This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    I really wonder if everton will end up making a move for him.
    One can only hope.

Napoli would be great for me to rekindle Serie A interest though

Comment

ARJ has shown he really lacks any sort of speed or pace,
      I understand what you are trying to say when it comes to the difference between Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh but I just have to beg to differ with the statement above.

He may have a peculiar running style sometimes but on his day, he can be quite fast too. See minute 02:33 in the following video:

Azmoun may be more agile than Jahanbakhsh though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        I understand what you are trying to say when it comes to the difference between Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh but I just have to beg to differ with the statement above.

He may have a peculiar running style sometimes but on his day, he can be quite fast too. See minute 02:33 in the following video:

Azmoun may be more agile than Jahanbakhsh though.
        that really didnt seem particularly fast to me. In his PL time I dont think he has threatened to run in behind defense of opposition once, just not his game at all. It is really hard for a winger like that to succeed in PL. Especially if you play for a crappy team, with crappy british coach, who struggle to sustain any meaningful possession or give any decent service anyways. He is so much more suited to spain or bundesliga.

Azmoun has real speed. not comparable to ARJ at all. In a straight sprint with or without ball they are not close. go to any of his matches this season and you can see that this guy is just rapid. Zenit players also attest to him being fastest player at club. I think he is actually similar pace to milad. He is a sprinter by all means. In addition to his legit pace, he is excellent aerially and very fast with his one touch link play. These are characterstics offensive players in PL who dont play for the top 4 or 5 teams must have to stand out at all. This makes him a good candidate to succeed in PL, but as I said before everton are probably his best bet there, and they are really not on same level as napoli.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          https://m.calciomercato.com/news/nap...luzione--75256

Here it mentions Atletico Madrid, besides Fiorentina, Sevilla, etc...
          sevilla would be perfect

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
            sevilla would be perfect
            Napoli > EPL and all other interested teams

Comment

Everton and Anceloti if there is any truth in Everton's interest; they'll be aiming for top 6 finish in EPL next season.
              "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

that really didnt seem particularly fast to me. In his PL time I dont think he has threatened to run in behind defense of opposition once, just not his game at all. It is really hard for a winger like that to succeed in PL. Especially if you play for a crappy team, with crappy british coach, who struggle to sustain any meaningful possession or give any decent service anyways. He is so much more suited to spain or bundesliga.

Azmoun has real speed. not comparable to ARJ at all. In a straight sprint with or without ball they are not close. go to any of his matches this season and you can see that this guy is just rapid. Zenit players also attest to him being fastest player at club. I think he is actually similar pace to milad. He is a sprinter by all means. In addition to his legit pace, he is excellent aerially and very fast with his one touch link play. These are characterstics offensive players in PL who dont play for the top 4 or 5 teams must have to stand out at all. This makes him a good candidate to succeed in PL, but as I said before everton are probably his best bet there, and they are really not on same level as napoli.
                Well, Azmoun may be faster than Jahanbakhsh but I just meant that to say the latter lacks any sort of speed or pace, is also a bit of exaggeration. As said, Jahanbakhsh's running style makes you think he's slow but if you look at the defenders in that video who also run at their maximum speed and compare them to Jahanbakhsh, you can see the dude is actually quite fast. Of course Jahanbakhsh started to run earlier than them so they were left behind a bit but later during the last second of their runs you can compare them.

Comment

If anything Sardar’s game has improved so much since being at Zenit but also with that he is more mature than he was, even in less than two years since the World Cup. Out of all of our players at the moment he has the abilities and strengths to succeed in the Premier League. He could be the one to show to the whole world, due to how much coverage the league has, how much talent there is in Iran. It’s scary to think he is still only 25 and not even at his peak yet.
                  Most of these clubs at the moment are rumours, Napoli is the only one with legitimate truths behind it but I would love to see Sardar in the Premier League , of course there is bias because I live in England and it would mean a lot to see an Iranian player do well over here.
                  His game for me is similar to Raul Jimenez and look how well he has done so far in the League as his strengths are suited to it.

