X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      If I was the next coach of Team Melli, and I’m not even joking when I say this,

I would seriously watch and analyze Sardar’s matches with Zenit and try to figure out how we can replicate one form of tactic (a long with formation) to feed Sardar balls for Team Melli.

I’m NOT saying to build the team around him, I’m saying to take ideas and try to replicate the best scenarios so we can give the ball to Sardar more.
      I can tell you without going through all that trouble. Find Sardar a play maker by his side on one behind him and that’s it.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
        If I was the next coach of Team Melli, and I’m not even joking when I say this,

I would seriously watch and analyze Sardar’s matches with Zenit and try to figure out how we can replicate one form of tactic (a long with formation) to feed Sardar balls for Team Melli.

I’m NOT saying to build the team around him, I’m saying to take ideas and try to replicate the best scenarios so we can give the ball to Sardar more.
        Zenit do it primarily through Full Team Press UPHIGH, in opponents half of the pitch..!
        to pull of a effectively in TM, we'd need Max Fitness and absolute peak stamina and high work-rate from EVERY TM player on the pitch, PLUS 2 Beast, World-class Center halves who can guard the backline against the likely frequent Counter Attacks of the opponents..!

bit too much to ask of our current TM, especially due to the fact that they dont even have a coach and training schedules made prior to our next WCQ ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Zenit do it primarily through Full Team Press UPHIGH, in opponents half of the pitch..!
          to pull of a effectively in TM, we'd need Max Fitness and absolute peak stamina and high work-rate from EVERY TM player on the pitch, PLUS 2 Beast, World-class Center halves who can guard the backline against the likely frequent Counter Attacks of the opponents..!

bit too much to ask of our current TM, especially due to the fact that they dont even have a coach and training schedules made prior to our next WCQ ..!!
          Fitness has always been a big downfall for TM. Specially for TM players that play in the IPL.

Comment

Comment

Training hard.

First match Feb. 29th

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

stud muffins of Zenit..!
                Any one of these guys missing out & unless they’re playing a tokhmy league opponent, there’d be a massive & easily discernible drop in team performance levels of Zenit.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  stud muffins of Zenit..!
                  Any one of these guys missing out & unless they’re playing a tokhmy league opponent, there’d be a massive & easily discernible drop in team performance levels of Zenit.
                  and that is precisely what happened in the final CL match vs benfica...No Rakitskiy and they lost ability to build from back. Not only is he their best defender but also best playmaker. Although they managed to keep it 0-0 starting second half, capitulated shortly after. Didnt help that the two best wing threats Malcom and Driussi were unavailable either.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    and that is precisely what happened in the final CL match vs benfica...No Rakitskiy and they lost ability to build from back. Not only is he their best defender but also best playmaker. Although they managed to keep it 0-0 starting second half, capitulated shortly after. Didnt help that the two best wing threats Malcom and Driussi were unavailable either.
                    yep, and the big man Dzuba sucked asss in that game too..!! Rakitskiy's absence was the most immense.... as they looked shaky AF defensively and highly vulnerable to quick counters and no one else could hold the ball in MF and release balls into attack in his absence too... so they had to resort to GN style bezan ziresh ..!
                    Damn,....so much was lost in the last 45 min of CL action for zenit... !!

Comment

Comment

In Sardar, ye lengesh hamishe havast to aksa

Comment

Comment

Friendly match that Zenit won 4-0

Comment

Morrabbie Zenit az nazare taktiki zaife. Dar akharin baazi rooberooye Benfica aslan natonest bazikonhaaye khod raa az nazare ZEHNI amadeh kone

va dar Porteghaal zire feshaar team rikht be ham, makhsosan khate defai va khate miyooneh. Messi va Dybala ham mizashti to zamin mibakhtan.

In morrabihaaye roos 20 saal aghabtar hastand az nazare taktik.

Dar moghaayese ba morrabihaaye porteghaali ke hamejaa pishraft mikonand, manande Espirito Santo dar Wolves.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                                Morrabbie Zenit az nazare taktiki zaife. Dar akharin baazi rooberooye Benfica aslan natonest bazikonhaaye khod raa az nazare ZEHNI amadeh kone

va dar Porteghaal zire feshaar team rikht be ham, makhsosan khate defai va khate miyooneh. Messi va Dybala ham mizashti to zamin mibakhtan.

In morrabihaaye roos 20 saal aghabtar hastand az nazare taktik.

Dar moghaayese ba morrabihaaye porteghaali ke hamejaa pishraft mikonand, manande Espirito Santo dar Wolves.
                                i really enjoy reading your finglish post(s) : )
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X