This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
    This is hypocritical coming from you, as you criticize Abedzadeh to no end irrespective of the quality of his performances.
    when? My opinion on abedz is clear. I think he should be our 3rd choice, he is putting together some good, albeit slightly inconsistent performances in portugal. He has great mentality, great reflexes and distribution, good with Pks, and 1v1s. Really bad at judging crosses, and some weird positioning at times. Overall Beira and Niazmand are in different ball parks. Abedz to me is on similar level to mazaheri, but because of his grind and growth in europe, plus good locker room addition he can be, I would like him to always be there as 3rd choice.

Is that an unreasonable analysis to you?

maybe you are mistaking me for somebody else, I have always commented positively on his good performances. Just noted he is not on the same level as beira/niaz in my opinion.

Comment

Interestingly, zenits match against Ural on Saturday is still on as of an hour ago...

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Interestingly, zenits match against Ural on Saturday is still on as of an hour ago...
        and will remain so, russia is not affected by corona virus as of yet, although they have made some closings/cancellings of public gatherings in moscow.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          and will remain so, russia is not affected by corona virus as of yet, although they have made some closings/cancellings of public gatherings in moscow.
          Seems a bit short-sighted. ALL of Europe and US have canceled major sporting events. WCQ have been delayed in AFC, CONCEBOL. Champions Leagues in AFC and CONCECAF have been delayed. Are they waiting for RPL players to test positive first? This seems like the perfect opportunity to PREVENT spreading, rather than reactively trying to slow it down once the cat is out of the bag...IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Napoli is my favorite Serie A team so I would love the move
            Same man, i have followed them since the early 90s and when I went on holiday to southern Italy. Would be a dream if he signs for them

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Seems a bit short-sighted. ALL of Europe and US have canceled major sporting events. WCQ have been delayed in AFC, CONCEBOL. Champions Leagues in AFC and CONCECAF have been delayed. Are they waiting for RPL players to test positive first? This seems like the perfect opportunity to PREVENT spreading, rather than reactively trying to slow it down once the cat is out of the bag...IMHO.
              Maybe. They had a league meeting. Certain matches may be played behind closed doors. But in general Russia as a country, not just footballing community. They have 45 cases right now in entire country, and the Chinese border has been totally locked down.

All the places you mentioned are having huge problems with the virus, russia doesn’t seem to be in danger of that currently.

Comment

Sardar is starting. Game starting now. Some of the only live football today, boys. Let's enjoy it.

Live stream link: http://www.hesgoal.com/news/61326/Ze...g_vs_Ural.html

Comment

Azmooooouuuuuuunnnnnnn!!!!!! Gooooaaaaaaallllllll!!!!!

Comment

Nice turn and precise shot by Sardar! 1-0 in the 9th minute.

Comment

Goal Dzuyba! Let the goal scoring begin. 2-0 now. 12th minute.

Comment

2-0 Zenit.

Comment

I was so football deprived thank god

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Nice turn and precise shot by Sardar! 1-0 in the 9th minute.
                            Had the feeling the pass to Azmoun was actually a shot towards the goal which he took and scored himself.

Comment

AZMOUN what a finish

Comment

Azmoooouuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!! 3-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X