Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wish there was at least one more RPL match to send zenit off into this long winter break on higher note...!
    that last match was a rough-ass outing, and so much was lost in so little time...!! lol
    that miserable feeling is likely to last all WinterBreak long on Zenit's squad ....?? be ghole Chris Farley in TommyBoy "that will leave a mark"

lets hope he stays fit, train hard and have himself another good perfromance in 2ndHalf of season wins himself back to back league titles and then probably in summer he is more likely to be off to greener pastures in EU football..!!
    Winter transfers are panic buys and too much expectations are put on the arriving players hence little patience is afforded to players to appropriately get accustomed to their new life setting on and off the pitch and generally dont pan out well in the long run..!

Comment

Comment

Sardar made the list of top 100 footballers In 2019.

Comment

Look who’s #91!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Look who’s #91!

to be ranked above madison is quite the achievement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sardar really enjoyed himself this season!

Comment

By the way transfermarkt updated Sardar's market value slightly from 17 to 18 milion €.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Sardar really enjoyed himself this season!

LOL this is truly priceless, this and ivanovic nut-checking him
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

2019 memories of one of our most successful legionnaires...enjoy!

Comment

Rumours of Crystal Palace bidding 30m euro for Sardar.

https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/...972781056?s=19

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
                        Thank you next.

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post

https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/...972781056?s=19
                          Crystal Palace jon mikane ta YEK gol bezane. Tanha teami ke az Palace kamtar gol zade Watford ast. Agar bere onja FOGHESH 5ta gol mizane.

Aslan jaaye khobi nist baraye yek mohajemi manande Azmoun.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

He should stay at Zenit!
                            sigpic

Comment

i'd still prefer him staying till this summer..!!
                              with Zenit now focused solely on winning the league, i just think he is going to have a great 2nd half of season and some impressive stats in time for the busy summer transfer season..!!

nonetheless, 30mil if correctly rumored ..? will be too tempting of an offer for Zenit to refuse and wouldnt surprise me if they nodge him a bit towards an exit...!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                i'd still prefer him staying till this summer..!!
                                with Zenit now focused solely on winning the league, i just think he is going to have a great 2nd half of season and some impressive stats in time for the busy summer transfer season..!!

nonetheless, 30mil if correctly rumored ..? will be too tempting of an offer for Zenit to refuse and wouldnt surprise me if they nodge him a bit towards an exit...!!?
                                if crystal palace make a 30 mil offer now, then after 6 more months of consistent goal scoring and another league title to his name he will fetch at least that fee in the summer.

More likely, in the summer there will be an opportunity for bidding war to emerge between interested suitors.

Comment

Working...
                                X