This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/search?q=azmoun&...h_click&f=live

Once again, today there was a bunch of articles written about Azmoun => Napoli!

Comment

Btw did someone watch the film ultra on napoli's fans?

Comment

Credit to ramingeles2000 for providing this link.

I don't know how credible this Twitter account is, but they are claiming it's only for 15M Euros, which is way below Sardar's value. He's worth at least 20-25M.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          doroste, doroste. tottenham also are looking for a stop gap replacement for when son or kane are both injured. They are basically the first and second choice strikers.
          Anyways, azmoun gathering real, credible interest from a team like napoli who has a very interesting, high level squad, to me shows that many other similar level teams are interested as well. So no need to be jealous over dzyuba getting some offers, he deserves it too anyways.

What do you think about Gatusso and his ability to unlock more from sardar? He has shown with ac milan and now stabilizing napoli that he is certainly a tactically solid coach, with good man management skills, and maybe could push sardar to next level. I know you watch serie A a lot so interesting to get your opinion on him specifically.

Also, on the sorloth transfer, any move would be far more complicated than an azmoun move bc his parent club is palace, but trabzonspor have first option to buy. Additionally he has had one good season, following a really shocking series of performances in the premier league, and no european competition pedigree to speak of. Azmoun is definitely some levels ahead of him in my opinion, unless he could sustain his form for a couple years +show something in CL/EL.
          ¨

Soale khoobi ast. Gattuso be nazare man dar haale haazer do radde paayintar az Allegri, Conte va Sarri ast, va hatta yek radde paayintar az Inzaghi va Gasperini.

Masaleye Gattuso ine ke teamhaash kheili balaa o paayin hastand. Dar Milan ham hamin masale raa daasht: team 3ta baazi mibord, 2ta mibakht. Vali in raa bayad goft ke

be nazar mirese az nazare TAKTIKI daare rosht mikone. Man shakhsan tarjiih midam Sardaar zire yek morrabi manande Inzaghi kaar kone, va dar Italia pishbini mikonand Inzaghi

morrabie ayandeye Juventus beshavad.

Amma be har haal Napoli yek meydaane BESYAAR khobi ast, AGAR sahebe team De Laurentiis bazikonhaaye paayeh raa nafrooshe.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

I don't know how credible this Twitter account is, but they are claiming it's only for 15M Euros, which is way below Sardar's value. He's worth at least 20-25M.

You have to consider the large loss of revenue by clubs due to Covid-19. This will bring down the amount clubs can pay in the transfer market hence the lower price for Azmoun

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

they are not claiming, just quoting the gazetta article today. Sardars price as article quotes was set to be around the figure you mention, but because of Covid world prices have dropped 20%. Having said that, what zenit are asking for is still guess work. I think it will be around 20 million still, despite market crash. With maybe more money being added on top of that if he can meet certain performance related objectives in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                ¨

Milan ke milange, Tottenham pas az Pochettino dige kaarresh tamome. Tanha Lazio ast ke maali ast.
                Traditionally speaking, they are top teams, few years from now not many remember about how Milan went through crisis but remember x or y players played for..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Traditionally speaking, they are top teams, few years from now not many remember about how Milan went through crisis but remember x or y players played for..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                  really? milan have had so much garbage play for them in recent years that nobody remembers. Listing them would take too long.

Napoli are much stronger squad than them for sure.

Comment

Azmoun was featured on Italian TV (Ardalan, do you know what this is about?)

Comment

they are not claiming, just quoting the gazetta article today. Sardars price as article quotes was set to be around the figure you mention, but because of Covid world prices have dropped 20%. Having said that, what zenit are asking for is still guess work. I think it will be around 20 million still, despite market crash. With maybe more money being added on top of that if he can meet certain performance related objectives in the future.
                      i also doubt Zenit would part with Sardar any less than 20mil, regardless of COVID..!?
                      especially so if Dzuba going to become a free agent and likely leave to far more attractive and formidable european destination..!!(he is a solid striker but probably what makes him most attractive to these rather elite clubs so far is the fact that he is Free transfer and @32yo already, accepting of a backup role..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        i also doubt Zenit would part with Sardar any less than 20mil, regardless of COVID..!?
                        especially so if Dzuba going to become a free agent and likely leave to far more attractive and formidable european destination..!!(he is a solid striker but probably what makes him most attractive to these rather elite clubs so far is the fact that he is Free transfer and @32yo already, accepting of a backup role..!
                        you hit nail on head. Especially for clubs like lazio, spurs that have thin squads but compete in euro competition he is a great plan B, can give you something different + experience in squad.

