Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dzyuba goes after a Spartak player after a dirty foul on Rakstisky. Dzyuba is a straight legend, great leader. If Sardar leaves, I'll definitely miss Dzyuba.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      This linked stopped working

Comment

1-1 Spartak celebrating like they won the World Cup

Edit: Offsides w/ VAR review

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
          This linked stopped working
          https://www.twitch.tv/fntpk

Comment

FYI, thanks to Diz for the tip, for U.S. viewers, it's being streamed on ESPN3.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              FYI, thanks to Diz for the tip, for U.S. viewers, it's being streamed on ESPN3.
              send link

Comment

Ahhhh, Sardar missed a near sitter. F***!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  send link
                  https://www.espn.com/watch/

First, you have to login to your U.S.-based cable/satellite provider. Then, select the Zenit vs Spartak match.

Comment

I can’t believe he missed

Comment

azmoun with one of his best halves of football all season. Shitty miss in last second of half tho.

His shooting from outside box was excellent and nearly scored 2x. His play for the PK was brilliant as the play looked dead. His flying zlatan esque volley was genius and nearly went in.

Overall a very entertaining match. End to End and zenit deservedly in front.

Also I hope there is no controversy with dzyuba taking pk. He is a great PK taker, and the designated one. Earlier in season when he was out sardar scored one. The next game he came back and gave a pk to sardar and he missed it badly.

Comment

Loved how Malcom strong armed his way past like 3 defenders in order to make a beautiful pass which secured the 2nd goal.

Hated how Azmoun missed the clear shot which would have been the 3rd goal. He looked as if he felt really bad about it.

However there is one half left, if zenit keeps playing like this I’m sure Azmoun will have more chances.
                        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

I hate to admit this, but if Sardar wants to become a true world-class striker, he needs to improve his finishing. Recently, he's been missing a lot of sitters that he should easily be converting. These misses can come back to haunt him once he goes to a bigger team, and plays in bigger competitions.

I don't know why, but I feel like this is a recent issue with Sardar that's somewhat gotten worse in the past year with Zenit, which may tend to prove that it's a mental issue. From my memory, Sardar never had this issue with Rostov or Team Melli. He's always been clinical.

Comment

I hate to admit this, but if Sardar wants to become a true world-class striker, he needs to improve his finishing. Recently, he's been missing a lot of sitters that he should easily be converting. These misses can come back to haunt him once he goes to a bigger team, and plays in bigger competitions.

I don't know why, but I feel like this is a recent issue with Sardar that's somewhat gotten worse in the past year with Zenit, which may tend to prove that it's a mental issue. From my memory, Sardar never had this issue with Rostov or Team Melli. He's always been clinical.
                            He has the most big chances missed by a good amount in the league at 17. Next player is at 12. You can argue he gets in the positions which takes skill, but he has to be sharper

Comment

I think it could just be concentration thing. Although I wouldnt say he misses more than other forwards. The amount of sitters guys like Werner, Lacazette, even Aubamayang miss on a semi regular basis is not small. The important thing is to pretend it didnt happen and put away the next one, that is the mark of a true forward bc everybody misses easy chances here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                                He has the most big chances missed by a good amount in the league at 17. Next player is at 12. You can argue he gets in the positions which takes skill, but he has to be sharper
                                yet even with that statistic he is top scorer (minus dzyubas 9 pks or whatever). Similarly salah has had one of the highest miss rates in PL but was top scorer in previous seasons.

Not that azmoun doesnt miss some sitters. It is definitely a concentration thing more than anything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X