This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

just to give some context these are recent forward arrivals at milan in sardar's age range, profile :

Andre Silva (Porto) - $42MIL. A really highly rated forward who totally failed at milan. Since he left he had a solid season in spain with sevilla, followed by this season scoring 11 and assisting 4 in 14 games for ultra defensive eintracht frankfurt.

Krzysztof Piatek (Genoa)- $39MIL. Came from genoa in amazing form, worked very well with gattusso. Failed this year badly, replaced by an almost 40 year old ibra, and sold to hertha in january where he has been in good form.

Rafael Leao (Lille)- $25MIL. Arrived from Lille last summer as a 19 year old. He scored 8 goals there from wing/CF position in his first year. In milan he has scored twice and stock has dropped tremendously.

Ante Rebic (Frankfurt)- Arrived initially on loan. Option to buy is around EU 25MIL. In frankfurt he scored 10 and assisted 6 from a wide fwd position. In milan he has bizarrely only started 1/4th of the matches despite being their top scorer with 6 goals.

Clearly there is a recent history of talented young forwards going to milan and failing for whatever reason (constant management changes, weak midfield and wingers, bad tactics, bad environment) and then succeeding again in other clubs.

Not a good place for sardar to develop in my opinion. Ragnick, even if he does get all the power he wants (which is really unlikely considering pushback from maldini and Co) will take a long time to fix some of the underlying problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        https://www.tuttonapoli.net/in-primo...chieste-434119

AC Milan want Azmoun, HOWEVER, Napoli are far ahead in negotiations. Zenit may lower its asking price for Azmoun (potentially for 25 million due to the coronavirus pandemic).
        25 million for napoli is great, i suggest azmoun can get min 15 goals in seri A

Comment

So many posts about rangnick, i thought he is the coach of milan now i google it and there is a rumour he might become the coach of milan

Comment

My best friend who is Mexican told me he highly doubts Sardar would go to Napoli. He brought up what Lozano is going through right now. Apparently he's not the right fit for Napoli as he's being held hostage by Gattuso lol. And we all remember Lozano who alongside Jahanbakhsh was the best player in the Eredivisie 2017-2018 season. I hear Gattuso sets up his team very defensively.

Now I'm not sure how Gattuso is as a head coach but the last image I have of him as a manager, I saw him slap someone on the sidelines lol. He was a great player, a fantastic central defensive midfielder for Milan and for Italy. But I have 0 idea how he would be as a coach.

I would love to see Sardar in Milan.

Comment

According to gazzetta dello sport, azmoun said yes to napoli

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Aroos khanoum Bale ro belakhare goft pas

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  can you please post the Source link? thanks

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                    can you please post the Source link? thanks

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                    https://www.calcionapoli24.it/calcio...l-n443850.html

Also saw a screetshot (don't know if it was the site ou the newspapers in iranian sources) but don't know how to post it.

Napoli is also on Osimhen

Comment

How accurate are these sources you guys are posting?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        How accurate are these sources you guys are posting?
                        pretty accurate. Almost entire italian media is reporting on it daily. Russia media has corroborated. Sardar himself just gave an interview saying he is ready for a new challenge and that he is hopeful there would be good news in the future. Obviously napoli have a real interest, and sardar seems very happy to go, but a transfer requires more than that and zenit will drive a hard bargain.

With regards to what you say about lozano, the situation is totally different. He was bought by ancelotti and even then struggled with physicality of the league. As we see with ARJ dutch league exploits mean really little considering how amateur eridivisie defenses are. Sardar is proving himself every year in the CL/EL, not to mention that russia itself is a far more defensive, physical, and more competitive league than holland.

Unlike lozano who gatusso simply doesnt like bc his weak frame and lack of defensive work, he has also given his approval for sardar. There is a spot open with milik leaving the team.

In terms of quality of their squad and ability to compete with europes best they are considerably ahead of milan at this point, who are nothing more than a midtable side.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Aroos khanoum Bale ro belakhare goft pas

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                          So far from my understanding Sardar in media has just hinted that he is ready for a new challenge outside Russia ..! Far from a Still far from the solid Yes to a Napoli move ..!

Besides sahabesh (Zenit mgmt) ke Hanooz Rafte Gol Bechine..!

We are unlikely to get anything close to a confirmation until end of the current season & probably ways into summer transfer season ..!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            pretty accurate. Almost entire italian media is reporting on it daily. Russia media has corroborated. Sardar himself just gave an interview saying he is ready for a new challenge and that he is hopeful there would be good news in the future. Obviously napoli have a real interest, and sardar seems very happy to go, but a transfer requires more than that and zenit will drive a hard bargain.

With regards to what you say about lozano, the situation is totally different. He was bought by ancelotti and even then struggled with physicality of the league. As we see with ARJ dutch league exploits mean really little considering how amateur eridivisie defenses are. Sardar is proving himself every year in the CL/EL, not to mention that russia itself is a far more defensive, physical, and more competitive league than holland.

Unlike lozano who gatusso simply doesnt like bc his weak frame and lack of defensive work, he has also given his approval for sardar. There is a spot open with milik leaving the team.

In terms of quality of their squad and ability to compete with europes best they are considerably ahead of milan at this point, who are nothing more than a midtable side.
                            Thanks for all of this info bro! I’m totally unaware of how European football is these days unless it’s a league where our boys are playing in. I wanted Milan because of their rich history, but today they are a mid table club makes me sad. Anyways, thanks again and I wish Sardar the best!

Comment

Another day another story originating from the Napoli press. This time we are back to West Ham And them having the ‘most interest’ in Sardar.
                              Next week it will be the Kaiser Chiefs in South Africa.

https://www.hammers.news/club-news/r...sardar-azmoun/

Comment

No EPL please. It's a graveyard for our players.

Comment

Working...
                                X