X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://m.tuttonapoli.net/in-primo-p...hiudere-430075

“Azmoun, Napoli insists: two clubs to beat, check the figure to close“

“Napoli is already active on the next market. Contacts continue with Sardar Azmoun's agent, born in Zenit in '95 and among the international revelations of this season. For the Iranian - writes Corriere del Mezzogiorno today - competition is fierce, having already moved Atletico Madrid and West Ham. To get to the attacker, an offer of € 25-30m could be enough, but an extra-community slot should also be freed.“

Comment

Shayad Lozano raa befroshan ya gharz bedan be yek bashgaahi baraye inke Azmoun raa bekharan?

West Ham hich maali nist, va masaleye Leicester ine ke vaghean mitonan in ravande khoob raa saale ayande ham edame bedan?

Atlético Madrid vaghean doost daare Sardar raa bekhare? Be nazare man hamoon Napoli behtarin maghsade.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
        Shayad Lozano raa befroshan ya gharz bedan be yek bashgaahi baraye inke Azmoun raa bekharan?

West Ham hich maali nist, va masaleye Leicester ine ke vaghean mitonan in ravande khoob raa saale ayande ham edame bedan?

Atlético Madrid vaghean doost daare Sardar raa bekhare? Be nazare man hamoon Napoli behtarin maghsade.
        Same here, man khodam doost daram va omidvaram Sardar Azmoun bere Napoli va az aval boodam ke bere oonja, chon az nazare kheyifat, herfeyi boodaan, va farhang Napoli yeki az behtarinast too donya be nazare man. Behtare nare sampte teamye Engilisi vaghti Napoli dar kar hast.

Nemidoonam Atletico 100% mikhad Azmoun, vali injoori ke "TuttoNapoli" mige inne ke Atletico ba West Ham interest nehsoon midan ke az een taraf Napoli bayad offere sangin bezare. Rajebe Atletico chizi az resanye Espanya nadidam hanooz.

(Man khodam pishbinim in ke mire Napoli, vali taa oon pennye akhar Zenit az jeebe Napoli mikhese biroon.)

Comment

Napoli is the best option for him, he will live the same nightmare that JB went through in EPL. Napoli, Sevilla, or a top 5 Bundesliga teams fit him well.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Im still waiting on inarsenewetrust to chime in on the current situation at Atletico ?
            wonder, how serious is their interest for our boy..? can we expect him to get much playing minutes if they capture him..!!??
            i think this sudden influx of supposedly new interest for Sardar could well be mostly due to bargain (15mil..!)postCOVID Valuation..!!? and many of these reported supposed new suitors will be looking elsewhere once they find out of Zenit's reluctance to part ways for less than 25-30mil...!

i can certainly imagine a higher chance for a quicker upward mobility in Sardar's career, if he were to play his trade in a formidable La Liga top 3-5 team than a similar team in Serie-A ..!

Comment

https://app.football-italia.net/?ref...litalia-152273

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                Im still waiting on inarsenewetrust to chime in on the current situation at Atletico ?
                wonder, how serious is their interest for our boy..? can we expect him to get much playing minutes if they capture him..!!??
                i think this sudden influx of supposedly new interest for Sardar could well be mostly due to bargain (15mil..!)postCOVID Valuation..!!? and many of these reported supposed new suitors will be looking elsewhere once they find out of Zenit's reluctance to part ways for less than 25-30mil...!

i can certainly imagine a higher chance for a quicker upward mobility in Sardar's career, if he were to play his trade in a formidable La Liga top 3-5 team than a similar team in Serie-A ..!
                It takes a very specific type of player to succeed at atletico, especially as an attacker. If lack of offensive football in italy may be a problem to some, atletico is an extreme version of the most defensive of those setups. In my opinion this is still too high a level for azmoun (Although I would say morata doesnt have much on him). Players like morata, joao felix, thomas lemar are all exciting attackers, much higher profile when they joined than sardar, and have all struggle in simeones system (which I as a neutral fan love by the way, its CQ reincarnated in a club team but with world class footballers ready to carry out the schemes).

If Atleti get a forward it will be a very proven players like cavani, icardi. I just doubt their interest is anything more than maybe monitoring him a bit, certainly they arent lining him up to be one of their main CF's moving forward like napoli are.

Napoli in their own right are a truly massive team with world class players, they have an open spot for him, a coach who can kick his ass, but have shown with a long list of guys (koulibaly, jorginho, insigne, allan, mertens, fabian ruiz, zielinski, etc) who are all similar standing to azmoun (players in 22-25 age range, young but have good experience, and are very talented but not finished product, but not raw either) that they can advance their games to the top class level.

I think this fit would be much more suited for azmoun then maybe some reserve mins with atleti. But to be honest I doubt their interest in him is anything more than elementary. Him and morata do a lot of the same things.

