            We'll make it!

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post

Very Doubtful . They have paco alcacer who they just paid 25 mil EU for from Dortmund, Gerard Moreno who they bought for 20 mil the season before, in addition to carles bacca and enes unal all at CF.

Although they did have interest in him a few seasons back makes no sense now and it seems very unsubstantiated only being supported by some iranian Ig pages with no referenced Spanish sources

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Very Doubtful . They have paco alcacer who they just paid 25 mil EU for from Dortmund, Gerard Moreno who they bought for 20 mil the season before, in addition to carles bacca and enes unal all at CF.

Although they did have interest in him a few seasons back makes no sense now and it seems very unsubstantiated only being supported by some iranian Ig pages with no referenced Spanish sources
                                You could help the developers at EA to make their Manager mode more realistic.
                                Man's a walking database of players, tactical systems and club budgets

Comment

Working...
                                X