Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First and foremost, just because Napoli may meet Osimhen, it doesn't mean they'll sign him.

Even if they do, other clubs are surely interested in Sardar.

Worse comes to worst, Sardar stays at Zenit. I'd be completely content if he stays and gets regular CL action.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Lazio mikhast Azmoun raa bekhare vaghti dar CL gol mizad va yek pishnahade jeddi daad, amma yek gharardaade tokhmi daasht ba Rubin va dar Roosie gir oftad.
      Lazio like Napoli had him in their shortlist but they didn't move further. It was more or less a preliminary interest

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Lazio like Napoli had him in their shortlist but they didn't move further. It was more or less a preliminary interest
        Bishtar az in harfhaa bood, nemayandehaaye Lazio pishnahad dadan be Rostov va Rostov ham haazer bood befrooshe, amma Rubin dekhalat kard va zadan ziresh.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          First and foremost, just because Napoli may meet Osimhen, it doesn't mean they'll sign him.

Worse comes to worst, Sardar stays at Zenit. I'd be completely content if he stays and gets regular CL action.
          Kasra jan, man shakhsan migam dige baazi kardan dar lige Roosie chaleshi nist baraye Sardar. Lig raa do bar borde ba Zenit. Dige bayad bere yek jaayi ke sathe footbalesh balataare.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

right on...!!

Comment

hit the nail on the head brother.

Not sure why everybody here is having a stroke again. When was the last time we had a player with CREDIBLE interest from europes top sides like this? Its clear he is one of napoli's top 2 options, that in itself is a great achievement. Osimhen already said he has concerns over italy bc of racism problems and he has always wanted to play in the PL, so lets see what happens. IF it was up to him he would have stayed at lille for another year and developed but due to Covid and missing out on CL they are pressuring him to move.

just today another spanish source citing that Atletico have dropped pursuit of cavani, but still hold interest in Milik, Azmoun, and Lacazette.
              https://eldesmarque.com/madrid/atlet...ae-de-la-lista

I still think the main players are napoli, and leverkusen depending on what happens with haavertz. Others will for sure enter the race as transfer plans become clear too.
              And as you say, worst case scenario he stays at zenit, which by all indications will be much improved next year. Malcom is fit and already showing to be a game changer. The understanding between him and azmoun and Dzyuba is awesome. If he was fit in CL they could easily have gone through.

They are also targetting Shaqiri of liverpool and the top class talents that are the miranchuk twins of Lokomotiv (Who are going through a fire sale this summer). These sort of signings will ensure they are still a very solid, hopefully more expansive side last year that azmoun can shine in even more if a move to a big league doesnt pan out this summer.

Ziyech waited until age 27! for the right move from ajax. Rejecting the likes of Sevilla, Napoli, etc and in the end getting a dream move in the new Chelsea revamp. Not saying sardar should or will stay that long, but he can wait for the right offer.

Comment

Sardar has positioned himself to have the ability to make choices. Hopefully, he makes the right choice and doesn’t become to cocky or greedy.

Comment

Match day
                  3:30pm 🇬🇧
                  10:30am EST/7:30am PST🇺🇸

Comment

I have a feeling that he is staying at Zenit

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

he's starting

instagram.com/p/CCGcyfMC6Gj/

Comment

He is due to score..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

2-3 goals of him today would be sweet

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Any good link?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

https://reddits.soccerstreams.net/ev...-stream/372063

Comment

He scored in the end. 1-0 at HT.

Good hustle to get to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X