But in all likelihood, he will stay at zenit. He also had offer from spurs in january but rejected. He is more likely to use these offers are bargaining cheap for better deal at zenit. He is in form of life, leader and captain of national team, playing in CL, and at most of these teams he would have to accept backup role, or go into shitty situation like milan, or even spurs where expectation is high but problems exist. at 32 he is at peak of powers, probably will be declining after this and would rather do that at zenit than busting ass and riding bench elsewhere. If zenit tell him that they wont be held ransom for him to get one last fat paycheck then he may take the jump on a short term deal.

Comment

really? milan have had so much garbage play for them in recent years that nobody remembers. Listing them would take too long.

Napoli are much stronger squad than them for sure.
                          Bale, pas az ke Allegri va Zlatan va Thiago Silva raftan dige Milan on Milane pishin nashod. Va dar zemn az nazare modiriyat besyaar rikht o paash boode. Akharin

nemoone ekhraaje Boban ast.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Azmoun was featured on Italian TV (Ardalan, do you know what this is about?)
                            Canale 21 yek shabakeye italiayie ke az Napoli pakhsh mikone.

Ba yek karshenaashe footbaale Roosie goft o goo mikonan dar bareye Azmoun.

In kaarshenaas dar bareye Sardar mige:

- Ke Azmoun yek bazikone amookhteyi ast. Be m'anie pokhte va amaadeh chon tajrobeye bein-ol-melali daare.

- Ke be teamhaaye bozorgi manande Bayern va Atletico gol zade.

-Ke vaghti omad Zenit khodesh tanha Fenerbache raa hazf kard.

-Ke zire sarparastie Berdyev az nazare footbaali be donya miyaad va rosht mikone.

-Ke dar Rubin va Rostov az sorate Sardar dar omgh estefaadeh mishod baraye taktike zedde hamlei.

-Ke dar Zenit be khatere hozoore Dzyuba naghshesh kami avaz shode va tabdil be "seconda punta" shode, yaani mohaajeme dovvom ke dar baazie daryaafti bishtar sherkaat mikone.

Be nazare man hamin ke dar shabakeye Italia dar bareye Azmoun harf mizanan neshoon mide ke chandin baashgaahe khoob donbale Azmoun hastand.

Dar Italia gofte mishe ke paz az inke khode Sardar fahmide ke Napoli donbaalesh ast in bashgaah ra tarjih mide be PL.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                              Canale 21 yek shabakeye italiayie ke az Napoli pakhsh mikone.

Ba yek karshenaashe footbaale Roosie goft o goo mikonan dar bareye Azmoun.

In kaarshenaas dar bareye Sardar mige:

- Ke Azmoun yek bazikone amookhteyi ast. Be m'anie pokhte va amaadeh chon tajrobeye bein-ol-melali daare.

- Ke be teamhaaye bozorgi manande Bayern va Atletico gol zade.

-Ke vaghti omad Zenit khodesh tanha Fenerbache raa hazf kard.

-Ke zire sarparastie Berdyev az nazare footbaali be donya miyaad va rosht mikone.

-Ke dar Rubin va Rostov az sorate Sardar dar omgh estefaadeh mishod baraye taktike zedde hamlei.

-Ke dar Zenit be khatere hozoore Dzyuba naghshesh kami avaz shode va tabdil be "seconda punta" shode, yaani mohaajeme dovvom ke dar baazie daryaafti bishtar sherkaat mikone.

Be nazare man hamin ke dar shabakeye Italia dar bareye Azmoun harf mizanan neshoon mide ke chandin baashgaahe khoob donbale Azmoun hastand.

Dar Italia gofte mishe ke paz az inke khode Sardar fahmide ke Napoli donbaalesh ast in bashgaah ra tarjih mide be PL.
                              Respect and saluti to you for being able to actually hear and understand the guy with that bad voice.

Comment

I’ve never heard of this website before so we should probably take this with a pinch of salt but it’s saying that there have been some sort of talks with Leicester , West Ham and Everton. Reporting a figure of about 35 million euros.
                                http://sportwitness.co.uk/contacts-i...ess-than-e35m/

Edit - the link with Leicester was reported in their local newspaper. I’m going to try and find a link.

Comment

Working...
                                X