Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yek noghteye mosbat agar Azmoun bere Napoli ine ke shayad betone dar Juventus ya Inter baazi kone agar yek ya do saal khob kaar kone.

In tavanaayi raa dare.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Yek noghteye mosbat agar Azmoun bere Napoli ine ke shayad betone dar Juventus ya Inter baazi kone agar yek ya do saal khob kaar kone.

In tavanaayi raa dare.
      Andrea Stramaccioni: “Sardar Azmoun has the potential to shine in Serie A. He was in contact with Italian clubs last summer. He is a modern attacker."

Comment

Sardar's Stay at Home Challenge video (turn on sound)

https://twitter.com/fczenit_en/statu...19146310090757

Comment

Spot the Difference challenge...courtesy of Zenit

Can you spot the difference (don't reveal it for others)?

Comment

Clever^

Comment

http://sscalcionapoli1926.altervista.org/?p=293943
              more info on azmoun to napoli from reputable italian journalist, Raisport (italian state sports channel) host, Ciro Venerato.
              He says that azmoun is gathering the most consent from napoli scouting department. They are comparing his game to the famous Alessandro Altobelli who played through 70s-90s scoring 128 goals in 300 or so games for inter. He was renowned for slender build, great leap, finishing ability, speed, mobility, etc that we also associate with sardar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3aRp8ZaqN4
              some of his highlights. The heading style in particular is very similar. Definitely a legend of italian football and a cool comparision.

Comment

Haha @ 5:08 manager knew the match was over as soon as he saw Azmoun in the starting line-up

Comment

CdS - Azmoun appears again on Giuntoli's list: the 'Iranian Messi' can be a certainty

CdS - Azmoun appears again on Giuntoli's list: the 'Iranian Messi' can be a certainty

https://www.calcionapoli1926.it/vide...-napoli-zenit/

While waiting to understand when it will be possible to return to the field, Napoli continues to follow different tracks on the market. Especially in attack where there could be the farewell of at least four players. Different profiles are being examined by the DS of the Neapolitan Cristiano Giuntoli. In the last few hours, a footballer called "the Iranian Messi" seems to have returned to his notebook. The name is that of Sardar Azmoun, attacker under Zenit.

Negotiation

Giuntoli, Azmoun track of Zenit

Today's edition of the Corriere dello Sport focused precisely on the work that Napoli is carrying out for a first new attack stroke. Many names are being examined, from Boga to Jovic without forgetting the Moron option. But then there is Azmoun from Zenit. The name of the footballer is not new in the environment around the Neapolitans as information on the attacker was already acquired in the winter transfer market session. Except, then, put aside the possible negotiation pending to understand what the further developments would have been. That is when some more details about the team of the future would have been revealed. The right moment now seems to have arrived and the player is no longer a bet but a certainty.

Comment

Really hope the Napoli deal goes through, would be real nice to have a reason to follow Serie A. Excited to see him against some big names in there like Chiellini, Buffon, Ronaldo, Lukaku, Dyabala

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                      Really hope the Napoli deal goes through, would be real nice to have a reason to follow Serie A. Excited to see him against some big names in there like Chiellini, Buffon, Ronaldo, Lukaku, Dyabala
                      Ronaldo vs. Azmoun, in Serie A would be great to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                        It’s likely it happens (fingers crossed), given positive scouting reports and their sporting directors interest in Azmoun: https://www.areanapoli.it/calciomerc...ia_365339.html

Hopefully this COVID-19 situation clears sooner than later

Comment

i dont know....im still a bit lukewarm about the Napoli move..!!

i think if he pads his scoring and assist stats bit more (which is now bit less certain with COVID layoff) , better suitors from more tactically suitable, higher profile EU clubs come knocking on his door..!!

i dont want to see him struggling for big scoring figures in yet another mostly defensive and counter attacking team..!! a la Rubin/Rostov/TM ...!! i like to see him in a more fluid attacking reputable EU team like Zenit , but preferably in La Liga or Bundes Liga or even EPL..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            i dont know....im still a bit lukewarm about the Napoli move..!!

