This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    So your proud of yourself for laughing at our best player? Right when the game has just finished as well...?
    not best player.....world class level player...world kelaaaasss
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
      Agha jan ,chera gush nemidi. PLAYING WITH SARDAR AZMOUN IS PLAYING WITH........
      He who laughs last, laughs longest...

*** edited ***

NEXT TIME PRESS THE REPORT BUTTON!
      WARNED!
      Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 12-10-2019, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Russian teams always get cucked in Portugal.

Deserved for Portugal to take back their CL spot after next season.

RPL has massively under-performed in Europe this season. with Krasnodar also needing a win in Spain to qualify on Thursday, RPL could easily be with ZERO representative in CL and EL combined in start of new year.

What an anti-climax after some really good performances by Zenit and Lokomotiv initially

Comment

STOP You have been warned.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

What a lack of class and appreciation for our most talented boy... wow.

Comment

and they are out of europa
              and deservedly so
              last 3 CL games they looked flat out dreadful

lets hope they can win the league at least..!

Comment

Zenit were very bad today and can't help that the setup from the coach was wrong at the start.

I thought Dyzuba and Azmoun did all they could but the service they received was poor today.

Comment

Zenit are by far and away the best team in Russia but there is a few problems. One the recruitment in the Summer wasn’t good enough, two the injury to Malcolm has hit them hard offensively. You look and there is no really strong option from the bench.
                  Third there is a lack of quality in the Russian league, you can see Zenit switch off a lot of the time in the second half of games in Russia because they become lazy cos the opposition isn’t that strong. This weak opposition hinders them when they play in Europe as all of a sudden they are playing against better quality which they are not used to and the games are more competitive.

Comment

No posting of people's photos here. Stop or everyone will get a warning.
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                      I wonder if this now means Zenit might sell him in the Winter window. They’re pretty set with winning their league and they’re no longer in Europe so if a good offer comes they’ll probably sell
                      I can see this happening too.

Comment

not best player.....world class level player...world kelaaaasss
                        So who is our best player than Saeed? Who has better combination play, anticipation, strangth, speed, acceleration, shot strength, offensive headers, defensive headers?
                        Who has more CL goals?
                        Who has more CL goals against CL winning clubs?
                        Who has a higher CL goalscoring ratio?
                        Who has more combined goals and assists?
                        Who has more goals for TM?
                        Who has a higher goals per games ratio for TM (after the period when teams like Maldives improved)?

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          Saeed I’m all for everyone having their opinion and I understand that you are not a fan of Sardar but I don’t understand why you are constantly saying the same points about him against and again knowing it is going to rile people up.
                          I am not one to say something against someone but maybe it will be best from now on if we just leave things as they are.
                          because people come here and want to teach me something and not open their eyes, do not realize it. cheghadr fosh dadid hamatun....i said what i think and what i warned you for some months. i said do not play with sardar azmoun vs. bahrain and iraq, and we got the result....but people come here, and say he scored vs. bayern munich 2,3 years ago and so on....stop dreamin. realize that this kid has most times no clue where he is runing, or is runing alibi, alibi defending and has no teknik...it is st petersburg which took him to a higher level not sardar azmoun taking the team to a higher level...in the important matches, when it comes to score and shine, vs. leipzig, benfica today, iraw, bahrain, he failed. but people here point out to the third or second or even fourth goal when his team play FK Ural, rubin kazan or whatever.

Many people had a big mouth for weeks, hameh chi as dahaneshun miad birun, and this is KARE KHODA to punish their tongues today.....
                          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                          -

Comment

this is KARE KHODA to punish their tongues today.....
                            Thank you. Kareh Khodast that our boy scored on the wrong side of the pitch.

Now I begrudge Azmoun less for his "loos" episode after the world cup, with fans like you who needs enemies.

Comment

Let’s be honest here, Zenit didn’t deserve to be in the next round considering their general performance and results. They were truly exposed today. As for Azmoun, it’s time for him to leave Russia and challange himself in a top 3 league, he still has a lot to learn.

Comment

Saeed you talk as if Sardar Azmoun is Rasoul Khatibi 😂, Iran doesnt have Messi and Ronaldo so be happy we have 2-3 Strikers in Europe and looking at his record he is even very good scoring

Russian teams are weak in general so i didnt expect Zenit to make it anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X