X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Aubameyang.
    Also, no way Sardar can handle the mental pressures of Arsenal. If he thought Iranian fans were mean to him after the World cup, just imagine how mean the fans will be on ArsenalTV after he in very Sardar fashion "hol-mishe" and messes up a one-on-one.
    Plus judging on his social media presence, the Lifestyle in London is too distracting for someone like Sardar. If he does come to England, he's much better off in a smaller town like Wolverhampton.
    If he comes to Wolverhampton I can show him around and also tell him to lock down his car tyres and make sure any belongings are put in a safe inside a safe 😃

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Based on an Italian freind there is no mention of all these in real Italian media, so I would wait and see. We have heard these rumors God knows how many times...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      You mean even the Napoli rumor?

Comment

My italian based friend in florence, not iranian at all just italian guy, said that nico schira and fabrizio romano, both of whom have corroborated the rumors individually, are two of the most reputable journalists in italy. They have confirmed story independent to gazetta. Not saying it is done a deal but saying the interest is phony doesnt seem likely considering how many individual journalists of good reputation have confirmed it

Comment

At the end he will stay at Zenit ....., we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            You mean even the Napoli rumor?
            That is what I have been told.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              Aubameyang.

Also, no way Sardar can handle the mental pressures of Arsenal. If he thought Iranian fans were mean to him after the World cup, just imagine how mean the fans will be on ArsenalTV after he in very Sardar fashion "hol-mishe" and messes up a one-on-one.

Plus judging on his social media presence, the Lifestyle in London is too distracting for someone like Sardar. If he does come to England, he's much better off in a smaller town like Wolverhampton.
              LOL How the fuck did I end up writing Adebayour?!?! xD That **** is still in my mind for some reason... Thanks for the correction
              However, I imagine the pressure at Wolverhampton will be at least as big. Also coming in from the bench for Arsenal is much bigger than coming in from the bench for Wolverhampton. Also, Diogo Jota is having a great season and Adama Traore is making Azmuns huge leg muscle look as small as my leg muscles xD I actually think the the wolves have a better striker option compared to Arsenal especially if Aubameyang (I hate Adebayour!! xD ) leaves in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Oh god, AFTV They are the ones who started the whole #WengerOut, they are such a burden on the club. I remember a time Hector Bellerin called them out and all of AFTV did their best to get him benched to be the likes of an aging Lichsteiner. And a few weeks back they gave Laca shit for not scoring! And if they are not trying to get a player benched, they will try to get a manager sacked like some sort of coup/coup d’état just to improve their ratings and their ratings are based on when Arsenal lose.
                lolllll robbie thinks he’s an activist of some sort [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Carrera praises Sardar Azmoun over his own hamvatan Andrea Belotti, wow! So far Azmoun has been referenced to play in the Serie A by 2 managers: Carrera and Stramaccioni.

https://www.tuttonapoli.net/le-inter...belotti-430481

Carrera promotes Azmoun: "He is ready for Serie A. He has something more than Belotti"

The coach Massimo Carrera spoke on the microphones of Kiss Kiss Napoli presenting Sardar Azmoun, the target for the next Napoli market:

The coach Massimo Carrera spoke on Kiss Kiss Napoli's microphones by presenting Sardar Azmoun, the target for the next Napoli market: "Azmoun? He is ready for Italian football for me, when I faced him he hit the tip in a 3-5 -2 He is a striker who scores goals, quick, with a strong head, he made an excellent impression in comparison with Belotti? As a workload, yes, but he has something more technically than Belotti.

Shooting Serie A? It is right to start again and close the championships as soon as possible. You could also think of a sort of South American-style championship that can be started in January "

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
                    At the end he will stay at Zenit ....., we will see.
                    typical Iranian kalkal.

To me, Sardar is a professional footballer and that's it. I'd also be happy if he gets promoted to a better team. I mean transferred

Comment

typical Iranian kalkal that pisses me off ^^

Comment

Oh god, AFTV They are the ones who started the whole #WengerOut, they are such a burden on the club. I remember a time Hector Bellerin called them out and all of AFTV did their best to get him benched to be the likes of an aging Lichsteiner. And a few weeks back they gave Laca shit for not scoring! And if they are not trying to get a player benched, they will try to get a manager sacked like some sort of coup/coup d’état just to improve their ratings and their ratings are based on when Arsenal lose.
                        heck, that's exactly like what termites do.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                          typical Iranian kalkal that pisses me off ^^
                          jujjjjj khodeto aziat nakon jigar

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
                            jujjjjj khodeto aziat nakon jigar
                            what?

Comment

Carrera praises Sardar Azmoun over his own hamvatan Andrea Belotti, wow! So far Azmoun has been referenced to play in the Serie A by 2 managers: Carrera and Stramaccioni.

https://www.tuttonapoli.net/le-inter...belotti-430481

Carrera promotes Azmoun: "He is ready for Serie A. He has something more than Belotti"

The coach Massimo Carrera spoke on the microphones of Kiss Kiss Napoli presenting Sardar Azmoun, the target for the next Napoli market:

The coach Massimo Carrera spoke on Kiss Kiss Napoli's microphones by presenting Sardar Azmoun, the target for the next Napoli market: "Azmoun? He is ready for Italian football for me, when I faced him he hit the tip in a 3-5 -2 He is a striker who scores goals, quick, with a strong head, he made an excellent impression in comparison with Belotti? As a workload, yes, but he has something more technically than Belotti.

Shooting Serie A? It is right to start again and close the championships as soon as possible. You could also think of a sort of South American-style championship that can be started in January "
                              Carrera was in the shortlist to become PP coach last season. Imagine stramma in SS, de biasi for TM and Carrera in PP. Could develop a strong connection with Italian football

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Carrera was in the shortlist to become PP coach last season. Imagine stramma in SS, de biasi for TM and Carrera in PP. Could develop a strong connection with Italian football
                                https://twitter.com/NicoSchira/statu...58956763619330

It was close to being finalized too, I posted a picture of them having his meeting with Perspolis officials in Istanbul!!! Same with De Biasi, almost finalized. And Stramaccioni was wanted by Serie A teams like Genoa when he joined Esteghlal and Carrera is bossing it with AEK Athens in Greek League. All high quality managers who would have certainly made Shorkabi players more appealing for decent Euro offers. And most likely these didn't go through because there was no way for them recieve their money (e.g. Stramaccioni).

Vaghean heyf =(

Comment

Working...
                                X