X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
    serdar?
    I think that's how his name is pronounced in Turkmen language.

Comment

they get a pizza party for their winning efforts ..!

Comment

MOM..!! da GOAT..!!

Comment

Aside from the great performance, this will do wonders for Sardar's confidence in his new club, and his teammates and coaches confidence in him.

See, Sardar. Look at the possibilities without Papa Berdy. Not so bad...

Comment

The draw is tomorrow

Comment

Sardar is the type of player that will never disappoint you
              Now the people who thought they can criticize him for his wc performance should see this. And they've probably already seen the game

Comment

I gotta say, i don't like the way he spelled his name in Turkic, Sardar is Iranian and he has an Iranian name, why spell it the way Turks do? He better not have separatist tendencies...Otherwise i will stop supporting him the way i stopped supporting Perspolis. I have zero sympathy and respect for traitor and or separatists.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                  I gotta say, i don't like the way he spelled his name in Turkic, Sardar is Iranian and he has an Iranian name, why spell it the way Turks do? He better not have separatist tendencies...Otherwise i will stop supporting him the way i stopped supporting Perspolis. I have zero sympathy and respect for traitor and or separatists.
                  are you out of your mind? dont you have any real problems?

What has the spelling of his name to do with separatist tendencies? I think in Russian Sardar is also spelled Serdar.

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post

What has the spelling of his name to do with separatist tendencies? I think in Russian Sardar is also spelled Serdar.
                    I have plenty of problems lad, and one of them are traitors. I'm not saying he is, i'm just saying it's silly that he doesn't spell his name the Iranian way. Serdar is how Turks spell it, Sardar is a Persian name.

Comment

Can't tell if sirvan is trolling or he has lost his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                        Also, ARJ needs to take notes from Azmoun.
                        Lol. What a turn of events.
                        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

So who's gonna be the next rape Victim for Sardar at Europa cup..? when is that game gonna be ?

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post

You edited your first post though, your first post was and i quote: "i hope he does have separatist tendencies".

I know your kind all too well lad.

Comment

Sardar keep rocking&rolling, don't mind the naneh gs.boos boos
                              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                So who's gonna be the next rape Victim for Sardar at Europa cup..? when is that game gonna be ?
                                Watch it be Arsenal

Comment

Working...
                                X