Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilmots spoke about Azmoun and the possibility of going to Napoli in a recent radio interview:

https://www.forzazzurri.net/wilmots-...tep-superiore/

I had him in the national team for 6 months, I made him play as a central midfielder in 4-2-3-1, so he had more space coming from behind. He is one who lives for the goal, has had excellent seasons, is 23 years old and can now move on to a higher step.

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
      Wilmots spoke about Azmoun in recent a radio interview:

I had him in the national team for 6 months, I made him play as a central midfielder in 4-2-3-1, so he had more space coming from behind. He is one who lives for the goal, has had excellent seasons, is 23 years old and can now move on to a higher step.
      Lol he is 25

Comment

Wilmots spoke about Azmoun in recent a radio interview:

I guess Wilmots didnt know that Arabs park the bus

Comment

I made him play as a central midfielder in 4-2-3-1, so he had more space coming from behind.
          God, I'm so happy he left Iran.

Comment

Wilmots spoke about Azmoun and the possibility of going to Napoli in a recent radio interview:

Wilmots: STFU

Comment

4-2-3-1? Whenever Wilmots was managing TM, it looked like a strange 4-2-4 with basically no midfield and 4 attackers just being lost. We had 0 shots on goal in the 2nd half against Iraq.

Comment

Agar bere Napoli fekr mikonam zabane italiayi raa yaad begire. Jomb o jooshe shahre Napoli ba Sardaar joore. Zabane roosi besyaar por-eftekhaare amma

baraye yek irani pichidetar ast ta italiayi.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                  Agar bere Napoli fekr mikonam zabane italiayi raa yaad begire. Jomb o jooshe shahre Napoli ba Sardaar joore. Zabane roosi besyaar por-eftekhaare amma
                  baraye yek irani pichidetar ast ta italiayi.
                  It will be a good fit for him in many ways. Although he is now able to speak fluent Russian as well.

https://www.mondonapoli.it/news/2020...de-da-mertens/
                  sky reporter mondugno confirming the interest in azmoun (adding to the growing list of reputable italian journalists : Di Marzio, Fabrizio Romano, couple on Naples Radio, RAI host, etc).
                  He says it may depend on mertens situation, not sure about that because they are losing Llorente and Milik, so naturally will need two forwards : Petagna + one more to replace them.

Another point of note is regarding berdyev, who is still azmouns main footballing advisor. He is actually a huge italian football nut, and just during time of sarri spent a few months in naples having a lot of conversations with sarri, observing training sessions, etc. He will probably be a fan of any move as he/rubin are in line for a 20% cut of a future fee.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    It will be a good fit for him in many ways. Although he is now able to speak fluent Russian as well.

sky reporter mondugno confirming the interest in azmoun (adding to the growing list of reputable italian journalists : Di Marzio, Fabrizio Romano, couple on Naples Radio, RAI host, etc).
                    He says it may depend on mertens situation, not sure about that because they are losing Llorente and Milik, so naturally will need two forwards : Petagna + one more to replace them.

Another point of note is regarding berdyev, who is still azmouns main footballing advisor. He is actually a huge italian football nut, and just during time of sarri spent a few months in naples having a lot of conversations with sarri, observing training sessions, etc. He will probably be a fan of any move as he/rubin are in line for a 20% cut of a future fee
                    In this case, too bad he prevent him to join Lazio two years ago

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Lol he is 25
                      This guy as it was mentionned by several people had no clue about some players clubs let's alone their age.
                      Queiroz bashed Kafashian many times but few days a go Kafashian came to his defense saying no one cared for TM players as much as Queiroz did, he said, If Queiroz was the head coach instead of Skocic he would have himself or assistant called every single players to ask them about their situation, condition, etc during Covid19.
                      That is why everyone were ready to sacrify themselves for him.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        This guy as it was mentionned by several people had no clue about some players clubs let's alone their age.
                        Queiroz bashed Kafashian many times but few days a go Kafashian came to his defense saying no one cared for TM players as much as Queiroz did, he said, If Queiroz was the head coach instead of Skocic he would have himself or assistant called every single players to ask them about their situation, condition, etc during Covid19.
                        That is why everyone were ready to sacrify themselves for him.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                        I know Wilmots is hated by most of iranian fans. I am also very disappointed by him but at last him (and Stramacianni) will make some ads for our players (interview with european medias) and help them to move there (Beiro in Belgium).

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          In this case, too bad he prevent him to join Lazio two years ago
                          We will need an interview with azmoun to figure out what truly happened then, but according to italians lazio dropped their pursuit bc of the court case surrounding azmoun between rostov and rubin for who would get the transfer fee.

Comment

Zenit Sporting Director on Azmoun @ Napoli:

"Javier Ribalta , sports director of Zenit St. Petersburg , spoke on Radio Marte during the broadcast.

Azmoun and Napoli's interest? “I read something in the newspapers but nothing has come to us, I can't say more at the moment. For me he is a complete player, at his age he has already had a lot of experience in Russia and in the national team. He is physically strong, he is fast and attacks depth very well, fitting well into spaces. He gave us a lot, made many goals and provided great performances, the truth is that for us he is a very important player ".

Azmoun on sale? “We have no urgency to sell, despite the coronavirus. We will not have all these economic repercussions. The teams in this market will make exchanges, loans with obligations or rights and not so much heavy transfers. Hopefully everything will return to normal in 6 months or a year, we were in a good economic moment and now we are finished in this situation. I don't think there will be any big business in the next market session, but for Zenit it doesn't change too much. We also had offers for other players who were not as decisive as Azmoun and our property did not want to sell them. If someone comes forward for him or for others it will not be so simple, fortunately we are not in a situation of economic difficulty ".

http://www.iotifonapoli.com/azmoun-p...ossa-prendere/

"Sky's Modugno: “Azmoun is followed by Napoli.

The journalist from Sky Sports, Francesco Modugno, spoke to the microphones of Radio Kiss Kiss.

On Azmoun, the Iranian tip of Zenit St. Petersburg, Modugno confirmed the interest of the Italian club.

Here are his statements:

"Azmoun? He is a player who begins to have important numbers, for characteristics and profile he is surely monitored and followed by Napoli. Attacking strategies also depend on a situation relating to Mertens, for Gattuso he is a very high-quality center forward, should he define the renewal Mertens at that point choices could be made, if Mertens does not renew then a hole would open that only Petagna could not fill . In a realistic situation, Petagna comes and renews Mertens. You have to take a striker who turns out to be a leg and who can express all his strength in the open field. The range of names is wide, but these are profiles that Napoli is following ”.

Comment

Azmoun's new YT channel! (Don't think we ever had players with YT channels before lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Azmoun's new YT channel! (Don't think we ever had players with YT channels before lol)
                                God, I hope he's not slowly becoming a media celebrity clown rather than a professional football player.

Comment

Working...
                                X