This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    Not really ..! Below par if u asked me , especially considering his big frame ...!
    He needs to take some lessons from lil fellow Barios on how to use his body to shield the ball & keep & carry the ball closer to his feet

Ps
    Come on Leipzig...! Get a goal please. That’s the only chance for Zenit survival
    I dunno bro last 4-5 times i've seen him on the ball he is so strong he brushes off the defenders...

He is goign to be in tears in a few minutes unless leipzig pull something off

Comment

again dzyuba playing selfish...he is a mess F+ in this game and totally opposite from how he usually performs

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
        Yes i even know that he scored for Benfica in Dezember. Gol Sardaaaaar Azmouuuuuun...
        Stop Trolling

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
          To yeki dige khafe kunde..
          Mods should deal with you. not your first time. I said what it is for three months now, but now you realised it. Some people should really wake up and specially apologize for their bad words...

Please guys, complete the sentence...

Playing with Azmoun is playing with .......

Bazikon nist ke, teknik nadare...
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

Leipzig hit the crossbar in the 87th min.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              I dunno bro last 4-5 times i've seen him on the ball he is so strong he brushes off the defenders...

He is goign to be in tears in a few minutes unless leipzig pull something off
              His combination play is phenomenal & the most underrated part of scouting report ..!
              His hold up play needs work & he shows way too much of the ball when running with the ball hence gets dispossessed more often than not when trying to take on his immediate marker ..!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                That last goal pushed Zenit out of qualifying and not even in the Europa League.
                One goal from zenit would get them into the europa league on goal difference
                Agha jan ,chera gush nemidi. PLAYING WITH SARDAR AZMOUN IS PLAYING WITH........

He who laughs last, laughs longest...
                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                -

Comment

He who laugh last, laugh longest...
                  So you're proud of yourself for laughing at our best player? Right when the game has just finished as well...?

Comment

few minutes remain only 2-2
                    still
                    https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...4dUDCAs&uact=5

Comment

Disgraceful performance. Ruined my night.

Comment

this is not sardars fault...he did what he could....their coach is horrible...playing like so soft and sloppy resulted in this score....he needs to be fired...

Comment

He who laugh last, laugh longest...
                          What is up with people like you who get a kick out of our players not playing well?

Comment

Saeed I’m all for everyone having their opinion and I understand that you are not a fan of Sardar but I don’t understand why you are constantly saying the same points about him against and again knowing it is going to rile people up.
                            I am not one to say something against someone but maybe it will be best from now on if we just leave things as they are.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyeKingu View Post
                              What is up with people like you who get a kick out of our players not playing well?
                              chon ke agha behtarin bazikon khodesho hesab mikone

Comment

I wonder if this now means Zenit might sell him in the Winter window. They’re pretty set with winning their league and they’re no longer in Europe so if a good offer comes they’ll probably sell

Comment

Working...
                                X