X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game over!

7-1 Zenit!

Azmoun is surely MOTM with a hattrick and an assist, in addition to creating lots of missed chances!

Comment

Sardar go get your matchball!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Maybe their coach should take out some of their best players now to give them some rest.
        what is there to rest for? and they jsut got back from 3 month break. One of the reason they have been rusty is lack of match practice, this game plus lot of goals will help get that back. No reason to sub, they dont have europe to worry about.

Comment

Azmun was awarded the best player award.

Comment

An interesting moment when azmun was interviewed after the match, He answered questions with a translator, but when the translator translated, Azmun corrected him for inaccurate translation)). This means that he already understands Russian well, but he is still shy to speak.

Comment

Martin Tyler when someone scores a hat trick on FIFA:

Don’t say it.
              Don’t say it.
              Don’t say it.
              Don’t say it.
              Don’t say it.
              Don’t say it.
              Don’t say it.

“THAT’S THE HAT TRICK! IT’S THREE OF THE BEST, HE’S MADE THEM PAY! A DAY HE’LL NEVER FORGET!”

Comment

Originally posted by Premier View Post
                An interesting moment when azmun was interviewed after the match, He answered questions with a translator, but when the translator translated, Azmun corrected him for inaccurate translation)). This means that he already understands Russian well, but he is still shy to speak.
                he has been able to speak russian for a while. Obviously not at the level of a local but he can manage interviews, conversations with coaches, etc fine. He keeps around the translator because they are actually good friends, he is also turkmen guy I think, gives him a job and something to do

he can also speak english at an acceptable level.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    As you said their forward trio, Azmoun, Dzyuba and Malcom are great together! Great combinations between the 3.

What an entertaining game!

Thanks a lot for sharing the link!
                    Driussi-Azmoun-Dyzuba-Malcom

I’d say their front 4. At Zenit they are playing Driussi out of position, thus at times he is less effective than he should be in contrast to his time at River Plate where he played as a striker next to someone. He is quality and should be called up to Argentina NT. Also as a bonus I’d say Rigoni is very good at times to start in place in Malcom/Driussi in matches they need to be rested.

Comment

You already can see the effect of Malcom in line up...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        You already can see the effect of Malcom in line up...
                        Malcom adds a lot to their lineup for sure, but in past few weeks he has struggled as well. Having azmoun from the beginning, looking fully fit and not sick or injured coming off bench or whatever definitely changed the equation. Him and Malcom can link up with each other in a way that other plays cannot, because they both have a lot of speed and smart/high IQ plays to one another, which we were already seeing when azmoun got subbed in last week. This also opens up space for driussi and dzyuba who are less marked than usual when azmoun and malcom are fit and firing.

Its a shame we cant see this team in the europa league at least, I think they would actually do quite well there.

But anyways, azmoun still showed himself well in CL this term, and now has his traditionally strong second half of season to beef up his stats before hopefully a big summer move, if the right offer arrives.

He is now on 14 goals and 7 assists in all comps. I think he will hit 20 goals and 10 assists at least Their next 5 matches are : @ CSKA, vs Krylia, @ Tambov,@ Krasnodar, vs Spartak. The CSKA, Krasnodar, Spartak matches should be really good games because all those teams are playing offensive open football right now, will be good to see what azmoun does there.

Comment

MOTM!

Comment

Dzyuba scored 4 goals off P. K while Azmoun has only 1.

Comment

Comment

Sardar's first goal:
                                https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...39340521984002

Sardar's second goal:
                                https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...41621078257665

Sardar's 3rd (hat trick) goal:
                                https://twitter.com/IranFooty/status...66441853681664

Comment

Working...
                                X