i think if he pads his scoring and assist stats bit more (which is now bit less certain with COVID layoff) , better suitors from more tactically suitable, higher profile EU clubs come knocking on his door..!!

i dont want to see him struggling for big scoring figures in yet another mostly defensive and counter attacking team..!! a la Rubin/Rostov/TM ...!! i like to see him in a more fluid attacking reputable EU team like Zenit , but preferably in La Liga or Bundes Liga or even EPL..!
                            I think that is a bit unrealistic/unfair assessment though.

Napoli have had off field issues this year. The row with players and chairman de laurentiis, firing of ancelotti, etc. But gattusso has really stabilized them in recent weeks, they are now at least going to get europa league spot.

Realistically, this is probably the best offer azmoun will get. In bundesliga that I agree would be best fit, who could afford azmoun that wants him? Napoli will be paying between 25-30 mil EU for him, only german teams who pay that much on regular basis are Dortmund and Bayern. Dortmund were rumored to have interest, but went for Haaland instead, ending their interest in azmoun for sure. Besides those the only potential team would be Leipzig, who never really spend over 20 mil on a player (21 year old olmo from dinamo being the exception but his age and talent profile made that possible).

EPL would be the worst potential move imo. All the top 6 have good forwards, no need for azmoun to go ride some bench, or end up in a crappy ARJ situation. Only team that COULD be a decent fit if ancellotti wanted him, provided assurances, would be everton. But they have richarlison, calvert lewin, moise kean already and other places in team that need addressing more urgently.

In spain there has not ben any rumored interest, but are sevilla,valencia really a better team than napoli? In terms of the quality of their squads definitely not. Seeing Valencia get smashed by Atalanta in CL, Sevilla barely beat Romanian Cluj on away goals makes me think otherwise.

So that really leaves italy. A league that is improving a lot recently, many big players, etc. Napoli are one of the most historic clubs, who have had a ton of success recently with always finishing in CL places, pushing Juve, and being competitive in europe.

Just look at some of their players :Koulibaly, Manolas, Demme, Fabian Ruiz, Zielinski, Allan, Insigne, Callejon, Politano, Lozano, Mertens, etc. These are top class players, always rumored to be going to the top 5 teams in the world. Basically most of them are at that level or half a level lower.

Is azmoun really on a higher level than these players???? No way in hell. What is best about this move is that Milik the current CF, and Llorente the backup are both leaving, meaning azmoun will have automatic reality of getting a lot of minutes.

Azmoun has done well in counterattacking systems before. And btw, napolis counter attack and defensive tactics cannot be compared to a team like Zenit or TM...Look at the insanely high quality of their players! This season alone they have beat liverpool (first team to do so this year), timed them in Anfield, beat and tied a highly rated salzburg side(with minamino and haaland, etc) and now drawn with Barcelona, totally deserving to win.

If you watch their games, although gattusso has gone more defensive to stabilize the team, they still play out of the back very well, still maintaining high possession stats, etc.

I seriously dont think azmoun will get a better an offer than this. What teams are legitimately better in terms of players, history, recent CL exploits than napoli? None are realistically going to be in for azmoun.

For 25-30 mil I think this deal will get done and it will be the best team any iranian has played for since the Bayern team of Ali karimi.

Comment

This is the right time for him to make such a move, he is 25,, spent 7 years in lower league and has CL experience,
                              There is no reason for him to wait if his objective is to play in top league. Specially Napoli is a top club.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Exactly, he's 25 years old. I will give him until 26 max and that is the time he's progressed to his maximum. It will be time for him to perform and gain experience.

A team like Napoli would be great to experience the new league and get comfortable. If he performs well, scores lots of goals and with a bit of luck, I wanna see him play in teams like Juventus or Inter Milan by 28! No more kidding around for this kid!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X