This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    How good is this guy? Another underrated player that get easy interest from big clubs because he has the right nationality?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB8YD2NWFgw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YBS1gAjkSg

Dadash, he is linked with many other top clubs across Eruope besides Zenit (e.g. Betis, Crystal Palace, Celta Vigo, etc...), has played in La Liga for Villareal, sign for Atletico Madrid despite no appearences, and won that incredible 2018 Copa Libertadores Finals against their rivals Boca Juniors, and called up to Colombian NT with minutes. In my opinion, it's not about nationality in this case. Zenit tends to target player who have played for River Plate/Boca Juniors.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      How good is this guy? Another underrated player that get easy interest from big clubs because he has the right nationality?
      hes a solid forward. Good mentality for moving to zenit I think, takes a specific profile of player esp if transferring from South America. CQ called him up earlier and he got some mins from brazil

I think they are still way better off signing shomorudov, who is similar to azmoun in many ways, but less technical and more physical. Lyon, Schalke, and other german sides want him too.

anyways good to see zenit are actively considering azmoun replacements.

Comment

https://twitter.com/FarEasterner/sta...91810690809857

Zenit insider Andrianov claims Azmoun transfer to Napoli highly likely.

Comment

Any links to watch a replay of Napoli’s last match .!?
          Haven’t seen a full serie A match in ages

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            Any links to watch a replay of Napoli’s last match .!?
            Haven’t seen a full serie A match in ages
            https://old.reddit.com/r/footballhig...lia_13jun2020/

Comment

^cool
              Damet garm
              Saw the extended highlights
              Looked a one way traffic most of the game barring couple of chances off the break the other way
              On very limited observation note

Sure Sardar may well fit the highly Defensive & counter-attacking of scheme of Napoli well, due to vast experiences of playing in such schemes of play for CQ & Berdieve, but in all honesty, I just don’t see him thriving in it, nor racking up impressive enough scoring stats to graduate to a higher level club from it...!
              He has been in His most impressive foTm these past couple of years @ Zenit, primarily because the club almost always plays on the front foot & on the attack, hence affording him many more scoring chances up front to convert from ..!
              I just don’t see that happening for him playing for this famously defensive bull Coach in already highly defensive Serie A...!

Call me still unimpressed & lukewarm as the day one with this prospective transfer...!

I really think he deserves better .... he should stay put Ftb in Zenit till a similarly Attacking higher caliber Top eu league team come knocking ..! I think his chances for that remain still plenty high this summer ..!

Comment

https://twitter.com/search?q=azmoun&...d_query&f=live

Azmoun to Arsenal rumor getting a lot of attention on Twitter (although sources keeps referencing ArenaNapoli, I think this is a tactic by Azmoun's agent to hyped him up)

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  https://twitter.com/search?q=azmoun&...d_query&f=live

Azmoun to Arsenal rumor getting a lot of attention on Twitter
                  If serious interest
                  I’d jump on that transfer twice as fast as Napoli
                  Arsenal is still a more recognized, top brand name in world of football & he’d be applying his trade Quiet arguably the Best football league In the world..! Even the somewhat flops in such club/league get the necessary exposure & the hype required to be offered decent alternatives elsewhere in top leagues of Europe

Comment

No Premier League please...See ARJ

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

arsenal are an inferior team to napoli in terms of squad, level of play, etc. Coming from an arsenal fan. The only player from our team that would get into napoli 11 would be lacazette and aubameyang. Maybe gk leno.

This was a cup tie, first game back in 4 months. They went with counterattack defensive tactic bc they only needed a draw to advance, so why open up to a team as strong as inter if you dont have to.

The napoli forwards mertens, milik have racked up very impressive stats these past years and sardar would replacing one of them.

The latest update from zenit insider seems like the matter is progressing.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        arsenal are an inferior team to napoli in terms of squad, level of play, etc. Coming from an arsenal fan. The only player from our team that would get into napoli 11 would be lacazette and aubameyang. Maybe gk leno.

This was a cup tie, first game back in 4 months. They went with counterattack defensive tactic bc they only needed a draw to advance, so why open up to a team as strong as inter if you dont have to.

The napoli forwards mertens, milik have racked up very impressive stats these past years and sardar would replacing one of them.

The latest update from zenit insider seems like the matter is progressing.
                        Arsenal are a great team too, however I think this is a tactic by his agent because the sources just trace back to Italy (ArenaNapoli).

I spoke to some Arsenal fans and they said this source is reputable for the club:
                        https://twitter.com/FApor_elmundo/st...19817216569350

Regardless, it’s good that he’s getting publicity and at least we can say more teams who didn’t know about him do so now.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Arsenal are a great team too, however I think this is a tactic by his agent because the sources just trace back to Italy (ArenaNapoli).

I spoke to some Arsenal fans and they said this source is reputable for the club:
                          https://twitter.com/FApor_elmundo/st...19817216569350

Regardless, it’s good that he’s getting publicity and at least we can say more teams who didn’t know about him do so now.
                          That source is not reputable. Arsenal are not a great team, but an ex great team. Now an average team at best. If you want to talk premier league everton is a better fit for sardar. But I agree, it seems this is just a classic agent tactic to expedite napoli's interest.

Azmoun is the main target for them, unless there can be some sort of price reduction for lille's osimhen, which is unlikely.From zenits point of view 25-30 million eU fee will be enough eventually, but the speed of the transition depends on their ideas for replacement. I think the Borre thing is agent bs. It is probably between just returning kokorin from loan and offering him a new deal or going for somebody like shomorudov.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            hes a solid forward. Good mentality for moving to zenit I think, takes a specific profile of player esp if transferring from South America. CQ called him up earlier and he got some mins from brazil

I think they are still way better off signing shomorudov, who is similar to azmoun in many ways, but less technical and more physical. Lyon, Schalke, and other german sides want him too.

anyways good to see zenit are actively considering azmoun replacements.
                            Yeki az dalilash mitone in bashe ke Sebastian Driussi raa az River Plate kharidan va Wilmar Barrios raa az Boca Juniors ke dotashon shodan bazikonhaaye kelidie Zenit. Zenit hesse khoobi daare ba Amrikaaye jonoobi.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Former Zenit striker Nikolaev has said Azmoun's fate depends on Kokorin. Not sure what he means by that.
                              My first intuition was that he was trying to say Kokorin is better than Serdar and talk shit about him in general. I mean Serdar also started for Zenit even before Kokorin left for Sochi so
                              https://nevasport.ru/147925-eks-forv...t-ot-kokorina/

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                                Former Zenit striker Nikolaev has said Azmoun's fate depends on Kokorin. Not sure what he means by that.
                                My first intuition was that he was trying to say Kokorin is better than Serdar and talk shit about him in general. I mean Serdar also started for Zenit even before Kokorin left for Sochi so
                                https://nevasport.ru/147925-eks-forv...t-ot-kokorina/
                                what? Not at all. He is very complimentary of sardar and says hes ready to move to a better championship and has shown himself in russia very well.

If kokorin can agree to stay in zenit it would be win win because they would get a quality replacement free of charge and make a good profit on sardar.

Comment

Working...
                                X