This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    ooooooh.....what wouldn't I give to see Azmoun play his home games at San Siro!
    Go ahead has been given to knock down the San Siro. Obviously may be a while till this happens though
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52739143

He needs to not go to AC Milan , they are not the team of old for a while now. They have been linked today with Jeff Hendrick on a free transfer from Burnley, that shows they are not the team of old.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      Go ahead has been given to knock down the San Siro. Obviously may be a while till this happens though
      https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52739143

He needs to not go to AC Milan , they are not the team of old for a while now. They have been linked today with Jeff Hendrick on a free transfer from Burnley, that shows they are not the team of old.
      Sigh!

Comment

ooooooh.....what wouldn't I give !
        πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Comment

Zenit is a much better club than AC Milan so why would he go there? The idea is to move to a better club not a mid table Serie A team, they used to be one of the best clubs on this planet, but it's been years now that they have been reduced to a mid table team on the same level of teams as Bologna and Torino.

Zenit is the best club in Russia and play champions league football. There are only four or five clubs better than Zenit in Italy: Juve, Napoli, Inter, Lazio and As Roma, if there are no better clubs than Zenit that want him , he better stay put and be the star of the best club in Russia. I'd prefer that over the likes of Brighton or Watford any day.

Comment

azmoung going to milan would be good that team can rebuild around him, and go to champions league but napoli is still much better, 25 is good but we have to see what zenith want

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              azmoung going to milan would be good that team can rebuild around him, and go to champions league but napoli is still much better, 25 is good but we have to see what zenith want
              Since 2012 we are hearing every season they are rebuilding and each season they fail.
              As a club I prefer milan to Napoli for their prestige, jersey, stadium and glorious past but azmoun going to this mess over zenit/napoli is big no for me

Comment

I genuinely feel like we will be pleasantly surprised (knock on wood). I just get the feeling that a big club will see his talent

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                  I genuinely feel like we will be pleasantly surprised (knock on wood). I just get the feeling that a big club will see his talent
                  AC Milan is one of the biggest clubs in the world. They might be shit for their own standards but that doesn’t change their rich culture and history. Napoli is also a big club with rich history too.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    AC Milan is one of the biggest clubs in the world. They might be shit for their own standards but that doesn’t change their rich culture and history. Napoli is also a big club with rich history too.
                    Do you think their rich culture and history will feed azmoun with good service and make him play CL in the short term?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Do you think their rich culture and history will feed azmoun with good service and make him play CL in the short term?
                      I'd prefer Azmoun play his home games with Milan in San Siro than playing in any CL tournament with Zenit or even Napoli.

Comment

AC Milan is negotiating with Ralf Rangnick to take up the coaching positions. Ralf Rangnick is the mastermind behind the rise of RB Leipzig and stands for a very offensive and impressive football. The combination of an offensive football as played by Rangnick and Azmoun would be very interesting. Maybe the one or the other also remembers the Hoffenheim team under Ralf Rangnick, those were partly spectacular games. The problem is that he wants to have full power in Milan and is already being criticised for this by big names like Maldini. He is regularly linked to big clubs, but I can imagine that the project of bringing a club like Milan back to the top is very attractive. I for one would rather see Azmoun at Milan with Rangnick than at Napoli.

Comment

I'd prefer Azmoun play his home games with Milan in San Siro than playing in any CL tournament with Zenit or even Napoli.
                          Well unlike you most of us want Azmoun to have a succesful career. And that means playing in the most prestige tournament on the planet (champions league) instead of playing in the San Siro for a mid table club that won't play in the champions league or for any trophies in the forseeable future.

Comment

Interesting Instagram post from Sardar , he is either playing people up about the rumours or this is what he wants.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAz6kF6Iagl/

Comment

Historical merit doesn't mean sporting merit. If that were the case top players would rush to champions league winners Steau Buecarest and Aston Villa.

Zlatan is also out injured and may not be at Milan next year. I really hope he doesn't end up in Milan for his own development.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                I know you’re being sarcastic and know the answer to that question. Missing out on CL football For a year is worth it if you can come into one of the worlds biggest clubs and make a name for yourself
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X