Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe that's his first hat-trick in Europe!

Comment

He now has 10, two short of Dyzuba and top place. He can do it.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Malcom has been great this match. Wish they had him in the CL..

Comment

6-1

Azmoun with the assist!

Comment

Great assist for Sardar. 6-1 now. Sardar with 3 goals, 1 assist. What a performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              I didn’t get to watch the game as I was at work but judging from the stats looks like just one of those games.
              Not surprised about them firing properly after the winter break , will take a bit of time. Plus there has been some illness going around the team last few weeks, when Sardar is fully fit and back in match shape he will smashing those goals away again.
              Well I did say 😛

Comment

7-1 Dzyuba!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Great assist for Sardar. 6-1 now. Sardar with 3 goals, 1 assist. What a performance.
                  Azmoun is surely MOTM in this game!

Comment

beautiful assist by azmoun for driussi. Ball played to him at high pace a bit wide, cut it back right into his path.

now 7-1 after dzyuba PK. This ural team looks crap tonight but actually tied spartak, cska, and rostov this year. Could have been another challenging game for zenit like last week if azmoun hadnt done the business early on, and they were allowed to sit deep on their 18 yard box again.

Comment

Azmoun with another great pass, but Driussi is unable to finish.

Comment

Maybe their coach should take out some of their best players now to give them some rest.

Comment

Another beautiful, one touch pass by Sardar to put Malcom through on goal.

This may be one of Sardar's best performances I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Another beautiful, one touch pass by Sardar to put Malcom through on goal.

This may be one of Sardar's best performances I've seen.
                            As you said their forward trio, Azmoun, Dzyuba and Malcom are great together! Great combinations between the 3.

What an entertaining game!

Thanks a lot for sharing the link!

Comment

Again....great combination between Azmoun and Dzyuba! Azmoun could have made a shot himself but he chose to pass it to Dzyuba.

What a performance by Azmoun!

Comment

Minute 89.

Have Zenit even made one sub?

Why?? They are up with 7-1!!

Comment

Working...
                                X