This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    Respect and saluti to you for being able to actually hear and understand the guy with that bad voice.
    Are, yaroo engar az tahe chaah dasht mosaahebe midad, hehe.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

This is more legit
      https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/s...st-ham-4052053

Seems the source is coming from a Napoli news site stating that they have been told Leicester and West Ham have made bigger offers , let the games begin. Obviously only benefits Zenit if there is a ‘bidding war’. They weren’t happy with with Napoli reportedly want to pay and so are trying to get the money up.

Comment

If English clubs are in it, then he will go the EPL. English clubs have way more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          If English clubs are in it, then he will go the EPL. English clubs have way more money.
          Yup exactly similar fate as JB - wanted to go to bundesliga but knew they wouldn’t be able to compete with premier league teams financially. If I have to pick of those 3 I’d hope it’s Leicester he would play amazing with Vardy IMO.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Damn.... none of those PL teams are regular CL teams! I hope Azmoun or his advisers are smart in what ever they decide!

Comment

Leicester, ok, amma West Ham va David Moyes....
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

The situation is much different than arjs in my opinion.
                1.Azmoun is a much higher level player who has succeeded in a much harder league and shone immensely in champions league and Europa league, skmething arj did not have on his resume

2.ARJ was being chased by bundesliga clubs not named dortmund,Bayern,leverkusen. Teams like hoffenheim cannot get in bidding wars with PL teams. Napoli is a much higher level club than those, and just shelled out 40 mil EU on Lozano last summer, beating out many PL teams for his signature. A fee around 25 mil for politano is january. Milik himself cost in the region kf 30 mil and he is now being sold and azmoun has been identified as ideal replacement. My point is, they are financially very capable to compete with PL teams for a player. If azmoun is indeed top choice, this won’t deter them. Their interest for arj before seemed very preliminary, they were stacked on the wings at the time but wanted a backup. Ended up getting younes and adam ounas from ajax and france respectively . Ounas left and barely played a match. Younes has hardly played and is leaving this summer . Azmoun is not being sought as a backup but as a first choice CF.

3-azmouns backup plan is so much better than arjs . Arj had to leave in AZ,in retrospect if he stayed another year it wouldn’t have been end of world but then it seemed like it was totally consensus . Not the same for azmoun. If the offer he wants doesn’t materialize, he can stay at a champion zenit team and compete in CL, score goals again, and wait until the right offer ( as ziyech did with waiting for chelsea offer for ex).

Also just a note on the teams mentioned : leciesiter stacked on forwards, vardy and then the young iheanacho who scores literally every time he plays it feels like. Hard to see them shelling 35 mil on a third cf. west ham similarly just bought haller from napoli for massive fee last summer and play Antonio thru the middle on regular basis.

In current PL, only Everton with ancelotti has the potential to be an interesting pick for azmoun .

Comment

I do think there is genuine interest in him from many clubs but if as reported Napoli aren’t willing to pay what Zenit price him at then this ‘news’ coming out tests his much they want him. It can also potentially start a bidding war which is what Zenit will want to get as much money as they can, wouldn’t surprise me if this has all come from within Zenit.

As was mentioned Leicester have Vardy up front but he is now 33 (although he seems to get better as he gets older) plus there has never been complete trust in Ihenacho, hasn’t come on since his potential at Man City.
                  West Ham have just spent big money on Bowen from Hull and there is Haller as well plus some back up strikers.

Everton have Calvert-Lewin who has come on strong and Ancelotti likes him , then there is Richarlison and Moise Kean although I can see him going out on loan next season.

If things carry on and seasons finish then probably Leicester will be in Champs League next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    I’ve never heard of this website before so we should probably take this with a pinch of salt but it’s saying that there have been some sort of talks with Leicester , West Ham and Everton. Reporting a figure of about 35 million euros.
                    http://sportwitness.co.uk/contacts-i...ess-than-e35m/

Edit - the link with Leicester was reported in their local newspaper. I’m going to try and find a link.
                    LOL GF Napoli. As soon as English teams come in, it’s all over due to superior purchasing power of PL teams. Damn IDK what to say lol. TBF though, Azmoun and his dad said that he’s trying to play for English teams for some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      LOL GF Napoli. As soon as English teams come in, it’s all over due to superior purchasing power of PL teams. Damn IDK what to say lol. TBF though, Azmoun and his dad said that he’s trying to play for English teams for some time.
                      We have to see as well what Covid and the shutdowns does to the football economy, we are most likely not going to see big money being thrown around. Players like Azmoun who come in at a smaller price will be alot more attractive in the market.
                      Also it depends on when seasons will be finishing if they start again and when they will be starting back up again. So many factors to put in at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                        Leicester, ok, amma West Ham va David Moyes....
                        Moyes won’t be there next season but even saying that with West Ham owners you want to stay away, they are corrupt.

Comment

Not a big fan of a west ham or everton move. In general I feel that many mid level english clubs are 'kaseye daghtar as ash' and won't be the the best environment to play in. If he doesn't come in with banger performances they'll be quick to write him off as a flop etc etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            Also just a note on the teams mentioned : leciesiter stacked on forwards, vardy and then the young iheanacho who scores literally every time he plays it feels like. Hard to see them shelling 35 mil on a third cf. west ham similarly just bought haller from napoli for massive fee last summer and play Antonio thru the middle on regular basis.
                            In current PL, only Everton with ancelotti has the potential to be an interesting pick for azmoun .
                            What if an injury happens? Especially with CL Football their will be lots of pressure on our strikers and tbh Iheancho is not that good in all honesty. We were going to get Moussa Marega initially, pretty sure that has changed now. We are going to get players like Countinho, Carvalho or Santamaria, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              What if an injury happens? Especially with CL Football their will be lots of pressure on our strikers and tbh Iheancho is not that good in all honesty. We were going to get Moussa Marega initially, pretty sure that has changed now. We are going to get players like Countinho, Carvalho or Santamaria, etc...
                              Lol at coutinho to leicester. What if injury happens? Sardar needs to be signing for a team where his only chance of breaking into starting xi isnt injury to a guy like jamie vardy.

Napoli is a superior move in every aspect. Thankfully it is just in the stage of random rumor, whereas at this stage the napoli interest seems quite concrete.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Lol at coutinho to leicester. What if injury happens? Sardar needs to be signing for a team where his only chance of breaking into starting xi isnt injury to a guy like jamie vardy.

Napoli is a superior move in every aspect. Thankfully it is just in the stage of random rumor, whereas at this stage the napoli interest seems quite concrete.
                                It does. But you are forgetting that Azmoun HIMSELF said he wanted to join an English team! Plus who's offer do you think Zenit is going to take, the one with lower amount or the one with highest? Azmoun is keen on joining Napoli with the context that he does not have any English offers, now that will change cause he clearly does.

Comment

Working...
                                X