Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sardar unlucky not to score a couple in the first half. He looks much sharper. His goal was a great effort and combo play with malcom, dzyuba.

Hopefully he can score one more in second half.

Comment

What happened here?

Comment

He is the 2nd best scorer now, 11 goals ad 6 assists, tie with Shomurodov with the number of goals and assists, there are Sobolev and Lutsenko with 11 goals as well but less assists, he needs to score few more to secure the 2nd best scorer of the league at least.
        Doubt he beats Dyzuba because he takes all P.K..

Comment

So both of our Forwards has the chance to finish among top scorers in Portugal and Russia.

Comment

He is built and a big boy now

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

pretty boring game but azmoun has been solid. in crowded defence, azmoun managed to give a backheel pass while nutmegging the defender but malcolm messed up the 1 on 1.

Comment

Amazing back pass by Azmoun to Malcom, keeper saved it

Comment

Did not look happy at all to be coming off .

Comment

Not really sure why he was subbed he was doing great.

Kuzayev off for sutormin and azmoun off for rigoni ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      Did not look happy at all to be coming off .
                      He had a decent game. Should have stayed on the field..

Comment

Why did he get subbed?

Comment

Good game by azmoun. His goal was one of his classic zlatan-esque finishes.

He had a wonderful backheel layee to put malcom thru 1v1 but he missed. In general Malcom-Dyuba-Azmoun combo looks so much better than anything theyve had offensively this year.

Kind of weird decision to sub him, game is still 1-0 and he looked pissed asf coming off, rightfully so. There were more goals there for him tonight.

They take on Krasnodar on sunday, which could be a very entertaining match. When they met last year there was that historic 4-3 match where zenit won.

Comment

I’m interested to see how many minutes Sardar has played against Dzyuba, they show that he is there number one striker (takes the penalties , gets more game time and usually Sardar gets subbed off before him) .

Comment

Sardar has played in 84% of minutes in all the games put together in the league and Dzyuba has played 89%, this is according to Transfermarkt.
                              It equates to an extra 105 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                Sardar has played in 84% of minutes in all the games put together in the league and Dzyuba has played 89%, this is according to Transfermarkt.
                                pretty minimal difference. But semak's subs in general suck. That was one of the big criticisms from russian football public (journos, fans, experts, etc) of him especially in CL. His team was static and he was unable to use his bench at all to change it.

Subbing azmoun today I disagree with. The sutormin guy is a terrible winger, and if there is a sub better to bring driussi on the pitch to give team speed and some variability on offense. He is obviously handicapped by the Russian player limit sometimes, and I think this sub had more to do with that. (6 russians must be on pitch at all times).

Feel like he would be better off at this stage of season giving minutes to a couple of academy kids off the bench than 3rd string wingers.

Comment

Working...
                                X