Comment

I really like the idea of him going to Sevilla for several reasons. Sevilla is in need of a striker, as their current one, De Jong is aging, slow, and not good at interplay. Azmoun could slot into the team very easily and could link up well with the likes of Suso, Lopes, and En-Neysri. Sevilla would probably make it to Europe every year. Not to mention, the weather there is really nice, and when I went there, it seemed that the people were crazy about the sport. But obviously, this is a Plan B if Napoli fails.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                      I really like the idea of him going to Sevilla for several reasons. Sevilla is in need of a striker, as their current one, De Jong is aging, slow, and not good at interplay. Azmoun could slot into the team very easily and could link up well with the likes of Suso, Lopes, and En-Neysri. Sevilla would probably make it to Europe every year. Not to mention, the weather there is really nice, and when I went there, it seemed that the people were crazy about the sport. But obviously, this is a Plan B if Napoli fails.
                      sure as a plan B it is not a bad option. atlhough if everton and ancelotti really want him that should be a good option to consider as plan B too.

https://twitter.com/LigActu/status/1251799985206841347

today on the cover of biggest seville based newspaper azmoun was leading headline.

Comment

Man, even the thought of all these high-prolific clubs being linked with Sardar is so amazing as a TM fan. What an honor. This guy can be our best Euro player ever. Hope he makes the right decision.

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/NicoSchir...41160307785731

@NicoSchira
                          #Napoli want to sign Sardar #Azmoun to replace Arek #Milik. Talks ongoing with his agent (Fali Ramadani) to find an agreement. For the iranian player are ready 5-years contract. #Zenit to sell him ask €30-35M at least. #transfers

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
                            Everton and Anceloti if there is any truth in Everton's interest; they'll be aiming for top 6 finish in EPL next season.
                            i think Everton iranian owner has been a long-time admirer of Sardar and has had a keen, long-term interest in attaining his services, especially since his explosive debut in CL with Rostov..!
                            i remember few years back, Berdieve saying in an interview that Moshiri had contacted him and Sardar's folks and some of his immediate family friends? associates who back in the day used to give career advice and generally be involved in Sardar's club choices and transfers..!! however the interest got quickly dead in its early tracks mostly due to the huge questions marks and legal lawsuits/clout hanging over Azmoun's club ownership rights... (the legal piss-fight that arose from Sardar following Birdieve to Rostov from Rubin, supposedly w/o formal authorization of Rubin mgmt..!)
                            hence Everton then chased after and signed some tokhmy Turkish striker Tusun or somebody..? and dont think he quiet worked out well for them? and what became of him next..??

mostly from my own Selfish Fan perspective i too prefer a possible Everton switch above all of the so far reported interested clubs..! why..? lets see, first n foremost, residing in US i can watch games far easier and attain needed links to witness for myself his progress and follow his career in EPL much easier, especially since i wouldnt face any language barriers and i could also take pride in another compatriot playing his trade in arguably the best football league in the world..!! even if he is likely to be snubbed and benched, abused and fked with by the typically passionate but cunt-in-nature english footballing fans/figures..! , i can still keep myself entertained by logging into number of Everton fan forums and bitch and moan about it and give the flaky brit fans some shitt back and piece my mind.!! besides, of all the iranian players so far linked with an EPL move, Sardar is just about the only one who i have some reasonable faith in making a noteworthy impact in..!
                            the healthy talent pool and football ambitions of the club is a certain plus and so is their iranian majority owner ..!

next; i'd prefer a top 5 team in La Liga and then Napoli, mostly to get warmed up to and interested in Serie A again..! some 30+years ago, and for a looong time prior to that, I recall Serie A being the undisputed TOP EU football leagues .... other leagues werent even close to competing with them for that honor..!

Comment

Azmoun's pace is in a different league than ARJ.

ARJ isnt slow, by any means, but IMO his acceleration is average and any scene in which he looks fast he usually does so because he used his intelligence and read the game to start his sprint a second or two before the other players.

Azmoun on the other hand is a menace on counter attacks and any mistakes defenders make. I've seen him score so many goals or provide assists because his pace allows him to capitalize on such quick lapses in the opposition.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

This is Azmoun's agent BTW: Fali Ramadani

Comment

Working...
                                X