Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More paper talk from within Italy stating Moise Kean with a possible move to Napoli, Roma.

https://sempreinter.com/2020/04/28/i...ot-interested/

Obviously ‘could’ have an impact on a transfer for Sardar. Going to be so much paper talk with no football being played.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      More paper talk from within Italy stating Moise Kean with a possible move to Napoli, Roma.

https://sempreinter.com/2020/04/28/i...ot-interested/

Obviously ‘could’ have an impact on a transfer for Sardar. Going to be so much paper talk with no football being played.
      Interesting how this ties into his potential move to Everton too
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Interesting how this ties into his potential move to Everton too
        Everton looking to offload 4 strikers supposedly but they are also being linked with the Lille Striker.

Comment

This is from a Napoli fanpage on Twitter. They got this report from a radio station so once again take it with a pinch of salt. Saying that Napoli aren’t interested in Kean and Azmoun is still the target but they think he prefers a move to the Premier League.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SSCNapoli...96487059550208

Comment

I'd personally fancy a move to the Prem. There is more media coverage and more hype overall in the PL than other leagues. Plus jahanbakhsh is already there, seeing how the 2 perform in a single league is quite interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
              I'd personally fancy a move to the Prem. There is more media coverage and more hype overall in the PL than other leagues. Plus jahanbakhsh is already there, seeing how the 2 perform in a single league is quite interesting
              Seeing both of them on the bench, is not nice though. We can not afford that both our 2 best players don't get playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                Seeing both of them on the bench, is not nice though. We can not afford that both our 2 best players don't get playing time.
                I'm optimistic about the move

Comment

PL is not good for Azmoun unless he wants to roughen up his game. If he moves to PL we should not expect much from him at least for the first season. IMHO
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                    PL is not good for Azmoun unless he wants to roughen up his game. If he moves to PL we should not expect much from him at least for the first season. IMHO
                    I think Azmoun's roughening up has ocurred in Russia. Man has risen from a stick figure to a tank in a few years.

Might be better he goes to Serie A/La Liga and work on his technical game. He'd be our most well rounded striker in recent history with all those attributes

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                      I think Azmoun's roughening up has ocurred in Russia. Man has risen from a stick figure to a tank in a few years.

Might be better he goes to Serie A/La Liga and work on his technical game. He'd be our most well rounded striker in recent history with all those attributes
                      Yeah that works too as long as he is not benched and does not lose his match-fitness.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

people who saw PL blindly because of "visibility" tend to just say that because they can watch PL on cable in their house LMAO.

if you want to talk about PL, you have to be realistic. Azmoun will not go to one of the top top teams. He should not go to a midtable or lower midtable one either, his current status at zenit is superior to that.

So There are only 3 teams that would represent a worthy level for azmoun given his track record : Leicester, Wolves, and Everton. Of these 3, leiceister and wolves, regardless of some random rumors, arent really options. Wolves wanted him as a backup in the past, and he didnt like that option, and it proved to be smart as the guy they got instead barely played and went back to italy within 6 months. They have top class CFs who fit their teams perfectly, they have no need for azmoun, unless they just want him to ride the bench

So that leaves everton, currently a midtable side but with Iranian owner, top class coach, a few good young players and ambition to be top 6 team. compare that with napoli, who are CL regulars ,showing good performances in europe yearly, and competing at upper end of their league always (finishing either 2nd or 3rd for i think all of the last 5-6 years before this season). If you compare squads, only richarlison from everton has a realistic case to get into napoli's team, so napoli are definitely a higher level in that respect. And from what we know, everton have not registered any real interest yet (there was in the past) whereas it is clear that at the very least azmoun is a real option for napoli.

If azmoun does well in napoli he will have no issues with "visiblity" he is playing for one of the most historic clubs in italy. Just because some people personally dont get serie A on cable doesnt mean that it isnt a visible or immensely popular league. If napoli is good enough for insigne, fabian ruiz, koulibaly, mertens, zielinski, manolas, etc I am sure it is good enough for azmoun. They are building a young exciting squad and with the CF spot looking increasingly likely to have an opening it objectively seems like the best potential fit right now...

not saying the transfer will happen either, it is still long way out, more targets could emerge, fee with zenit may not be agreed, issue of non eu spot. But in terms of fit and the team having an actual need for a CF, plus credibility of links, it seems the most likely and also by far the best offer he will get.

Comment

Also one thing you guys need to remember is that Azmoun is already 25 years old. In terms of talent or skills, he wont be progressing much anymore. He's almost reached his top level in Russia already and is only ready to get more experienced. A team/league where he could utilize his skills and get lots of experience is the best place for him. The last thing he needs for his career at this stage, is sitting on the bench.

So even with the most optimistic eyes, I think a top 5 team in Serie A or La liga is his best bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                            Azmoun would shred in the prem. He's tall, fast, strong, and can header a ball immaculately

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              people who saw PL blindly because of "visibility" tend to just say that because they can watch PL on cable in their house LMAO.
                              i
                              f you want to talk about PL, you have to be realistic. Azmoun will not go to one of the top top teams. He should not go to a midtable or lower midtable one either, his current status at zenit is superior to that.
                              So There are only 3 teams that would represent a worthy level for azmoun given his track record : Leicester, Wolves, and Everton. Of these 3, leiceister and wolves, regardless of some random rumors, arent really options. Wolves wanted him as a backup in the past, and he didnt like that option, and it proved to be smart as the guy they got instead barely played and went back to italy within 6 months. They have top class CFs who fit their teams perfectly, they have no need for azmoun, unless they just want him to ride the bench
                              So that leaves everton, currently a midtable side but with Iranian owner, top class coach, a few good young players and ambition to be top 6 team. compare that with napoli, who are CL regulars ,showing good performances in europe yearly, and competing at upper end of their league always (finishing either 2nd or 3rd for i think all of the last 5-6 years before this season). If you compare squads, only richarlison from everton has a realistic case to get into napoli's team, so napoli are definitely a higher level in that respect. And from what we know, everton have not registered any real interest yet (there was in the past) whereas it is clear that at the very least azmoun is a real option for napoli.
                              If azmoun does well in napoli he will have no issues with "visiblity" he is playing for one of the most historic clubs in italy. Just because some people personally dont get serie A on cable doesnt mean that it isnt a visible or immensely popular league. If napoli is good enough for insigne, fabian ruiz, koulibaly, mertens, zielinski, manolas, etc I am sure it is good enough for azmoun. They are building a young exciting squad and with the CF spot looking increasingly likely to have an opening it objectively seems like the best potential fit right now...
                              not saying the transfer will happen either, it is still long way out, more targets could emerge, fee with zenit may not be agreed, issue of non eu spot. But in terms of fit and the team having an actual need for a CF, plus credibility of links, it seems the most likely and also by far the best offer he will get.
                              You know guys, I like this account. @Inarsenewetrust usually delivers a 2-3 paragraph long post with lots of info packed up in tight space and I totally agree on what he's saying now.
                              But may I add that sometimes the final outcome VS the transfer talks are completely different. Meaning, we might be getting ready for a shock transfer and Azmoun might have something up his sleeve.

Comment

Atletico would be perfect for Azmoun.
                                Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Working...
                                X