Comment

Azmoun is a fantastic player but he will need to be in the right situation to excel. He will not do well at a club where he is faced with a lot of pressure and scrutiny. He needs to go to a club where he is added as an important player but not where he is expected to lead the team game in and game out as the main focus. He needs players to compliment his strengths and help with his weaknesses. Zenit has done this very well and that’s why he is successful there. Needs a player like Dzyuba who will help make him better.

Comment

Comment

I dont believe the English team and atletico interest. It's just italian medias throwing some random name and rumors to fill their newspapers

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Napoli is the best option for him, he will live the same nightmare that JB went through in EPL. Napoli, Sevilla, or a top 5 Bundesliga teams fit him well.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                        That and I believe Azmoun is ,a bit more emotion oriented than Jahanbakhsh. Jahanbakhsh conducted himself in Brighton like no one else ever would. Professional as can be.

Azmoun might lose his cool and just reinforce what some uninformed EPL fans already think about Iranian players.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                          That and I believe Azmoun is ,a bit more emotion oriented than Jahanbakhsh. Jahanbakhsh conducted himself in Brighton like no one else ever would. Professional as can be.

Azmoun might lose his cool and just reinforce what some uninformed EPL fans already think about Iranian players.
                          Actually azmoun has more of a chance at succeeding in PL than arj, simply based on his quality and playing style. ARJ has shown he really lacks any sort of speed or pace, Azmoun can provide that. Azmoun has show he can deal with a very tight defensive league, and up his game for higher calibre opposition. He doesnt need as much space and time to do stuff on the field as ARJ. He has good body strength too, and also very good aerially, perfect for PL.

If he went to the right fit team, say everton with ancelotti, I think he could be very successful indeed. The question is that if any of these PL teams he could go to offer him superior situation to napoli, whose interest is concrete. I think not. But if we had one player who had all charactersitics to succeed in PL, its azmoun.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            Actually azmoun has more of a chance at succeeding in PL than arj, simply based on his quality and playing style. ARJ has shown he really lacks any sort of speed or pace, Azmoun can provide that. Azmoun has show he can deal with a very tight defensive league, and up his game for higher calibre opposition. He doesnt need as much space and time to do stuff on the field as ARJ. He has good body strength too, and also very good aerially, perfect for PL.
                            If he went to the right fit team, say everton with ancelotti, I think he could be very successful indeed. The question is that if any of these PL teams he could go to offer him superior situation to napoli, whose interest is concrete. I think not. But if we had one player who had all charactersitics to succeed in PL, its azmoun.
                            I don't doubt that he could succeed. I just doubt that if he has a worst case scenario like Jahanbakhsh he would react differently than arj.

I agree with you that changes with the right team..he is no Rondon or Chris Wood for him to have his team place their entire offensive hopes on him but if he went to any team with decent service he would do well.

Everton, Wolves, Leicester calibre midfields

Comment

Sevilla and Leicester he would be seeing Champions League football next season as those leagues just concreted the league positions for Champions League/UEFA Cup and with Napoli he may get to play vs Barcelona if they don’t decide to suspend this season altogether

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                I don't doubt that he could succeed. I just doubt that if he has a worst case scenario like Jahanbakhsh he would react differently than arj.

I agree with you that changes with the right team..he is no Rondon or Chris Wood for him to have his team place their entire offensive hopes on him but if he went to any team with decent service he would do well.

Everton, Wolves, Leicester calibre midfields
                                agreed/. I myself am not as high on PL like most people, but I will see with regards to visibility it is top, and for that reason there is one move i would currently say azmoun should entertain along with napoli.

Everton have iranian owner, a very important distinction. He wont be abused/seen as some expendable piece of crap like ARJ.

Everton have a world class manager. He will not randomly bench or discard a player he has agreed can benefit team. Ancelotti's best characteristic is often said to be his man management, I dont see any situation like ARJ arising from working with him. He can also for sure take azmoun to next level if he believes he has the talent to improve squad.

Everton also have a real plan. They are building a brand new stadium, expected to heavily invest in squad , and clearly have set objective of becoming a CL team.

everton have the players that would make azmoun moving there really interesting. A front 3 of richarlison, Azmoun, Calvert Lewin has speed, length, physicality that would terrorize the PL. There is definitely a place for him in that 11. Or having Azmoun and Richarlison as partnership, calvert lewin from bench, or richarlison on wing like he used to be.

Besides that, no PL move makes sense. Wolves and Leiciester as you mention would be similar profile team, but they have forwards. Azmoun wont be going to a top PL team as they all have world class CFs, but he definitely is way to good for anything less than wolves, Leicester, Everton. Better of staying at zenit even than joining a crappy PL team.

I really wonder if everton will end up making a move for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X