Training pics from Qatar...

Comment

his calves are twice the size of anybody elses

Comment

So I guess they will keep him and not sell him to crystal palace

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          So I guess they will keep him and not sell him to crystal palace
          Crystal palace signed Cenk Tosun on loan from Everton. I don't think they'll sign another striker.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I was just as excited to see Malcom in the training pics. Can’t wait to zenit in action with him back.
            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Look at that vertical!

Comment

Training camp in Qatar continues.

Comment

Tottenham is searching a stricker until april to replace kane. They should get azmoun on loan until april. Everybody would be winner

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Tottenham is searching a stricker until april to replace kane. They should get azmoun on loan until april. Everybody would be winner
                    Why would Zenith be a winner?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                      Why would Zenith be a winner?
                      They don't have games until April and they could have azmoun back with epl experience for the last month

Comment

They don't have games until April and they could have azmoun back with epl experience for the last month
                        Ah I see, however I don't think they like to risk any injuries. That would be a major blow.

Comment

why? they have son and troy parrot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Btw PSG is searching a back-up striker now Cavani is leaving.

Comment

Btw PSG is searching a back-up striker now Cavani is leaving.
                              You wish

He obviously doesn’t care for a backup role ..! Told LP already to take a hike when similar suggestions were made & that couple of years back when he wasn’t as hot of a commodity ..!
                              Besides French league looks boring & there is hardly ever decent English commentary broadcast of their games on the web..! So it’s a No for me

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                You wish

He obviously doesn’t care for a backup role ..! Told LP already to take a hike when similar suggestions were made & that couple of years back when he wasn’t as hot of a commodity ..!
                                Besides French league looks boring & there is hardly ever decent English commentary broadcast of their games on the web..! So it’s a No for me
                                The thing is that PSG is always unlucky with injuries + tons of games to play left and right.

Comment

Working...
                                X